Things for everyone to think about

Things for everyone to think about

Tim
Tim

June 22nd, 2011, 8:40 am #1

What do you think all that radiation from the meltdown in Japan is going to do to the Pacific ocean?

Revelation16:3
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

And what do you suppose NASA scientists predict from the sun?
Solar Storm Warning
http://science1.nasa.gov/science-news/s ... rmwarning/
"And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire"

And what is a EX NAVY SEAL trying to tell you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWWIDT910I

Tim

JVH

June 22nd, 2011, 8:50 am #2

<p align="center">

rejected and denied by many, accepted and embraced by few : incontrovertibility
- it is not what we (think we) know that matters, it is what we can show true that does
as the maxim demands; truth is demonstrably fact and fact is demonstrably true
everything else ... mere BS -

New!! Improved!! Now With CD-Formula!!

CD: short for inevitability

June 22nd, 2011, 1:13 pm #3

What do you think all that radiation from the meltdown in Japan is going to do to the Pacific ocean?

Revelation16:3
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

And what do you suppose NASA scientists predict from the sun?
Solar Storm Warning
http://science1.nasa.gov/science-news/s ... rmwarning/
"And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire"

And what is a EX NAVY SEAL trying to tell you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWWIDT910I

Tim

... be forced to describe ANY accident on the ocean... from a hurricane to the Gulf Oil spill.

All it proves is that you can make ANY book say ANYTHING you want it to say.

-----------------------------------------------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig

June 22nd, 2011, 1:22 pm #4

<p align="center">

rejected and denied by many, accepted and embraced by few : incontrovertibility
- it is not what we (think we) know that matters, it is what we can show true that does
as the maxim demands; truth is demonstrably fact and fact is demonstrably true
everything else ... mere BS -

New!! Improved!! Now With CD-Formula!!

CD: short for inevitability
I bet you are looking forward to a few more limbs......what the heck..right?

does knowing how the game is played make you smarter if you don't want to get back and help others get back?

isnt that part of the game too???

helping fellow gamers return??

you don't seem to know how to do that......

is it really that much fun for you in this game?

if it is, then who am I to persuade you to consider a way out
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

June 22nd, 2011, 1:24 pm #5

... be forced to describe ANY accident on the ocean... from a hurricane to the Gulf Oil spill.

All it proves is that you can make ANY book say ANYTHING you want it to say.

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig
atheists are the pawns of the game

they are just meant to block the LIGHT in whatever way possible

June 22nd, 2011, 1:40 pm #6

... the atheists could be the enlightened ones trying to help lead the unenlightened away from fables and myths and lead them to reality.

June 22nd, 2011, 1:43 pm #7

while there is some truth to that, getting people to wake up from the game by telling them their "beliefs" are childish,

the childish beliefs turn out to be the TRUE WAY BACK in the end...........only one has to PERCEIVE THEM the "RIGHT" WAY....

I promise that nobody gets out of this game alive

and it doesn't matter how you view the WAY OUT........death of body............

or overcoming the BELIEF in the body so you can find your TRUE identity.......

the game will be over one day for everyone

I think those who find their TRUE identity before their "form" dies, their body dies

will be the WINNERS of this game

June 22nd, 2011, 1:49 pm #8

Yvonne said: I promise that nobody gets out of this game alive

In that, we agree.

June 22nd, 2011, 2:13 pm #9

you never SAW anyone that lives forever......so you agree with me on not getting out alive

but have you ever "HEARD" anyone who lives beyond the senses?

your move......

June 22nd, 2011, 2:17 pm #10

Yvonne said: you never SAW anyone that lives forever......so you agree with me on not getting out alive

Exactly. No life form lives forever. They are born, live, then eventually die.

Yvonne said: but have you ever "HEARD" anyone who lives beyond the senses?

No, I haven't. And neither have you. I know this because you do not possess superhuman powers to sense things "beyond the senses".