This is a Bible Forum. Does the Bible talk about the Catholic Church? YES!

This is a Bible Forum. Does the Bible talk about the Catholic Church? YES!

Tim
Tim

March 4th, 2011, 6:29 am #1

What organization worships the Queen of Heaven?
http://www.vatican.va/special/rosary/do ... lo_en.html

Jeremiah 7:16
16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Look at; Jeremiah 44:17 and Jeremiah 44:25

Google it; (Vatican "queen of heaven")
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=e ... 1fdd569703

---------------------------------------------------------
What is the city of seven hills or mountains? Rome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome

Revelation17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What is the old Babylonian religions system of today? Catholicism.

Easter/Baal the Babylonian spring time festival of fertility.
Easter eggs and Bunnies, fertility, fertility, fertility....
Is Easter about the Resurrection or the Erection?

Romans11:4
But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Is Jesus GOD Almighty? Who invented the Trinity? The Romans in 325 AD.
And the purpose was to make the Pope a god over mankind.

John 5:37
37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
1 John 4:12
12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
John 1:18
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What is the Babylonian Horror who shits her beliefs to be in bed with anyone on earth who will worship her? The Vatican is the Babylonian worship system of TODAY! In fact it can be traced threw history to Babylon.

Revelation17:5
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. {harlots: or, fornications}
And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And some of you say my argument is not legitimate of Protesting the Catholic church?

You want more info? Who forbids to marry as husband and wife? and who commands to abstain from meats? Catholic priests and bishops and nuns and the Pope.
Lent no meat.

1 Timothy4:1
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the real problem is, it's so clear and simple like the noise on your face, you simply don't see it. "behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

How this evades people is because it is so clear and obvious. People think they need some special power from above to understand, and that's BS.

The main problem is people get lost in their mind of infinity, and loose track of reality. And then become entangled in unknowns.

My Catholic bashing is justified from the Bible.
As I hope you clearly see.

Now should we talk about the Muslims and Hindus according to the Bible?

Bro Tim

March 4th, 2011, 6:53 am #2

people who are not truly bible scholars should not pretend they are....

you focus on people....those whom are catholc....heck even those whom are not...are attack THEM....this is why you are reckless and completely irresponsible regarding prophecy...

prophetic scripture was not given to be used to condemn people...it is given as a warning to those called into the truth....and not all are being called in this age....

being catholic is not evil initself....you make it such....you claim to judge others....you are not worthy.

you use scripture in a way that makes it impossible for people to hear the Good news of a promised coming Kingdom....

too busy listening to your clanging and banging noise...

G-d chooses whom are called to the truth....YOU cannot do this...

you judge...you do not do what scripture instructs...which IS...bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness. the rest is G-d's work not yours.

you are so blind.

Tim
Tim

March 4th, 2011, 7:54 am #3

bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness. the rest is G-d's work not yours.
you are so blind.
-----------------------------------------------------

bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.

I am bearing witness to the Truth Gerard. If you can't handle being born a queen of heaven worshiper then that's to bad Gerard. I'm not rewriting the Bible to suite your beliefs Gerard. Use your God given brain and get over it Gerard.

""""prophetic scripture was not given to be used to condemn people...it is given as a warning to those called into the truth....and not all are being called in this age""""

So Gerard your telling me I a dangerous because I know too much?...
And I told you Gerard that you are like a murderer for not telling the truth and knowing they will be condemned forever. How do you sleep at night Gerard?

And you Gerard say "not all are being called".... And who are you Gerard to decide who is called and who is not? The fact is Gerard ALL ARE CALLED but not everyone hears it. Ya the Elect of God, who cannot be deceived by you or any other Denis The Menes. The work you are doing Gerard is not for those who washed their robes white in the end. Your work is to keep the blind very blind.

I love all these people Gerard, and so does our Father YHWH.
Please do not attempt to stand in the way of that again Gerard.
And I know you will, that's just who you are Gerard. And that is your job, until you use your brain and think for yourself, you will be a tool of Satan and the Vatican.

Take care of yourself Gerard, and love yourself. And maybe you can be of service to others and love them as God intended.

Bro Tim

March 4th, 2011, 12:34 pm #4

What organization worships the Queen of Heaven?
http://www.vatican.va/special/rosary/do ... lo_en.html

Jeremiah 7:16
16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Look at; Jeremiah 44:17 and Jeremiah 44:25

Google it; (Vatican "queen of heaven")
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=e ... 1fdd569703

---------------------------------------------------------
What is the city of seven hills or mountains? Rome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome

Revelation17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What is the old Babylonian religions system of today? Catholicism.

Easter/Baal the Babylonian spring time festival of fertility.
Easter eggs and Bunnies, fertility, fertility, fertility....
Is Easter about the Resurrection or the Erection?

Romans11:4
But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Is Jesus GOD Almighty? Who invented the Trinity? The Romans in 325 AD.
And the purpose was to make the Pope a god over mankind.

John 5:37
37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
1 John 4:12
12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
John 1:18
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What is the Babylonian Horror who shits her beliefs to be in bed with anyone on earth who will worship her? The Vatican is the Babylonian worship system of TODAY! In fact it can be traced threw history to Babylon.

Revelation17:5
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. {harlots: or, fornications}
And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel?

And some of you say my argument is not legitimate of Protesting the Catholic church?

You want more info? Who forbids to marry as husband and wife? and who commands to abstain from meats? Catholic priests and bishops and nuns and the Pope.
Lent no meat.

1 Timothy4:1
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the real problem is, it's so clear and simple like the noise on your face, you simply don't see it. "behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

How this evades people is because it is so clear and obvious. People think they need some special power from above to understand, and that's BS.

The main problem is people get lost in their mind of infinity, and loose track of reality. And then become entangled in unknowns.

My Catholic bashing is justified from the Bible.
As I hope you clearly see.

Now should we talk about the Muslims and Hindus according to the Bible?

Bro Tim
do you belong to one of those traditions?
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Tim
Tim

March 4th, 2011, 10:01 pm #5

No I'm not.
I was raised Lutheran and went freelance from there about 28 years ago.
I guess if I had to choose a group it would be JWs.
I also like the Mormon stuff, but they have some really strange ideas, I think from the Joseph Smith gospels.

I think the groups can be too clannish anyway.
Our group is saved and your isn't and that kind of crap.

I just use the Bible as my guide of Faith and to expose the good and the bad in this world.

But as far as exposing the RCC, its very important! People need to choose, as in; Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Note: God says: "Come out of her, my people" or in other words those who are not God's people will not come out of her, but only those who are "my people" God said. God is not telling his people to come out of a county or a nation, but rather to come out of that world wide harlot worshiping system.

Bro Tim

yvonne
yvonne

March 5th, 2011, 12:09 am #6

the carnal mind

this is the harlot in the Bible

worshipping with the carnal mind is a lie that the whole world is deceived by:

March 5th, 2011, 12:48 am #7

bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness. the rest is G-d's work not yours.
you are so blind.
-----------------------------------------------------

bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness.

I am bearing witness to the Truth Gerard. If you can't handle being born a queen of heaven worshiper then that's to bad Gerard. I'm not rewriting the Bible to suite your beliefs Gerard. Use your God given brain and get over it Gerard.

""""prophetic scripture was not given to be used to condemn people...it is given as a warning to those called into the truth....and not all are being called in this age""""

So Gerard your telling me I a dangerous because I know too much?...
And I told you Gerard that you are like a murderer for not telling the truth and knowing they will be condemned forever. How do you sleep at night Gerard?

And you Gerard say "not all are being called".... And who are you Gerard to decide who is called and who is not? The fact is Gerard ALL ARE CALLED but not everyone hears it. Ya the Elect of God, who cannot be deceived by you or any other Denis The Menes. The work you are doing Gerard is not for those who washed their robes white in the end. Your work is to keep the blind very blind.

I love all these people Gerard, and so does our Father YHWH.
Please do not attempt to stand in the way of that again Gerard.
And I know you will, that's just who you are Gerard. And that is your job, until you use your brain and think for yourself, you will be a tool of Satan and the Vatican.

Take care of yourself Gerard, and love yourself. And maybe you can be of service to others and love them as God intended.

Bro Tim
examples of the apostles or Christ...speaking LIKE you do...using the language YOU do...and about what YOU speak on.

surely if the Bible tells you.....you can clearly show these examples?

March 5th, 2011, 12:56 am #8

No I'm not.
I was raised Lutheran and went freelance from there about 28 years ago.
I guess if I had to choose a group it would be JWs.
I also like the Mormon stuff, but they have some really strange ideas, I think from the Joseph Smith gospels.

I think the groups can be too clannish anyway.
Our group is saved and your isn't and that kind of crap.

I just use the Bible as my guide of Faith and to expose the good and the bad in this world.

But as far as exposing the RCC, its very important! People need to choose, as in; Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Note: God says: "Come out of her, my people" or in other words those who are not God's people will not come out of her, but only those who are "my people" God said. God is not telling his people to come out of a county or a nation, but rather to come out of that world wide harlot worshiping system.

Bro Tim
to follow you....and lisrten to your claims about the catholic church....when you cannot even give them an absolute choice as an alternative?

as scripture talks of this....if one follows a blind man...both end up in a ditch.

how true.

you should tend to your own beam tim....and when G-d shows you His church...then you may be in a position to warm others...

you sow seeds of confusion alone...and as scripture clearly states...G-d is not the author of confusion.....

who is that tim?

satan is.

be careful whos work you really ARE doing.

March 5th, 2011, 1:01 am #9

And tim....you go here, study, pray....and ask g-d to open your mind.....

the Church of God is very clear about the role of the catholic church in the end time scenario...(as i am)

you go there....pray first....and you tell me what kooky ideas they have...you may find there are not any.

there may be some that are not comfortable to our traditions....but they are well supported in the word of G-d.

http://www.ucg.org/

the truth will set you free tim....from all your burdens.

March 5th, 2011, 1:09 am #10

people who are not truly bible scholars should not pretend they are....

you focus on people....those whom are catholc....heck even those whom are not...are attack THEM....this is why you are reckless and completely irresponsible regarding prophecy...

prophetic scripture was not given to be used to condemn people...it is given as a warning to those called into the truth....and not all are being called in this age....

being catholic is not evil initself....you make it such....you claim to judge others....you are not worthy.

you use scripture in a way that makes it impossible for people to hear the Good news of a promised coming Kingdom....

too busy listening to your clanging and banging noise...

G-d chooses whom are called to the truth....YOU cannot do this...

you judge...you do not do what scripture instructs...which IS...bear wittness to the truth.....only that.....bear wittness. the rest is G-d's work not yours.

you are so blind.
I really wonder where all the hate in Tim results from. I try to ignore him and I also try to understand but he just is not logical or sane. It's hard to ignore the lies and hate that he spews. No doubt who his god is. Satan is the author of confusion. Tim is definitely confused.

God Bless: M/J