what is God straight or Gay?

what is God straight or Gay?

May 25th, 2012, 7:00 am #1

God first/man or beast of field/Jesus the flesh/Christ the image of spirit
What is God straight or Gay?
05-25-2012
For years Christian God was a male our Father but I will to show that hog wash because claim God was our Mother but I say God is a third gender. Which is both sexes roll into one body a lot of people think gay is the third gender sex but gay is not it just a choice some people make. While I see nothing wrong with people picking to be gay it is not for me.

Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Hosea 11:10 They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.

Some christians claim God is our Father and not our Mother but God is either a Father or a Mother but other gender is third. A gender with the ability to plant life and the ability form inside of it otherwise this gender need not a mate to get children. A gay person cannot plant a seed nor form a child and science is not answer either but lets look more into it.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

So in resurrection we do not marry nor are we given in marriage what are we gay because some christians religions claim they will have many Virgins. Is the answer they are gay there is places where marriage is banned by same sex mates of some states and look at most religions groups? It seems the more we look into it the more it does make sense but it must if God is real.

Luke 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

This was at resurrection one was saved and the other was not and what do you think they were doing in the same bed? They making love with each other what other do people get in the same bed to have sex because being gay was nothing new. If this gender is the third gender there is males that were really male because gay male is male and gay female is female so there must a new kind altogether which is God-kind the third gender.

I have been putting this together for years I got to a point there I see God is more than a man and less like a woman God is this third gender. God is more than I can dream of and less than I could image which all I understand about truth. Thank you with the love of truth against the love of nothing with a holy kiss of truth which is the illusion I believe in from Roy.

Tim
Tim

May 25th, 2012, 7:26 am #2

GOD is an artist beyond our imaginations.

In between every beautiful sun rise and sun set is colorful creatures and some flying through the air with songs chirping to your ears.

GOD is the GREAT ARTIST of the Universe, Creator.

GOD made cows look yummy, GOD made chickens look yummy, GOD made woman look irresistible!!!! GOD also made good looking men.

Don't question yourself Roy about GOD being like you.
As you get older you see the beauty in the things GOD created.
But don't let that confuse who and what you are.

Woman look best by FAR!!!!

Take care Roy
Bro Tim

May 25th, 2012, 2:58 pm #3

05-25-2012
For years Christian God was a male our Father but I will to show that hog wash because claim God was our Mother but I say God is a third gender. Which is both sexes roll into one body a lot of people think gay is the third gender sex but gay is not it just a choice some people make. While I see nothing wrong with people picking to be gay it is not for me.

Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Hosea 11:10 They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.

Some christians claim God is our Father and not our Mother but God is either a Father or a Mother but other gender is third. A gender with the ability to plant life and the ability form inside of it otherwise this gender need not a mate to get children. A gay person cannot plant a seed nor form a child and science is not answer either but lets look more into it.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

So in resurrection we do not marry nor are we given in marriage what are we gay because some christians religions claim they will have many Virgins. Is the answer they are gay there is places where marriage is banned by same sex mates of some states and look at most religions groups? It seems the more we look into it the more it does make sense but it must if God is real.

Luke 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

This was at resurrection one was saved and the other was not and what do you think they were doing in the same bed? They making love with each other what other do people get in the same bed to have sex because being gay was nothing new. If this gender is the third gender there is males that were really male because gay male is male and gay female is female so there must a new kind altogether which is God-kind the third gender.

I have been putting this together for years I got to a point there I see God is more than a man and less like a woman God is this third gender. God is more than I can dream of and less than I could image which all I understand about truth. Thank you with the love of truth against the love of nothing with a holy kiss of truth which is the illusion I believe in from Roy.

Love and HUGS to YOU, Roy!

Love
Jackie

Last edited by BlueJudah on May 25th, 2012, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 25th, 2012, 5:36 pm #4

love to you too Jackie my friend

Tim
Tim

May 26th, 2012, 7:30 am #5

But I hope in your Bible they promote lubricant.

I'd hate to see you get torn up.

Can I vomit now?!?!?!....

May 26th, 2012, 11:00 am #6

Let Roy live his own life and you stick to yours.

Really, we are our own Path Makers AND quite right too!

THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!
(FOR GOODNESS SAKE. )

Love
Pumpkin

To find yourself
THINK for yourself!!!

Oops! Wrong Socrates. Tee Hee

Tim
Tim

May 27th, 2012, 6:20 am #7

There is ONE WAY Pumpkin not many.

Roy is so edgy, like, how would you like to work with him day after day? YIKES!!!! sorry Roy, bare with me Bro.

I think people need to lighten up, and receive criticism constructively without blowing there tops at rational thinking. I mean if a person likes BMW cars but hate the technical facts about the car then do they know what they like in a car?

I believe everything is based upon mechanisms be it Spiritual Electrical or Physical.

And the mechanism of each person making their own path is like a dandelion turning into a sunflower, or a human turning into an angel.

I believe there is order in the creation. And I believe we can understand the mechanism of the order. And that means to understand GOD Almighty.

Love to you both.
Bro Tim

May 30th, 2012, 4:06 am #8

05-25-2012

This is JMHO...

God isn't a human being, so God is beyond human descriptions like straight or gay. God has no partner, no mate, because God has no equal.

"Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me." Isaiah 43:10
"I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me." Isaiah 44:6
"I am Yahweh, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God." Isaiah 45:5
"I am Yahweh, and there is none else." Isaiah 45:18
"Is it not I, Yahweh? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me." Isaiah 45:21
"I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me" Isaiah 46:9

And that's just in Isaiah =)

A lot of people picture God as an old man on a throne, because the Bible uses images like "Father" and "King" to describe God. But that's for our benefit, to help people try to imagine a little bit of what God is like by describing God in terms that humans understand. No human words or concepts are adequate to describe God, not completely. God is Spirit, and much, much bigger than we can comprehend.

"Am I only a God nearby,"
declares the Lord,
"and not a God far away?
Who can hide in secret places
so that I cannot see them?"
declares the Lord.
"Do not I fill heaven and earth?
declares the Lord." Jeremiah 23:23-24

This is what the Lord says:
"Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool.
Where is the house you will build for me?
Where will my resting place be?" Isaiah 66:1

Both men and women were created in the image of God, so God must have qualities that are both masculine and feminine, so I see what you mean by a "third gender", Roy. But I think God is totally beyond our limited ideas of gender.

That's how I see it. =)
Last edited by kateothelamp on May 30th, 2012, 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim
Tim

May 30th, 2012, 5:22 am #9

Men seem to get into the technical details.

But I agree Kate, great explanation
I would also say God is neither, but that God created male and female as seed baring beings to appropriate a species.

However some species are male and female in a single being, but I think those are some of the first creatures God created.

Peace sis.
Bro Tim.

JVH

May 30th, 2012, 10:21 am #10

This is JMHO...

God isn't a human being, so God is beyond human descriptions like straight or gay. God has no partner, no mate, because God has no equal.

"Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me." Isaiah 43:10
"I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me." Isaiah 44:6
"I am Yahweh, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God." Isaiah 45:5
"I am Yahweh, and there is none else." Isaiah 45:18
"Is it not I, Yahweh? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me." Isaiah 45:21
"I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me" Isaiah 46:9

And that's just in Isaiah =)

A lot of people picture God as an old man on a throne, because the Bible uses images like "Father" and "King" to describe God. But that's for our benefit, to help people try to imagine a little bit of what God is like by describing God in terms that humans understand. No human words or concepts are adequate to describe God, not completely. God is Spirit, and much, much bigger than we can comprehend.

"Am I only a God nearby,"
declares the Lord,
"and not a God far away?
Who can hide in secret places
so that I cannot see them?"
declares the Lord.
"Do not I fill heaven and earth?
declares the Lord." Jeremiah 23:23-24

This is what the Lord says:
"Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool.
Where is the house you will build for me?
Where will my resting place be?" Isaiah 66:1

Both men and women were created in the image of God, so God must have qualities that are both masculine and feminine, so I see what you mean by a "third gender", Roy. But I think God is totally beyond our limited ideas of gender.

That's how I see it. =)

So, anything any human says about the nature of God is fluff because, well ... "God is beyond human descriptions".  
<p align="center"><strong></strong> 
<p align="center">propositions that imply their own negation are necessarily false whereas propositions implied by their own negation are necessarily true

rejected and denied by many, accepted and embraced by few : falsifiability
- it is not what we (think we) know that matters, it is what we can show true that does
as the maxim demands; truth is demonstrably fact and fact is demonstrably true
everything else ... mere BS -

New!! Improved!! Now With CDEH-Formula!!

CD: short for inevitability