Tim and Gerard Truth....

Tim and Gerard Truth....

Tim
Tim

December 5th, 2010, 9:52 am #1

Wondering....
are ever correct about anything?
I do not need your crap tim....i have tried many times with you and this is it.
You can, if it pleases you post and try to bait me and troll me...but i am not going to read anything from you to me or anyone else again.
Have a nice life.
who needs you or Jackies agression.....you BOTH need a LARGE mirror.
so long.
--------------------------------------------------

OK already Gerard.
You stop and I'll stop. NO MORE SLANDERS!
If you slander me Gerard I will flame at you.
And I know you and you know me wink.gif
So be nice and don't sit there all conceited telling Mondo "Tim gets away with murder"

Gerard I'm glad you trust me friend, enough to flame at me.
But the past 2 problems have been you flaming at me behind my back Gerard.
#1 The House; "Tim knowing the scriptures means nothing"
#2 Here; "Tim gets away with murder"

Ya you should answer Gerard, or I'm just going to get PISSED off at you again.

Fess up Gerard. Or its war against Bro Tim, and Tim against Gerard.
You decide Gerard, how will your conceited bratty teen age mind stop!
More self conceited war from St.Pierre against Thorpe?
Or sheath thy sword?

You make the call Gerard.
Lets RUMBLE wink.gif Oops this is all really personal to you Gerard.
The shield of FAITH is your first defense Gerard.
Hold up your SHIELD so all the BS bounces of it.
That way it doesn't enter your soul old friend, and bring frustrations.
Now WAMO I just hit your body armor of Hope, and WAMO I hit your hemet of Truth! And your dazed and confused and you seek the heathen Jackie to punch and feel superiority!

No Gerard, that's not how its done my friend.
You must believe and exalt the little ones of Faith.
And Prophecy to them my friend. Show them dreams and visions of the world to come, when Jesus is King of kings and Lords of lords.
Yes Gerard, this is the task my friend.
Slandering Tim and competing against Tim is a no win for you old friend.
Exalting Jesus as the Son of God Almighty is the first task Gerard.
Yes many will slam you for exalting Jesus. And if Joanne is one of them I will stand by you Gerard. You have my word, Timothy Robert Thorpe DOB 1962.

Respond Gerard.

December 5th, 2010, 3:59 pm #2

Hey Tim,

gerard doesn't post here much. I'm not sure why you have such a focus on him. Just stick around and chat to those that are here.

I deleted a few of your posts because you are starting new threads, but all on the same topic.

Hope you have a good day today. Maybe take Prancer out for a walk. My boys are both snoozin', had a good walk this morning and then we shared some toast with them. They love toast, they just get a few bits of crust.

Let me know if there are any posts you'd like me to delete of yours. I really don't like to moderate much, seems we're all adults and it should not be necessary.

Mondo

mondoalberta@hotmail.com

December 5th, 2010, 8:27 pm #3

LOL - I love this graphic

December 5th, 2010, 10:35 pm #4

Serioult..that made me laff outloud...

Tim
Tim

December 5th, 2010, 11:27 pm #5

Hey Tim,

gerard doesn't post here much. I'm not sure why you have such a focus on him. Just stick around and chat to those that are here.

I deleted a few of your posts because you are starting new threads, but all on the same topic.

Hope you have a good day today. Maybe take Prancer out for a walk. My boys are both snoozin', had a good walk this morning and then we shared some toast with them. They love toast, they just get a few bits of crust.

Let me know if there are any posts you'd like me to delete of yours. I really don't like to moderate much, seems we're all adults and it should not be necessary.

Mondo

mondoalberta@hotmail.com
Ya, thanks for cleaning up the board
I messed up a couple of my posts. So redid it.

So they like toast?
I gave Prancer a scrambled egg with cheese, and he still hasn't eaten it and its supper time now! But he loves fish. And he likes his dog food.

Focus on Gerard? Who's Gerard? hahaha
He just like to pick at me and push my buttons, so I push his back. It's been going on for 10 years now. Gerard just won't stop. I think its just part of his personality.

December 7th, 2010, 9:04 am #6

Hey Tim,

Mondo

mondoalberta@hotmail.com
Another perspective for you to consider, if I may , precious angel...

I would be asking, why all this focus by GERARD on Tim and myself seeing as HE only come HERE to flame us two in the main. ????

Maybe it is something to do with me being a bad, sinful nasty antichrist of a mother' who will be sending her children to hell, who also has massive 'anger' problems AND a 'Mother Theresa complex'?? More winks for Ya!

Yeah, that's me, being the All in One of course.

Love
Big sis.....

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

December 7th, 2010, 3:26 pm #7

Tim started 5 new threads in a row with gerard as the subject. Therefore, a bit more "focus" than required. That's all.

Yes, I see what you are saying as well. But in the Tim and gerard dance, it seems that Tim does more of the leading, although yes, gerard does step on Tim's toes as well.

Observations from forum to forum. People have different reasons for being on the forums. Some like to discuss issues, some are there for interpersonal conflict, and there are those that mix things up to varying degrees. Posters seem to fall along this continuum. Some drawn mainly to interpersonal conflicts, and some mainly to discussion of topics. With most in the middle, but with a definite preference for one over the other. There are few that have a 50/50 mix. You might fit in there though, seems you do discuss, but quite enjoy the back and forth interpersonal "discussions".

Hope things clear up for you soon. Wish I could help with the PC, if you have a recovery disk you should be able to do it yourself.

And yes, this is a hint to self and others. If your PC does not come with an OS disk, burn one when you purchase it, or burn one now. I have an OS disk, as well as our hard drives backed up. Although I should do another back up soon.

Last edited by Oscar50 on December 7th, 2010, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 7th, 2010, 8:54 pm #8

little program on the net. It's free for non-commercial use. I've tested it and it works great.

It's called TeamViewer. The person who wants to help others, downloads and installs the program. He then sends a "partner invite" to the troubled person with a problematic machine ... in an email or in a Skype IM. It's a link. The person clicks on the link and gets a message to SAVE the file about to be downloaded. Once downloaded, the person double clicks the icon of what was downloaded and up pops a box with an ID and a password. They tell the helper person the numbers of the ID ... which the helper enters into his own interface and oks ... and then he gets the password number from the helpee and enters that too. He clicks the Connect button and voila! .... he has the helpee desktop on his own and is then able to run the remote computer as if it's his own.

I used it last night to straighten out a lady's machine about 10 miles away. Wow. I could even reboot it! Once it rebooted, it reported back to me and I hit connect and carried on again.

http://www.teamviewer.com/download/index.aspx

I've used Hamachi/VNC combo in the past for remote control ... but this thing seems to be even faster and smoother

-Vince

December 7th, 2010, 8:59 pm #9

That sounds awesome.

I just want to try it out. lol.

So, it's the remote desktop basically? I could do installs, run a virus checker, see what processes are running?

Too cool.

I am going to bookmark that one.

December 7th, 2010, 9:01 pm #10

little program on the net. It's free for non-commercial use. I've tested it and it works great.

It's called TeamViewer. The person who wants to help others, downloads and installs the program. He then sends a "partner invite" to the troubled person with a problematic machine ... in an email or in a Skype IM. It's a link. The person clicks on the link and gets a message to SAVE the file about to be downloaded. Once downloaded, the person double clicks the icon of what was downloaded and up pops a box with an ID and a password. They tell the helper person the numbers of the ID ... which the helper enters into his own interface and oks ... and then he gets the password number from the helpee and enters that too. He clicks the Connect button and voila! .... he has the helpee desktop on his own and is then able to run the remote computer as if it's his own.

I used it last night to straighten out a lady's machine about 10 miles away. Wow. I could even reboot it! Once it rebooted, it reported back to me and I hit connect and carried on again.

http://www.teamviewer.com/download/index.aspx

I've used Hamachi/VNC combo in the past for remote control ... but this thing seems to be even faster and smoother

-Vince
Over 100,000,000 users?

100 million, and I've never heard of it?

TeamViewer Download

More than 100,000,000 Users spread over more than 200 countries already use TeamViewer - when will you start?

TeamViewer is ready to use, right after downloading! Download, execute, and get started! - Your first session will start in less than a minute.