Was Paul "Anti-Christ"?

Was Paul "Anti-Christ"?

February 2nd, 2010, 10:29 pm #1

Doing some research the other day and found some stuff that certainly was new to me. Never even heard the idea before. So this is not here as a "hit piece" on Paul, or anything of the sort. But more just to share, and perhaps garner some rational replies ..

http://www.justgivemethetruth.com/paul_ ... ceiver.htm

The Apostle Paul Was A Deceiver!
He was Satan In The Flesh! An Antichrist!

Matthew 24:4-5 states you will be deceived by people that come using Jesus name. Consider the parable of the sower. Jesus was warning us then that as soon as His Gospel was preached, the enemy (Paul) would be there to steal the truth!

***The real (untranslated) name of Jesus is Y'hoshua (pronounced like the name Joshua but with a Y, YoHoshua, some pronounce his name as Yeshua). All refer to the Son of God who came as the promised Messiah who died on the cross for our sins and rose again.

Now before you throw a tantrum and wonder why I haven't been struck by lightening straight from the throne room of God, I can prove to you that Paul was a Fraud using his own words. Of course, if you're a female, and you're in the ministry, you already know he was, you probably just didn't realize it! For to be a female and in the ministry of the Lord, you had to turn your back on Paul to follow Jesus. Congrats! You figured it out! You refused to buy into the lie pie Satan tried to sell you as Paul!

I'm going to make some startling points to wake your mind up into the truth, so hear me out, then I'll go through and explain each one and give you all the proof you need to see for yourself that what I'm saying is indeed the truth.

Paul was Satan in the Flesh

Paul was never recognized as an apostle by the Disciples OR Jesus

Paul was never trained by the disciples, the men who walked, talked, and broke bread with our Saviour. He received his knowledge from "revelations."

Paul's account of his Damascus Road Experience changed every time he told it, thus the disciples knew he was lying.

Paul declared he was teaching another Gospel of which he himself was the Father

Paul declared he himself was the son of God

Paul issued his own commandments and laws for people to adhere to

Paul taught the exact Opposite of what Jesus and His real disciples did.

Paul worked to destroy and undo everything Jesus and His disciples did and were doing.

Paul was never repentant for being the greatest persecutor of Christians at that time! He boasted about it! Over and Over!

Paul said God's law was a Curse. Jesus said it was a blessing. Who's lying?

Paul condemned Jesus and His disciples for false teachings, he condemned Jesus Himself for having long hair in 1 Corinthians 11:14, something approved in Numbers 6:5 and Judges 13:5.

Jesus Said: Keep the Sabbath (Mark 2:27), circumcise male children (Luke 2:21), Paul Said: Circumcision is not necessary (Romans 2:26) that is going against what the Christ said in Luke 2:21.

In 1 Corinthians 15:1 Paul says that he was not giving them anything but what he preached. He explained this even further in the second book (or letter) to the Corinthians (2 Corinthians 11:17). It reads - That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting. He's telling you plain and simple he was speaking of himself and not from or of the Lord!"

Paul cursed Jesus and His disciples

Paul claimed he himself was the son of God

Paul Supported and demanded Adherence to Iniquity (Discrimination), Jesus said to not let it be found among us! Who's lying?

February 2nd, 2010, 10:38 pm #2

Said did he words about females that I have a problem with.

More input would be needed by one such as I if I were of a mind to judge a better.

Hopefully a few smart people will respond.

luv,

February 2nd, 2010, 10:57 pm #3

February 2nd, 2010, 11:08 pm #4

Means naught to me.

Till someone explains what he may have meant about females, a fan I be not.

IMHO, females ARE a gift from my Lord...explain how such is not so...bring me others words about how such is not so...help me understand that females are NOT better human beings than man...till then, Paul is of no import to me.

luv,

February 3rd, 2010, 12:07 am #5

Doing some research the other day and found some stuff that certainly was new to me. Never even heard the idea before. So this is not here as a "hit piece" on Paul, or anything of the sort. But more just to share, and perhaps garner some rational replies ..

Matthew 24:4-5 states you will be deceived by people that come using Jesus name. Consider the parable of the sower. Jesus was warning us then that as soon as His Gospel was preached, the enemy (Paul) would be there to steal the truth!

***The real (untranslated) name of Jesus is Y'hoshua (pronounced like the name Joshua but with a Y, YoHoshua, some pronounce his name as Yeshua). All refer to the Son of God who came as the promised Messiah who died on the cross for our sins and rose again.

Now before you throw a tantrum and wonder why I haven't been struck by lightening straight from the throne room of God, I can prove to you that Paul was a Fraud using his own words. Of course, if you're a female, and you're in the ministry, you already know he was, you probably just didn't realize it! For to be a female and in the ministry of the Lord, you had to turn your back on Paul to follow Jesus. Congrats! You figured it out! You refused to buy into the lie pie Satan tried to sell you as Paul!

I'm going to make some startling points to wake your mind up into the truth, so hear me out, then I'll go through and explain each one and give you all the proof you need to see for yourself that what I'm saying is indeed the truth.

Paul was never trained by the disciples, the men who walked, talked, and broke bread with our Saviour. He received his knowledge from "revelations."

Paul's account of his Damascus Road Experience changed every time he told it, thus the disciples knew he was lying.

Paul worked to destroy and undo everything Jesus and His disciples did and were doing.

Paul was never repentant for being the greatest persecutor of Christians at that time! He boasted about it! Over and Over!

Paul condemned Jesus and His disciples for false teachings, he condemned Jesus Himself for having long hair in 1 Corinthians 11:14, something approved in Numbers 6:5 and Judges 13:5.

Jesus Said: Keep the Sabbath (Mark 2:27), circumcise male children (Luke 2:21), Paul Said: Circumcision is not necessary (Romans 2:26) that is going against what the Christ said in Luke 2:21.

In 1 Corinthians 15:1 Paul says that he was not giving them anything but what he preached. He explained this even further in the second book (or letter) to the Corinthians (2 Corinthians 11:17). It reads - That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting. He's telling you plain and simple he was speaking of himself and not from or of the Lord!"

Paul Supported and demanded Adherence to Iniquity (Discrimination), Jesus said to not let it be found among us! Who's lying?

christian would agree with that....

poor Paul....many of the christians on this forum would....ahem...claim he was 'picked on'

lol

February 3rd, 2010, 2:06 am #6

Many a female I read says kind words about Paul...me has yet to ask them to make their words/feeling clear.

Strange to me this Paul...understanding the BIG picture I may yet receive...someday.

luv,

Iceman
Iceman

February 3rd, 2010, 2:51 am #7

Actually there were several differnt writers under the name of Paul. The Pauline letters asll written differently and with different prose lend a different tune to Paul.

He actually knew nothibng of Jesus or the Jesus message, but built his own ideas from nostics and others.

It is an interesting read, but offers little to humanity, or its progress.

February 3rd, 2010, 3:12 am #8

`

And he CERTAINLY did not hate women.

He was all business, and he pulled no punches.

`

February 3rd, 2010, 3:29 am #9

One can definitely make the case that he had some misogynist tendencies.

Also, Jesus never said "After I die I am going to send an Apostle to the Gentiles ..".

Just sayin'. It can be interesting to study, but it can also be contentious.

Back in my Christian days, I read Paul the Mythmaker. It was a very eye opening read.

February 3rd, 2010, 3:35 am #10

christian would agree with that....

poor Paul....many of the christians on this forum would....ahem...claim he was 'picked on'

lol
But this level of criticism on Paul is new to me. I mean I have read books & articles about how he started Christianity, when it might be argued that was not Jesus' intention. And that he added things against women, and also that he didn't get along with the "Church" (James, Peter etc).