Vegetarians in the Bible from Noah to Jesus in the future. Amazing short study for YOU!

Vegetarians in the Bible from Noah to Jesus in the future. Amazing short study for YOU!

Tim
Tim

December 9th, 2010, 8:10 am #1

Before Noah's Ark all humans were vegetarians. There is no mention of humans eating animals until after Noah's Ark landed, and there was no fear between mankind and animals. Then when Noah's Ark landed, God declares this; Genesis9:2

Genesis9:2
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

But today vegetarians and those who refuse to get married are seduced by doctrines of the devils as in 1 Timothy 4:1;

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats,

Then after Jesus returns as King or kings and Lord of lords this happens; Isaiah 11.6

Isaiah 11.6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Did you know that?
Today people thing "Why would a lion or wolf fallow Noah into a big wooden boat?".... There was no dear between man and animal. That fear was not placed by God until after Noah's Ark landed. Then the fear is placed and the eating of meat flesh by man and animal.

What think ye?

Tim
Tim

December 9th, 2010, 9:37 am #2

Striver
Striver

December 9th, 2010, 2:24 pm #3

Before Noah's Ark all humans were vegetarians. There is no mention of humans eating animals until after Noah's Ark landed, and there was no fear between mankind and animals. Then when Noah's Ark landed, God declares this; Genesis9:2

2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

But today vegetarians and those who refuse to get married are seduced by doctrines of the devils as in 1 Timothy 4:1;

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Then after Jesus returns as King or kings and Lord of lords this happens; Isaiah 11.6

Isaiah 11.6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Did you know that?
Today people thing "Why would a lion or wolf fallow Noah into a big wooden boat?".... There was no dear between man and animal. That fear was not placed by God until after Noah's Ark landed. Then the fear is placed and the eating of meat flesh by man and animal.

What think ye?
There was no Ark.

Each of us is an Ark.

The human race is an Ark.

In the Ark there is the dove flying free of the Ark after THREE tries. The Air into which the dove flew is a symbol for spirit.

Then we have Jonah escaping the Great Fish following his THREE day imprisonment. It is no accident that the Fish is a Christian symbol. The astrological symbol for the sign Pices is two fish joined at their heads. Then one of the fish breaks the bond and swims fee. This free fish that swims away is Jonah. Jonah is a symbol for mind quality.

At the Birth of Christ mind in Bethlehem we have the infant Christ consciousness escaping its THREE trimester imprisonment in the womb of matter.

Then we see the THREEFOLD human nature escaping its THREEFOLD human quality via the Three phased Transfiguration.

The THREE magi,, symbols for the THREEFOLD human nature, kings, dominant over Christ mind in its infancy become transfigured into the THREE apostles at the feet of Christ (Christ mind), the THREEFOLD human nature no longer kings, domoinat, but now subservient to and under the control of, Christ mind. Not Jesus mind. Jesus mind is what is transfigured into Christ mind.

Next we read about Christ mind escaping its THREE day imprisonment in the tomb of human mind, ascending to at-one-ment with God...Cosmic Mind; Cosmic Mind which thought the WORD of John 1 into existence.

All are symbolic ways of depicting the evolution of mind quality as it 'escapes' what constitutes its mental prison and steps up onto the next level of awareness.

The symbol in the Bible for this evolution to ever higher states of consciousness until that quality conaciousness called Christ is reached is Jacob's Ladder.

December 9th, 2010, 8:29 pm #4

Did you know that?

What think ye?
Tim said: There is no mention of humans eating animals until after Noah's Ark landed

No offense intended Tim, but you're full of bologna. You are either ignorant of the facts, or are willfully being deceitful.

There may not be any mention of humans eating animals before Noah's time in your book of Hebrew fables, but we have plenty of evidence that humans hunted animals for food thousands upon thousands of years before your god was even invented.

We have documented evidence of hominids hunting other animals for food going all the way back to early paleolithic times ie: 2.5 million years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunting

We have found cave paintings showing humans hunting that were painted 30,000 years before the fictional character Noah was even invented by nomadic Hebrew livestock herders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_painting

You may wish to ignore the evidence, and it is your right to be intellectually dishonest. But don't be surprised when we don't believe your fantasies.

-----------------------------------------------
"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church." -- Ferdinand Magellan
Last edited by edstrange13 on December 9th, 2010, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tim
Tim

December 10th, 2010, 1:23 am #5

There was no Ark.

Each of us is an Ark.

The human race is an Ark.

In the Ark there is the dove flying free of the Ark after THREE tries. The Air into which the dove flew is a symbol for spirit.

Then we have Jonah escaping the Great Fish following his THREE day imprisonment. It is no accident that the Fish is a Christian symbol. The astrological symbol for the sign Pices is two fish joined at their heads. Then one of the fish breaks the bond and swims fee. This free fish that swims away is Jonah. Jonah is a symbol for mind quality.

At the Birth of Christ mind in Bethlehem we have the infant Christ consciousness escaping its THREE trimester imprisonment in the womb of matter.

Then we see the THREEFOLD human nature escaping its THREEFOLD human quality via the Three phased Transfiguration.

The THREE magi,, symbols for the THREEFOLD human nature, kings, dominant over Christ mind in its infancy become transfigured into the THREE apostles at the feet of Christ (Christ mind), the THREEFOLD human nature no longer kings, domoinat, but now subservient to and under the control of, Christ mind. Not Jesus mind. Jesus mind is what is transfigured into Christ mind.

Next we read about Christ mind escaping its THREE day imprisonment in the tomb of human mind, ascending to at-one-ment with God...Cosmic Mind; Cosmic Mind which thought the WORD of John 1 into existence.

All are symbolic ways of depicting the evolution of mind quality as it 'escapes' what constitutes its mental prison and steps up onto the next level of awareness.

The symbol in the Bible for this evolution to ever higher states of consciousness until that quality conaciousness called Christ is reached is Jacob's Ladder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IppswJ4HWH0

Tim
Tim

December 10th, 2010, 1:24 am #6

Tim said: There is no mention of humans eating animals until after Noah's Ark landed

No offense intended Tim, but you're full of bologna. You are either ignorant of the facts, or are willfully being deceitful.

There may not be any mention of humans eating animals before Noah's time in your book of Hebrew fables, but we have plenty of evidence that humans hunted animals for food thousands upon thousands of years before your god was even invented.

We have documented evidence of hominids hunting other animals for food going all the way back to early paleolithic times ie: 2.5 million years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunting

We have found cave paintings showing humans hunting that were painted 30,000 years before the fictional character Noah was even invented by nomadic Hebrew livestock herders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_painting

You may wish to ignore the evidence, and it is your right to be intellectually dishonest. But don't be surprised when we don't believe your fantasies.

"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church." -- Ferdinand Magellan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IppswJ4HWH0

Striver
Striver

December 10th, 2010, 2:58 pm #7

According to Egyptian history, Egypt was building pyramids during the period when Earth was supposed to be covered by water.

Water is a symbol for the sometimes stormy, sometimes placid emotional nature. Hmmmm. Is it possiblethat the Ark, with the animal kingdom (including the human) is a symbol for the phycica, make-up of man "floating-in," controlled-by the emotion before mind influencing the human Ark? Then the dove, the mind, flyong free of its physical-emotional prison. "Air" is a symbol for spirit. Spirit is pure, unblemished, positive electricity. Space is an unending sea of electricity. Space is, according the Trans-Himalayan Philosophy, God. Is the dove escaping the Ark and becoming one with spirit the same allegory as Christ eacaping his tomb and becoming one with God...with spacw?

Striver
Striver

December 10th, 2010, 3:01 pm #8

Sorry about the typos. I hit Respond by mistake.

Striver
Striver

December 10th, 2010, 3:16 pm #9

Did you know that?

What think ye?
According to esoteric Buddhist teaching, vegetatianism is to used as a discipline to show how difficult it is to control desire...to break habits. I can't speak for any other world teaching, but we do not teach vegetarianism leads to holiness.

December 10th, 2010, 7:54 pm #10

I bet you $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 that they haven't found Noah's Ark, which is supposedly a large wooden structure large enough to hold 2 of every species on Earth, that survived a global flood approximately 4,000 years ago.

Feeling lucky?