Tim...i have a serious question.

Tim...i have a serious question.

December 24th, 2011, 8:57 am #1

How many people (exactly) have you either converted to Jesus or even brought closer to Him.....

thanks

December 24th, 2011, 2:51 pm #2

Just a comment - I believe nobody could ever answer a question like that because we know not what we do in the spiritual realm. The only exception is when God will occasionally make it known, just to reassure us that he is real and that He is working underground in our lives.

JOHN 14:12

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

Merry Christmas

"The best things in life are not things"

December 25th, 2011, 12:56 am #3

but unfortunately tim thinks his mission is to save people....and i am wondering how many and whom he has....and maybe have him reflect a little on what he says to people.

you ruined my bit pal....sheesh....yer fired....

have a great christmas and new years friend.

December 25th, 2011, 1:04 am #4

Same to you

Merry Christmas

"The best things in life are not things"

December 25th, 2011, 1:08 am #5

gunna make those butter tarts from yer wifey's recipie....yummmmm!

A big thanks in advance.....

Tim
Tim

December 26th, 2011, 8:37 am #6

How many people (exactly) have you either converted to Jesus or even brought closer to Him.....
thanks
-----------------------

Who battled you out of Catholicism Gerard fighting tooth and nail with you and Joanne?

I'm glad you found peace in it Gerard, in Jesus our Lord the Son of GOD Almighty.

But the quest continues, weather you sit aside and judge conduct, or if you actively participate and bare your cross.

Ether way, take care.
Bro Tim

December 27th, 2011, 4:49 am #7

you have ZERO to do with anything regarding my relationship with G-d....UNDRSTAND?

i hope so you arrogant self flattering fool.

wow.

and my mom still goes to catholic mass every week for your information....sheesh

Tim
Tim

December 28th, 2011, 6:17 am #8

thanks
--------------------------------------------------

Who battled you out of Catholicism Gerard fighting tooth and nail with you and Joanne?
I'm glad you found peace in it Gerard, in Jesus our Lord the Son of GOD Almighty.
But the quest continues, weather you sit aside and judge conduct, or if you actively participate and bare your cross.
Ether way, take care.
Bro Tim

----------------------------------------------------

Tim you have ZERO to do with anything regarding my relationship with G-d....UNDRSTAND?
i hope so you arrogant self flattering fool.
wow.
and my mom still goes to catholic mass every week for your information....sheesh

-----------------------------------------------------

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Just 3 questions Gerard.
#1 So Gerard, what did I do to YOU to make you angry at me?

#2 Why do you call me a FOOL and endanger yourself, unless we both don't believe Jesus is the Son of God?

#3 Have you ever had a grasp on reality?

I await your pathetic ignorance of my questions Gerard.
Please Gerard the Anticipation....

Bro Tim

December 28th, 2011, 6:57 am #9

you need to study the context and hebrew redition of the passages you are using imv....and understand what 'fool' is meant in context in the passage.

btw ...here is a hint to help direct you to what i am referring to about 'fool'...scripture says....Psalm 14:1
The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

no you go do your home work.
Last edited by seekingsoftly on December 28th, 2011, 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim
Tim

December 28th, 2011, 8:08 am #10

you need to study the context and hebrew redition of the passages you are using imv....and understand what 'fool' is meant in context in the passage.
btw ...here is a hint to help direct you to what i am referring to about 'fool'...scripture says....Psalm 14:1
The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.
no you go do your home work.
-----------------------------------------

I am corrupt Gerard. I know I am, and I realize it in my everyday thoughts.
So how does that make me different from you Gerard?

I say it honestly, and you hide it like a time bomb inside yourself Gerard. And when you can no longer contain it YOU Gerard will explode, and may God help your wife and neighbors. Or do you Gerard believe all these little lashing out things will satisfy your deep desires to END WORLD MADNESS!?!?..

Your crazy Gerard, and your sometimes nice about it. Especially to non believers.

Take care
Bro Tim