Untitled

Untitled

May 24th, 2012, 8:52 pm #1

Should man rule over women for womens own good?

Scriptures, and other myths, say that God determined that men should rule over women. This gives form, --- in a demographic sense, ---- to our common and society, and says that our demographic pyramid should have a hierarchical shape and or form. This initiates tension and has God demonizing woman, as well as any notion of female equality with man.

His motive must be for the good of women. Somehow!
After all, sanctity of the family is one of the main points of morality.

God was arguably right for his time. Think in the barbaric way. Below the belt. Thank God that time is almost past. Women in our modern world do not need mans dubious ape like help. I hope you agree. Be honest now with yourself be you male or female.

Men have dominated women long enough I think. To give them equality would be justice.

What do you think?
What would real men do?
What would real women demand?
Do men and women have what it takes to be free?

Justice under law should be gender and age neutral, with limits, but with a good spirit of assuring equality. We do not administer that justice. We only give it lip service. Men are not walking their talk. Neither are women.

In Gods timocracy, a place of government in which love of honor is the ruling principle. All honors go to the Queen and her children. A kings first responsibility is to insure the veneration of his queen. Honor demands it. He accepts this burden and pleasure wisely. The Queen, as the Beta archetype is the life of the kingdom. The archetypal kings duty is to raise womans position. That means that all men have the same duty. That of not denying women equality and elevating her.

Men. Be good kings. You are making good just men look bad. Step up.
God wills it.

Women. Be good queens and demand what is yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWV ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iMBUoxLOmA

Regards
DL

Tim
Tim

May 25th, 2012, 6:44 am #2

Design; The man was created in Gods likeness.
The woman was created in mans likeness.

Strength; The man is stronger then the woman, not just physically but emotionally also. Or why do men fight wars instead of woman?

Priority; Man was created prior to woman. I don't think males have many qualities over woman, but I think males are more determined then woman.

Tim

May 25th, 2012, 2:58 pm #3

B A L A N C E !
Feminine and masculine
Yin and Yang

God and Goddess
Goodess and God

Love
Pumpkin

Question that need never be considered!

BE LAMPS UNTO YOURSELVES!

"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes."

The Kybalion

Tim. you are sounding as lopsided as Nuccy. Scarey....

JVH

May 25th, 2012, 6:51 pm #4

... when it claimed Neanderthal Man went extinct.

<p align="center">propositions which imply their own negation are necessarily false
whereas propositions implied by their own negation are necessarily true

rejected and denied by many, accepted and embraced by few : falsifiability
- it is not what we (think we) know that matters, it is what we can show true that does
as the maxim demands; truth is demonstrably fact and fact is demonstrably true
everything else ... mere BS -

New!! Improved!! Now With CDEH-Formula!!

CD: short for inevitability

May 25th, 2012, 9:53 pm #5

And our ole matey Paul, always good for a laugh...

"For man is not from woman, but woman from man. Nor was man created for the woman, but woman for the man

Wives should regard their husbands as they regard the Lord, since as Christ is head of the Church and saves the whole body, so is a husband the head of his wife; and as the Church submits to Christ, so should wives to their husbands, in everything

As in all the churches of the saints, women are to remain quiet at meetings since they have no permission to speak; they must remain in the background as the Law itself lays it down. If they have any questions to ask, they should ask their husbands at home: it does not seem right for a woman to raise her voice at meetings.

Similarly, I direct that women are to wear suitable clothes and to be dressed quietly and modestly, without braided hair or gold and jewellery or expensive clothes; their adornment is to do the sort of good works that are proper for women who profess to be religious. During instruction, a woman should be quiet and respectful. I am not giving permission for a woman to teach or to tell a man what to do. A woman ought not to speak, because Adam was formed first and Eve afterwards, and it was not Adam who was led astray but the woman who was led astray and fell into sin. Nevertheless, she will be saved by childbearing, provided she lives a modest life and is constant in faith and love and holiness

Paul! Shut the F*** up, you misogynistic TWAT!

http://itsourblog.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5 ... 970b-800wi

NO GODS, NO MASTERS!

May 25th, 2012, 10:17 pm #6

Scriptures, and other myths, say that God determined that men should rule over women. This gives form, --- in a demographic sense, ---- to our common and society, and says that our demographic pyramid should have a hierarchical shape and or form. This initiates tension and has God demonizing woman, as well as any notion of female equality with man.

His motive must be for the good of women. Somehow!
After all, sanctity of the family is one of the main points of morality.

God was arguably right for his time. Think in the barbaric way. Below the belt. Thank God that time is almost past. Women in our modern world do not need mans dubious ape like help. I hope you agree. Be honest now with yourself be you male or female.

Men have dominated women long enough I think. To give them equality would be justice.

What do you think?
What would real men do?
What would real women demand?
Do men and women have what it takes to be free?

Justice under law should be gender and age neutral, with limits, but with a good spirit of assuring equality. We do not administer that justice. We only give it lip service. Men are not walking their talk. Neither are women.

In Gods timocracy, a place of government in which love of honor is the ruling principle. All honors go to the Queen and her children. A kings first responsibility is to insure the veneration of his queen. Honor demands it. He accepts this burden and pleasure wisely. The Queen, as the Beta archetype is the life of the kingdom. The archetypal kings duty is to raise womans position. That means that all men have the same duty. That of not denying women equality and elevating her.

Men. Be good kings. You are making good just men look bad. Step up.
God wills it.

Women. Be good queens and demand what is yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWV ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iMBUoxLOmA

Regards
DL
Men will be allowed to post unmoderated and unapproved, but .. well, especially Jackie .. women will have to meet with my approval from here on.

May 25th, 2012, 10:59 pm #7

And this is a Bible forum, after all.

Sheesh. Guess this goes for Y too. And One!Life.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

May 26th, 2012, 12:16 am #8

And our ole matey Paul, always good for a laugh...

"For man is not from woman, but woman from man. Nor was man created for the woman, but woman for the man

Wives should regard their husbands as they regard the Lord, since as Christ is head of the Church and saves the whole body, so is a husband the head of his wife; and as the Church submits to Christ, so should wives to their husbands, in everything

As in all the churches of the saints, women are to remain quiet at meetings since they have no permission to speak; they must remain in the background as the Law itself lays it down. If they have any questions to ask, they should ask their husbands at home: it does not seem right for a woman to raise her voice at meetings.

Similarly, I direct that women are to wear suitable clothes and to be dressed quietly and modestly, without braided hair or gold and jewellery or expensive clothes; their adornment is to do the sort of good works that are proper for women who profess to be religious. During instruction, a woman should be quiet and respectful. I am not giving permission for a woman to teach or to tell a man what to do. A woman ought not to speak, because Adam was formed first and Eve afterwards, and it was not Adam who was led astray but the woman who was led astray and fell into sin. Nevertheless, she will be saved by childbearing, provided she lives a modest life and is constant in faith and love and holiness

Paul! Shut the F*** up, you misogynistic TWAT!

http://itsourblog.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5 ... 970b-800wi

NO GODS, NO MASTERS!

those parts of the bible which would cause Christians concern, if they were to actually absorb them.

The Moslems read the same things, and acted upon them, and look where it left them very violent and unstable, but dont worry, they dont see that either because the Koran OKd it.

As for the bible literalists. they are a lot like the moslems, but dont see that either.

You need to ignore the bad bits so much that they arent even there.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

May 26th, 2012, 12:18 am #9

And this is a Bible forum, after all.

Sheesh. Guess this goes for Y too. And One!Life.
and Nucc, and

(List to be submitted, without moderation, at a later date.)

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

May 26th, 2012, 12:21 am #10

Design; The man was created in Gods likeness.
The woman was created in mans likeness.

Strength; The man is stronger then the woman, not just physically but emotionally also. Or why do men fight wars instead of woman?

Priority; Man was created prior to woman. I don't think males have many qualities over woman, but I think males are more determined then woman.

Tim
I guess women agreed that they were only second class citizens, good for ownership by the males who decided to marry them. God said so.