TIM, I AM ANNOYED WITH YOU!

TIM, I AM ANNOYED WITH YOU!

November 10th, 2010, 9:42 pm #1

Just testing!

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... %2C+Tim%21

(BTW, sorry to folks if they see some BAD typos (more than usual I mean ). I am working with a keyboard that I am sure the kiddies have spilt something over and the keys are sticking at times...)

Love
Jackie

Tim
Tim

November 10th, 2010, 11:43 pm #2

or both?

Hitler and them aren't reincarnated to try again and again Jackie as you claim.

They die once and are judged, not many times;
Hebrews 9:25,
Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;
26, For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
27, And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28, So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

And there are two pointers who are not interconnected Jackie, enemies.
And they have their two groups.
#1 Children of the kingdom.
#2 Children of the wicked one.

Matthew 13:30
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Jesus explains in Matthew 13:38;
Matthew 13:38
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Did you hear that last part Jackie?!
"Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

Did you hear what Jesus said, annoyed girl friend?

lox
lox

November 11th, 2010, 1:27 am #3

Just testing!

(BTW, sorry to folks if they see some BAD typos (more than usual I mean ). I am working with a keyboard that I am sure the kiddies have spilt something over and the keys are sticking at times...)

Love
Jackie
You can play all the games in your head you want but the Lord has already done what He has done and moved on. You have been left behind twiddeling with semantics and a display of rebellion with certain things.

Jesus Christ is the Only way to be united back to God and NOT that spirit of this world.

Throwing tantrums and rejecting the terms set by God will not change anything. For there was one who wanted to do such a thing.

The spirit of this world: He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time.

But the court shall sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away, to be consumed and destroyed to the end.

And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

Tim
Tim

November 11th, 2010, 2:05 am #4

1 Corinthians6:2
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Matthew18:16
16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

November 11th, 2010, 3:53 am #5

Just testing!

Love
Jackie
Jackie, why be annoyed with those who are, for all intents and purposes, clinically insane?

They're delusional. They see demons and ghosts. They hear voices in their heads, and they think the voices are coming from an imaginary friend. Since they are not going to commit themselves to a lunatic asylum, do what I do.

Make fun of them!

"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. It is the mere Abracadabra of the mountebanks calling themselves the priests of Jesus." -- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Francis Adrian Van der Kemp, July 30, 1816

-----------------------------------------------
"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church." -- Ferdinand Magellan
Last edited by edstrange13 on November 11th, 2010, 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim
Tim

November 11th, 2010, 4:37 am #6

""""Make fun of them!""""

Proverbs 10:23
23 It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.

November 11th, 2010, 6:07 am #7

or both?

Hitler and them aren't reincarnated to try again and again Jackie as you claim.

They die once and are judged, not many times;
Hebrews 9:25,
Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;
26, For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
27, And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28, So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

And there are two pointers who are not interconnected Jackie, enemies.
And they have their two groups.
#1 Children of the kingdom.
#2 Children of the wicked one.

Matthew 13:30
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Jesus explains in Matthew 13:38;
Matthew 13:38
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Did you hear that last part Jackie?!
"Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

Did you hear what Jesus said, annoyed girl friend?
I AM listening...

We are more than a one human life, imo, Tim.

May I ask you a question? Maybe Lox would like to reply as well.

What do you think will happen after your earthly 'death', and hopefully () you have gone to heaven to be with God. What will you be doing? Any tasks? Just enjoyig the Pleasant green Fields? Helping to build a new Heaven on Earth? Maybe learning alongside the Angels or other life forms. Anything? Any thoughts.

Sincere question. I have my own ideas on what happens when we 'pass over', not rally come across many from Christians.

I got the following from the Religious Tolerance web site:

"There is general agreement among persons of all religions that a person's eventual destiny after death will be one of the following:

Heaven: Eternity is spent in Heaven or Paradise with God, in a state that is beautiful beyond our ability to conceive.

Hell: Eternity is spent in Hell with Satan and his demons. All are tormented and tortured, in isolation from God, without any hope of mercy or relief.

Annihilation: The body rots. One's soul, spirit, memory, personality, awareness, body, and mind disappear and are no more.

Transmigration of the soul: Our soul and spirit are reborn into a human fetus or newborn child.

Reincarnation: Our soul and spirit are reborn into another living entity - not necessarily human.

Most people believe that up to three of the above destinations and states exist. For example, some faith groups teach that people who are saved go to Heaven; those who are unsaved go to Hell and are eventually annihilated. They regard the other options as religious fantasy which do not exist in reality. But, of course, there is no general agreement about which are the true states and which are the fantasies.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_deat.htm

Ta!

Tim!! Hope this er, morning for me but evening for you, finds you real WELL!

Love
Jackie

November 11th, 2010, 6:12 am #8

You can play all the games in your head you want but the Lord has already done what He has done and moved on. You have been left behind twiddeling with semantics and a display of rebellion with certain things.

Jesus Christ is the Only way to be united back to God and NOT that spirit of this world.

Throwing tantrums and rejecting the terms set by God will not change anything. For there was one who wanted to do such a thing.

The spirit of this world: He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time.

But the court shall sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away, to be consumed and destroyed to the end.

And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

We are the players AND the directors...

Semantics? Let me go look that up. Oh....ok. Er.......??

Stop being so stuffy, Lox and have some fun!!

Love
Jackie

November 11th, 2010, 6:18 am #9

Jackie, why be annoyed with those who are, for all intents and purposes, clinically insane?

They're delusional. They see demons and ghosts. They hear voices in their heads, and they think the voices are coming from an imaginary friend. Since they are not going to commit themselves to a lunatic asylum, do what I do.

Make fun of them!

"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. It is the mere Abracadabra of the mountebanks calling themselves the priests of Jesus." -- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Francis Adrian Van der Kemp, July 30, 1816

-----------------------------------------------
"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church." -- Ferdinand Magellan
Make fun WITH them???

By THEM, I do not mean the down to earth Christians. I HATE using this label cos it means very little to me in the main. But is helps clarify a little.

It just seems to me, a certain grouping of these folks have very little humour in their lives and seems to think it is very carnal to have fun and dance and songs in one's life.

They have this moroseness that I, for one, want nothing to do with in my dealings with The Source, the First Cause (or whatever...), with my Path interracting with beautiful Gaia...

Let them miss out on a whole dimension of living and celebrating if they want, but you won't get me following that dark way...

For folks that have 'found' God, or God has found them, they can be a pretty miserable ole bunch!!

Love
Jackie

November 11th, 2010, 6:24 am #10

""""Make fun of them!""""

Proverbs 10:23
23 It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.
Go quote your Bible verses at LOX!
He forgets them quite a lot...

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. "

WITHOUT grumbling!!

Lox, Mr Grumble Himself...

That man needs some humour in his life.
Go tell him a joke or two, Tim.

Love
Jackie