There is only Two things

There is only Two things

lox
lox

March 28th, 2010, 2:53 am #1

That a man can do!

1)Humble himself

2)Worship God!

After all the talk and questions asked, if God is not filling the void in your life, nothing else will! NOTHING!

Lord bless each one of you and may the Lord cause you to find Him!

Striver
Striver

March 28th, 2010, 4:13 am #2

How do you interpret Psalm 82.6 and John 10:34??

truthbetold
truthbetold

March 28th, 2010, 6:59 am #3

That a man can do!

1)Humble himself

2)Worship God!

After all the talk and questions asked, if God is not filling the void in your life, nothing else will! NOTHING!

... that qualify as proof: conclusive evidence (Empirical Proofs) and deductive argument (Anecdotal Proofs).

The mode to do so is by means of what is known as "the chain".

In order to produce C; the thing to be (dis)proven, you need to do so

A : in an unbroken (thus logically valid) chain of establised facts/events

B : by eliminating all other possibilities (rendering what remains sound)

When not A and B, no C.

An assertion without evidence can therefore be dismissed the same way since those who assert must prove.

. . .

- can the theist construct a deductive argument showing the biblical God exists?

- can the atheist construct a deductive argument showing the biblical God non-existent?

Well, there you go then.

March 28th, 2010, 9:06 am #4

That a man can do!

1)Humble himself

2)Worship God!

Humble a magnificent physical and mental and spiritual creation especially designed by The Source?

How ungrateful you are, Lox!

Celebrate Creation!!

Gratitude is fine, but to be humble? Dark Ages, Lox.

Radiate for Goodness sake!

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself

truthbetold
truthbetold

March 28th, 2010, 10:32 am #5

"There is only wo things that a man can do!

1)Humble himself

2)Worship God!"

So, posting on interwebs forums is out of the question then.

truthbetold
truthbetold

March 28th, 2010, 10:34 am #6

Humble a magnificent physical and mental and spiritual creation especially designed by The Source?

How ungrateful you are, Lox!

Celebrate Creation!!

Gratitude is fine, but to be humble? Dark Ages, Lox.

Radiate for Goodness sake!

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself
"There is only wo things that a man can do!

1)Humble himself

2)Worship God!"

So, posting on the interwebs is not one of those two then.

My god, how humbling.

March 28th, 2010, 12:15 pm #7

That a man can do!

1)Humble himself

2)Worship God!

without humbling ourselves, the void that is where every man's soul should be, will not be filled with the LIGHT that brings that soul COMPLETE salvation (filling it with abundant life)

people who don't understand YET that all their many "desires" proceed out of that emptiness, that void, that pit where there is no light, just see us as human, and everyone dies, everyone has desires, so what?

so what indeed: what are we going to do? and it has to be done on an individual level because as Paul says, "every man has his share of the burden" to carry.

this burden is to help fill the VOID left in the universe when Adam lost God consciousness of the God who is all around us. IF everyone knew God, there would be no need of RELIGION, people wouldn't fight or argue about God or DENY GOD: The fact that there are so many many debates about God proves that he is real; NOBODY WOULD debate like this about "lets say" shnukkenslop; nope, I know I couldn't get anyone into a heated debate about it no matter how interesting I make it sound. NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE IT and rightfully so: WHY? I don't even have to explain it.

since we all have the void istead where "KNOWLEDGE OF GODS LAW" (Da'ath) should be, we can't deny it, but we can handle it different ways and we do.

some simply give into the urge to FILL that desire with whatever means is "OUT THERE".....from sports, to hedonism, addiction, making money, power/political, even creativity that brings fame, or fame itself and finally even religion

if religion doesn't lead to FULLFILLMENT it becomes the worst kind of power trip, but thank God religion is meant to lead to the conclusion that if it doesn't fulfill us, something is truly wrong and then we are sufficiently humbled to seek for the TRUTH that will set us free. Pharoah represents this last phase of the will that reveals the hardened heart that has to go so God can make a fleshly heart, one where the law written on Stone/stony heart, becomes flesh. The word made flesh. Moses (drawn out of the water) is that part of us that is separated to lead the rest of us out of Egypt; First Moses must kill the Egyptian (his own ego) before he can lead out the rest of the SOUL (Israel) to the Promised land (our new consciousness that will be GOD CONSCIOUS).

finding the truth however is a double-edged sword; it reveals that nobody can help us and nothing out there, outside of us can bring us lasting happiness.

this leads to facing the void and this is the most difficult thing we will ever do......LET ME SPEAK FOR MYSELF.........it was the most difficult thing I ever had to endure and Jesus said, if God didn't shorten those days, even the elect, the people going through that FINAL experience before transformation of the soul, wouldn't make it. IF God left us with the recognition of the VOID without having A SOLUTION FOR IT, we would be in hell forever and facing the VOID that is HIDDEN WITHIN US under a cover is actually going to HELL.

Jesus Christ has the KEY to let us out of hell and I am very grateful for two things that came from this terrible and wonderful experience.

1) IT explained the Bible to me the way 26 years of religion never could

2) It fullfilled the VOID with "KNOWLEDGE OF GOD" because I was able to "REPENT", return to the VOID, to the ROOT of the tree where both good and evil are FULLY REVEALED.

only ONE lasts and the GOOD overcomes the evil because God left us with the GOOD ROOT to be revealed in due time, the appointed time so that we have a mediator between himself and us. A way to be restord to FULFILLMENT and the JOY of the LORD that becomes our strength.

JOY is not found in things outside of us, but with JOY we can ENJOY all things outside of us and everything can become clean in our eyes.

we then have a choice to see evil or not to see it; For others we can choose to see it to share in their lack, their search, their emptiness and suffer with them. We also have the choice to walk away and let our peace return to us:

God is always willing that none should perish and he is always there all around to FILL the inner DESIRE of the Soul. OUR part is to be willing to FACE this emptiness and recognize it for what it is and seek God to Fill it once and for all.
Last edited by Harpazo on March 28th, 2010, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

March 28th, 2010, 12:50 pm #8

it is written that the "heart" is wicked above all things, who can know it?

God must "KNOW" it because "knowledge-da'ath" leads to UNION with God.

The ten kings in Revelation with the crowns on their head are ten aspects of our will, the crooked serpent that runs throughout all our "desires" to lead them to a solution, a filling of some kind:

without the 'crown of life' (EIN SOF) for Jews or Kabbalists, we don't have enough LIGHT to fill the void that exists in place of our heart, which is why our heart has so many desires and why our desires lead to "OUR THINKING" the wrong way as well.

our heart leads our thinking from little on which is why psychologists will tell you that our CONSCIOUS mind is only 1/10 of what is really there in the SUBCONSCIOUS; well FREUD said that but nobody has ever refuted that to my knowledge.

THE BIBLE calls the subconscious the sea for that reason: In Revelation, the Last book we read that the sea are the people, nations and tongues, no matter where they come from, they all have the same INNER desires that different languages or cultures do not take away.

In Revelation we also see the virgins on MT Sion standing on a SEA OF GLASS, which is the subconscious BECOME CLEAR and conscious to them.

this is what happens when the PIT IS opened, the sea is PARTED and we walk over to the other side (like Israel leaves Egypt) to a place within that has NEVER BEEN MADE CONSCIOUS TO US BEFORE; its called the wilderness for that reason

here GOD TRAINS US in a place that has NOTHNG, no thoughts to prevent us LEARNING THE WORD in the right way.

there is no PREVIOUS TEACHINGS to overcome, no religion, no philosophy, nothing that PREVENTS US FROM BEING MADE A NEW CREATION

even while we are in the same body

we come to understand that the BRAIN HAS SO MANY BRAIN CELLS WE never used before that GOD CAN TEACH US all things without interference here in this place that is COMPLETELY UNFAMILIAR to the prior ego and the ego has no desire to be here since it lives on what it KNOWS, just as the NEW creation will live on what GOD IS, GOD KNOWS and become JOINED to this knowledge, UNION.

hence it is written, HE who is JOINED to the LORD is "ONE Spirit".

The Bible talks of this great earthquake that happens (our brain opens up as the earth and swallows our ego or prior identity) and releases the anointing (MT OLIVES) to the rest of our brain: THIS OIL or anointing in our brain is the LIGHT that reveals God consciousness:

here we follow Christ unlike we were able to do in the prior ego or used ground of our brain that would go only so far because we don't like to enter places that are UNFAMILIAR.....till we are forced to, because here in this wilderness CHRIST IS THE ONLY LIGHT and the darkness of not knowing anything at all is like being born into the world as an adult and remembering that you learned how to speak a language and that you lived a life but now it is GONE from you; like you moved to another planet (another part of the brain) and you can't RETURN to your prior consciousness

this is why ISRAEL whinned in the wilderness and wanted to return to EGYPT, because they felt like they would die here in this unknown place; SO DO WE FEEL THIS WAY but CHRIST the LIGHT keeps leading us through the WILDERNESS so we can OWN THE WHOLE BALL OF DIRT.....endlessly all things being made new

our brain is so huge that if it were a computer it would have to be bigger than the Empire State building: IF we stretched our brain cells out and lined them up as a string, they would go to the moon and back and then back to the moon again:

God didn't make a small place to inhabit, but we don't use what we have and worst of all, WE CANT USE more than we are familiar with because being in the wilderness is like having a strange kind of amnesia....Manasseh, Josephs son born in Egypt means "he will cause to forget" (Joseph named him that because he helped him forget his troubles in Egypt.

In the wilderness the woman (our soul that is taken there by the wings of a great eagle (God bears up Israel on eagles wings to take her to a place that is prepared for her), but she is TAUGHT by the "Man_child" that she brought forth prior to be taken there. THIS MAN-child is first taken to God and his throne (inner heavens to sit down and this means a part of our spirit is taken to HEAVEN with CHRIST, while 1/3 is taken as the woman in the wilderness to sanctify her, and 1/3 goes back to earth (like 1/3 of the angels return with the tail (END) of Satan to buffet us and keep us from renewing the mind, or the CONSCIOUSNESS we had before we were taken out of the carnal mind.

here the OLD is revisited after we are in the wilderness (FEAST OF TABERNACLES) where GOD ALONE Teaches us as Christ in us, for 8 days, 8 years spiritually.

Once we are told to return as I was in 2000, I didn't want to go back to the world to bring this message to the nations, or world where everyone is walking around in their "CIRCLE" of identity because they cant relate to this experience.

At first I thought I could help others understand it by explaining how the Bible talks about it, but that never worked and still doesn't work.

the old part of me that was being buffeted by the messengers of Satan in me as well as outside of me (if they werent still in me they wouldn't bother me outside either), felt frustrated because I couldn't get others to see what happened to me: BUT it is meant to be this way: this helps us from getting a big head about being in a different place than those around us and spoiling the NEW PLACE; here in this new place, we learn LOVE even for our enemies because we remember they are just like us without the VISITATION, without the experience of GOD TAKING THEM INTO NEW PLACES within they have never been before as well as REVEALING HIMSELF as the HOLY ONE, the HOLY ROOT, the HOLY WILL that is safe to follow anywhere, even to places outside the BRAIN....out of the body, DEATH LOOSES ITS STING

maybe more later,

Last edited by Harpazo on March 28th, 2010, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

lox
lox

March 28th, 2010, 12:54 pm #9

How do you interpret Psalm 82.6 and John 10:34??
34Jesus answered, Is it not written in your Law, I said, You are gods?(C)

Psalm 82:6 I said, You are gods [since you judge on My behalf, as My representatives]; indeed, all of you are children of the Most High.

Your answer is here: So men are called gods [by the Law], MEN TO WHOM THE MESSAGE CAME--AND THE SCRIPTURE CANNOT BE SET ASIDE OR CANCELLED OR BROKEN OR ANNULLED--

Indeed He is Lord of lord and king of kings but what good does it do you if you claim to be a god and dont have a clue how the Spirit of the Lord leads you?

Its also written: For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think;

Are you joined to the Lord? Let every man be FULLY persuaded in his own mind.

Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.

Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many.

This i often see, many making such a claim!

He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and sets up kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding!

And all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing. And He does according to His will in the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth, and none can stay His hand or say to Him, What are You doing?

lox
lox

March 28th, 2010, 12:58 pm #10

... that qualify as proof: conclusive evidence (Empirical Proofs) and deductive argument (Anecdotal Proofs).

The mode to do so is by means of what is known as "the chain".

In order to produce C; the thing to be (dis)proven, you need to do so

A : in an unbroken (thus logically valid) chain of establised facts/events

B : by eliminating all other possibilities (rendering what remains sound)

When not A and B, no C.

An assertion without evidence can therefore be dismissed the same way since those who assert must prove.

. . .

- can the theist construct a deductive argument showing the biblical God exists?

- can the atheist construct a deductive argument showing the biblical God non-existent?

Well, there you go then.
It is written: For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think;

For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

For every man shall bear his own burden.

PS:Praise the Lord Sister Zafana.............Lord richly bless you and JB!

And every one here!