those who are against Christianity and feel they understand more

those who are against Christianity and feel they understand more

March 9th, 2011, 4:58 pm #1

why not show what you understand about reality that they don't?

that would really be helpful instead of being glad that millions are misled and irrational and crazy

this only shows the "lack of love" towards YOUR neighbor as christians in name only show their lack of love for those who don't believe as they do.....half dozen of one and six of the other

the ONLY WAY that is acceptable is to COME TOGETHER in true understanding of what these stories mean in the HEART of all people

these stories lasted because it was ordained for them to last and be understood in the "LAST DAYS" OF THE EGO.

herein lies the truth behind every myth that is reality behind the scenes:

the story is HIS STORY, Gods story within the MAN he is becoming on earth as he is in heaven:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

March 9th, 2011, 7:28 pm #2

Yvonne said: those who are against Christianity and feel they understand more why not show what you understand about reality that they don't?

What do you think I've been doing?

Christians claim the Bible is true and that a giant, invisible man lives in the sky and watches everything that everyone does, as according to the Bible.

I deny this belief, and I give reasons why I deny this belief.

And I don't feel that I "understand more" than supernaturalists. I just don't have a problem with reality the way supernaturalists do.

But I will "show what I understand about reality that Christians don't".

Here's the reality, and here's what the evidence tells me...

There is no giant, invisible man who lives in the sky. Our planet is not the center of the universe. Our species is not the entire point to the universe. We are evolved hominid primates that live on an insignificant planet, orbiting an insignificant star on the outer edge of a spiral arm in an ordinary barred spiral galaxy.

Life happens because of normal, chemical reactions. There is no evidence of an afterlife. There may be an afterlife, but we have no way of knowing about it, because to get to this supposed afterlife, you must die. Those who die cannot report back on what happens after death. Hence, we have no way of knowing about an afterlife.

There. That's the reality.

-----------------------------------------------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig

lox
lox

March 9th, 2011, 8:58 pm #3

Why not "I" if its just your experience according to the mind that guides you all day long?

For you says......we have no way of knowing about an afterlife.

Since we know that the kingdom of God is within you, then we who have come to this understanding via the Spirit of God claim a reality. Since we are one Body or Soul!

From your own salvation, it sucks to live like that! Rudderless and have no real purpose as to why you are present in that body but absent in that mind which is lost in the air.

March 9th, 2011, 9:32 pm #4

Lox said:Why do you say "we" Why not "I" if its just your experience according to the mind that guides you all day long?

I say "we" because it applies to you as well.

You have no more knowledge of an afterlife than I do.

You may think you do, because of adherence to ancient Hebrew fables, but following the ravings of Hebrew livestock herders never gave anyone mental powers.

Lox said: From your own salvation, it sucks to live like that! Rudderless and have no real purpose as to why you are present in that body but absent in that mind which is lost in the air.

Rudderless? No real purpose? Is that what your imaginary friend give you? A point to live?

I live my life the best I can because I have meaning in my life. I do good because it's the right thing to do.

If you have to invent an imaginary friend to live a good life, then to each their own.

A lot of us just chose to grow up.

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig
Last edited by edstrange13 on March 9th, 2011, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lox
lox

March 9th, 2011, 9:34 pm #5

How arrogant to speak for me when i have my own witness and yet you wont receive it!

We are just not in the same world!

But i understand your gripe all day long because you are not the first.

Lord love you!

March 9th, 2011, 9:39 pm #6

Lox said: How arrogant to speak for me when i have my own witness and yet you wont receive it!

I won't believe what you have to say because you cannot provide evidence that supports your claims.

Don't feel bad. I also won't buy oceanfront property in Colorado for the exact same reason.

Lox said: We are just not in the same world!

You can say that again. I live in reality, and you live in some religious fantasy world where you are somehow special in the grand scheme of the universe.

Talk about arrogance...

Lox said: Lord love you!

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster bestow much pirate regalia to you and your family. May you one day get to the one true heaven and drink beer endlessly from the Great Beer Volcano.

Tim
Tim

March 9th, 2011, 10:10 pm #7

Something they aren't sharing Lox is they are all rebel Catholics.
Born into Catholicism calling it Christianity.
When in reality the RCC is nothing more then the Harlot Babylon and the holy Italian Mafia.

That is the root of their confusion. And they continue rebelling against the RCC while mistaking it for Christianity.

They are rebellious products of the RCC.

And they came out of her; Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

And that's a good thing they came out of her. I think its better to have no religious beliefs then to belong to the RCC.

lox
lox

March 9th, 2011, 11:06 pm #8

Lox said: How arrogant to speak for me when i have my own witness and yet you wont receive it!

I won't believe what you have to say because you cannot provide evidence that supports your claims.

Don't feel bad. I also won't buy oceanfront property in Colorado for the exact same reason.

Lox said: We are just not in the same world!

You can say that again. I live in reality, and you live in some religious fantasy world where you are somehow special in the grand scheme of the universe.

Talk about arrogance...

Lox said: Lord love you!

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster bestow much pirate regalia to you and your family. May you one day get to the one true heaven and drink beer endlessly from the Great Beer Volcano.

Im not even religious, so you make false claims about me! I love to watch the carnal mind try to tell me about reality!

I'll leave you alone, since you are!

Lox
Lox

March 9th, 2011, 11:09 pm #9

Something they aren't sharing Lox is they are all rebel Catholics.
Born into Catholicism calling it Christianity.
When in reality the RCC is nothing more then the Harlot Babylon and the holy Italian Mafia.

That is the root of their confusion. And they continue rebelling against the RCC while mistaking it for Christianity.

They are rebellious products of the RCC.

And they came out of her; Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

And that's a good thing they came out of her. I think its better to have no religious beliefs then to belong to the RCC.
Coming out of her is the ways of the carnal mind! For it is the seed of the god of this world!

Like i say its not the religion that is commanded to come out but individuals who are caught up on the ways of this world! Its nothing more then imaginations! Like my friend here!

Tim
Tim

March 10th, 2011, 12:34 am #10

Im not even religious, so you make false claims about me! I love to watch the carnal mind try to tell me about reality!

I'll leave you alone, since you are!
I thought you were smarter then this Lox. Are you a bone head?

Bro Tim