December 23rd, 2010, 10:01 pm #11

We are seeing pockets of folks all over who are relaying their findings and telling others to go check for themselves. And others are and seeing what has been and is happening and that really an almost total revolution or some kind is going to be needed. A physical revolution, I doubt it. A mental revolution?

The videos you and I have been viewing recently have been putting forth possible alternatives. I am loathe to give the alternatives labels, cos these labels tend to spew up memories of gone before Ways and I feel, although we can certainly take 'the best' from some of these past attempted systems, we actually need to Think Anew, from scratch, about possible alternatives, to what the world has now.

A very difficult and daunting prospect maybe?

Vince, here is a directory you might find intersting. I just came across it very recently and, due to the holiday season here and the kids being at home, can only get brief moments looking at.

It refers to Alternative Political Systems.
http://www.dmoz.org/Society/Politics/Al ... l_Systems/

At the very least we are seeing masses of people realising alternatives are needed, what remains is of course, how these Aware folks can be the alternative en masse themselves.

As you said to Seoc, 'How to achieve world harmony without using brute force to do it? '

A work in progress is the best I can contribute, Vince.

Thanks again. Appreciate your thoughts.

Please share anything else you come across or your own thoughts again as and where.......

Love
Jackie

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
There is an Esoteric Agenda behind every facet of life that was once believed to be disconnected. There is an Elite faction guiding most every Political, Economic, Social, Corporate, some Non-Governmental or even Anti-Establishment Organizations.

Were now experiencing a major shift in both physical and spiritual vibration. Its difficult to understand whatll happen to our physical bodies, but ancient scriptures, pagan and monotheistical legends, mystery schools and secret fraternal orders have all given indications of what this experience will be like.

King James Bible: Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall all not sleep but we shall all be changed in the moment, in the twinkling of an eye at the last trump, for the trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptible and we shall be changed. 1 Cor. 15:51-52

Emeral Tablets of Thoth. Man is in the process of changing to forms of light that are not of this world.

Book of Mormons: Ye shall never endure pains of death, when I come in my Glory. Ye shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye from mortality to immortality. In our bodies, we will see our Creators.

The Tibetan Book of the Dead explains that different vibrational codes make up the experiences necessary to enter a Buddhist state.

Egyptian Nuith or Nuit speaks of very similar matters.

This will be the Shift of the Ages, the Transcendental of monumental changes to humanity. Those unprepared for this transition will likely not be able to cope with the rapid changes in the psyche. The only way to prepare for what is to come is what we have sought after our entire lives. Truth. Not the truth about Governments, commerce, religions or anything external, but the truth within ourselves, within our psyche and our shadow selves.

When you fear loss, fear death, fear war, fear terrorism or fear change, youre giving others the ability to control you based on those fears. When you fight against poverty or against racism, when you fight for relationships or for freedom, you are outwardly attempting to repress that which has been placed before you to conquer inwardly. These situations are mirrors of our fears. This is why its important to love and only love. Love those who stand with you but especially those who stand against you. Dont look at your fears as a threat. Rather, understand that this material world is only a physical manifestation of either the love or fear in your consciousness.

All you need to conquer in life is in your face. If you want to understand what your true inner fears are, analyze your ambitions and your inhibitions

Healing Codes: The Secret Solfeggio Frequencies
Sound Vibration Rates for Creation, Destruction and Miracles
1. UT = 396 = 9
2. Re = 417 = 3
3. Mi = 528 = 6
4. Fa = 639 = 9
5. Sol = 741 = 3
6. La = 852 = 6

This is the difference of the power of our Creator and anything else, particularly evil. You can go into a pitch black room full of evil, full of darkness and light a little candle and instantly that darkness flees but you cant do the opposite. You cant go into a well lit room full of truth, wisdom, righteousness, joy, health and harmony with the universal power. You cant take any amount of darkness and go into that well lit room and have any affect whatsoever.

The greatest lesson to know is were on the winning side and that well win in the end.

Your reality affects you and only you.

When you see your fears for what they are and master your emotions, then and only then will you truly be free.

As you are watching this, understand that it is not a fight to be fought, it is not a war to be waged, no gun rights have to exercised, not a finger has to be lifted. Most people wonder how one person can make a difference. They ask that if all this is so simple, and all this information is available, why hasnt someone else conquered their fears and changed the world for everyone else?

This is the most difficult and beautiful conundrum to our lives. Your reality affects you and only you, your curiosity has led you to this genre of information to serve a very specific purpose in your life.

To understand visually how the Universe is truly a hologram, a math professor at Yale University developed a formula that is plugged into a computer program [it] shows a seemingly disorganized pattern; but no matter how far you zoom into the design, you will always find the same pattern within the whole pattern. Each fractal, broken down infinitely, will always reflect the whole. When one fractal changes its pattern, the sum total of the whole pattern changes along with it.

This exemplifies that the whole world does not need to be awoken, theres no race to inform the 6 billion people on this planet of this message, it is only important that you personally learn to conquer your innermost fears and learn to love.

Esoteric Agenda
http://www.in5d.com/esoteric-agenda.html

Love
Jackie

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

December 24th, 2010, 10:26 pm #12

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity.

Fortunately, some are born with spiritual immune systems that sooner or later give rejection to the illusory worldview grafted upon them from birth through social conditioning. They begin sensing that something is amiss, and start looking for answers. Inner knowledge and anomalous outer experiences show them a side of reality others are oblivious to, and so begins their journey of awakening. Each step of the journey is made by following the heart instead of following the crowd and by choosing knowledge over ignorance.

Knowledge is the key to unlocking our potential. It gives us the self-determination, responsibility, and power necessary to cast off the chains of covert oppression. Knowledge is therefore the greatest protector, for it also gives us foresight to impeccably handle the challenges of life and, most importantly, to sidestep the traps on the path to awakening. The more you know of higher truths and apply what you know, the more you begin operating under higher laws that transcend the limitations of the lower.

Here you will find articles and resources that push the boundaries of fringe knowledge. Specific subjects include:

alternative science, from orgonomy to quantum physics
current events and the New World Order
the role of extraterrestrial and hyperdimensional aliens
how you are being farmed for your spiritual energies
the Matrix and its agents
how most people are asleep, what it takes to wake up
possible cataclysmic futures and what they entail
nonlinear nature of time and reality
meaning of deja vus and synchronicities
the reality shift into fourth density"

http://montalk.net/

Indeed Jackie. Schools produce different levels of consumers, religions produce obedient sheep.

BTW, a wee puzzle for you for tomorrow: One of Santa's two reindeer is called Rudolf - what is the name of his other one?

December 26th, 2010, 3:50 pm #13

Sorry, I missed this earlier!

Hmmmm...
The name of the other reindeer?

Well, there were more than two, but this is obviously a trick question!

SO......

"One of Santa's two reindeer is called Rudolf - what is the name of his other one?"

I have no idea!

Smile.

Go on, tell me please.

Love
Jackie

LOVE is the Answer

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

December 26th, 2010, 10:17 pm #14

Not a trick at all, Jackie. Her name is 'Olive'.

December 27th, 2010, 8:45 am #15

Smile!

Haha. Thks Seoc.

Must say I had never heard of Olive before.

Love
Jackie

LOVE is the Answer

December 29th, 2010, 4:11 am #16

Glad I scrolled down there to discover this Christmas Truth!

December 29th, 2010, 6:03 pm #17

LOVE is the Answer