Thoughts

Thoughts

lox
lox

June 30th, 2010, 2:12 am #1

If Jesus says and since Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever, then He says in another

place: "Then if anyone tells you, `Look, here is the Messiah,' or `There he is,' don't pay any attention.

For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great miraculous signs and wonders so as

to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones. See, I have warned you.So if someone tells you, `Look,

the Messiah is out in the desert,' don't bother to go and look. Or, `Look, he is hiding here,' don't

believe it... that means that the way today's christian expect His coming is found in error. If in

another place it says: But there is an order to this resurrection: Christ was raised first; then when

Christ comes back, all his people will be raised.

I experienced a dream 3 to 4 times showing me that the rapture will not happen as men of religion preach

but that His coming is spiritual and no man sees this. Only those who experience this, and even then

understanding what happened to me came slowly after. I know my christian brethren are not going anywhere,

at least the way they expect the Lord to come. The Lord will raise Himself in each man in his own order

and the Lord is NOT coming to pick up people.

June 30th, 2010, 2:46 am #2

That ... whoever Jesus WAS ... he was speaking to THAT GENERATION and not to people 2000 years into the future.

Things change an awful lot in 2000 years. If we're serious about knowing Jesus, we need to understand exactly what he meant by what he said to the people to whom he said it.

-Vince

June 30th, 2010, 2:54 am #3

Geneology and Inheritance has shown me that we ARE that generation.

I see an generation as an age of man.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

June 30th, 2010, 2:55 am #4

If Jesus says and since Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever, then He says in another

place: "Then if anyone tells you, `Look, here is the Messiah,' or `There he is,' don't pay any attention.

For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great miraculous signs and wonders so as

to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones. See, I have warned you.So if someone tells you, `Look,

the Messiah is out in the desert,' don't bother to go and look. Or, `Look, he is hiding here,' don't

believe it... that means that the way today's christian expect His coming is found in error. If in

another place it says: But there is an order to this resurrection: Christ was raised first; then when

Christ comes back, all his people will be raised.

I experienced a dream 3 to 4 times showing me that the rapture will not happen as men of religion preach

but that His coming is spiritual and no man sees this. Only those who experience this, and even then

understanding what happened to me came slowly after. I know my christian brethren are not going anywhere,

at least the way they expect the Lord to come. The Lord will raise Himself in each man in his own order

and the Lord is NOT coming to pick up people.
Nothing to add.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

June 30th, 2010, 3:00 am #5

That ... whoever Jesus WAS ... he was speaking to THAT GENERATION and not to people 2000 years into the future.

Things change an awful lot in 2000 years. If we're serious about knowing Jesus, we need to understand exactly what he meant by what he said to the people to whom he said it.

-Vince
I think it might be a little different, but the beatitudes would stand, and he would still tell us to love one another, thereby loving God.

June 30th, 2010, 3:06 am #6

Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand

(Thanks Kristy)

June 30th, 2010, 3:09 am #7

Geneology and Inheritance has shown me that we ARE that generation.

I see an generation as an age of man.

(Thanks Kristy)
So you really AREN'T disagreeing; you just think you are!~

-Vince

June 30th, 2010, 3:13 am #8

Thanks for straightening me out - here I thought I was onto something.

(Thanks Kristy)

June 30th, 2010, 3:15 am #9

I think it might be a little different, but the beatitudes would stand, and he would still tell us to love one another, thereby loving God.
"him, his, he" ...

Jesus Christ was simply a concept; a figure created in the minds of men to solve some immense problems.

What would Jesus do? Well it all depends whose Jesus concept we talk about. Your Jesus would probably do different than my Jesus.

Bringing our Christ concepts together is the challenge ... and also the answer ... to all of humanities problems with peaceful coexistence.

-Vince

June 30th, 2010, 3:16 am #10

Thanks for straightening me out - here I thought I was onto something.

(Thanks Kristy)
but it also helps if/when you discover what you're on to!~

-Vince