Tim, apparently scientists have discovered christian genes in rats...

Tim, apparently scientists have discovered christian genes in rats...

June 26th, 2012, 11:30 am #1

You may be savable if the scientists can atheise cats successfully. An injection and your god delusions will just go away.

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="480"></embed></object>
Last edited by ArtieDent on June 26th, 2012, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

Iceman
Iceman

June 26th, 2012, 11:07 pm #2

I just happen to notice that all they were using in their research was White Rats. Maybe Rats of color are normal.

Tim
Tim

June 27th, 2012, 6:07 am #3

I just happen to notice that all they were using in their research was White Rats. Maybe Rats of color are normal.
--------------------------------------

Why do you say that? Is Arther an Aborigine man?

And besides the white rats the scientists were all gay.
And the Bible contains the psychology of why they are gay, so they may have a hidden motive altering their research results about Christian DNA.

Do you have any doubt that they are gay British head bangers and hooligans?

Tim

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 27th, 2012, 7:28 am #4

The fact that they were as camp as a row of tents is irrelevant. Any scientist would come up with the same conclusion. Science is different to theism, its the facts, not the science/fiction book that matters.

Can I give them your address, they could probably cure the world of Christianity if they could stick a shringe in your arm and get some of your tainted blood. Maybe a massage after to loosen your tight muscles?

Tim
Tim

June 28th, 2012, 5:32 am #5

They are scientists Tim, they are trying to discover what went wrong with Christians.
----------------------------

What appears to have gone wrong is that we believe the Truth when others believe its error.

Does a big bang think or reason or have imagination or life?

Has life EVER emerged from a large explosion? No, explosions sterilize and kill all life forms.

The reasoning of a Big Bang creating life forms is completely illogical.

Its like examining how much life is created by the flame of a burning candle.
The obvious truth is, any life form that enters that flame will be sterilized and killed.

Hay Arty. Do you know how to sterilize water so there are no living life forms in it? Of course you simply boil it. Oh but of course a Big Bang of 10 million degrees is going to create life forms?!?!?! Its a laughable theory Art.

Its funny how people have learned to jar fruit and can soup as well as every other thing that was alive, to preserve it for future food. Yet scientists claim heat and explosions created life. But apparently these brilliant scientists don't understand how all live is made sterile and kept that way by canning or jarring foods, until they are opened and bacteria and other life forms are introduced to the sterilized food. Our Grandmothers knew the science of these things.

Do you understand Art?

Tim