the second death is a good thing

the second death is a good thing

May 28th, 2010, 3:56 pm #1

it destroys antichrist from within us......and this is good

without the second death (like those killed under two, Rachels children), after Christ is born, die with him and are no more, because they become ONE WITH CHRIST at this point:

now those who deny the holy Spirit will not be saved because these are egos and not SOULS who are able to be convicted in their conscience since the conscience is the soul and not the ego:

I would be more worried about experiencing the FIRST RESURRECTION if I were you:

without that, there is no life to GIVE UP in the second death; one is already dead.....

the body returns to dust, the spirit to God, but where is the SOUL?

where is that which is SAVED??

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

May 28th, 2010, 4:44 pm #2

Those who experience it will experience HELL forever. The Bible says so. Anyone who says otherwise is antichrist and has NO CONCERN for your salvation

The SECOND DEATH

This is the death that JB dearly wishes wasn't in the Bible because as he is and as ALL UNBELIEVERS ARE, the death will surely come to them because it has power to do so. The TRUE BELIEVER will never experience the second death. He is waiting for the coming of the Lord Jesus to take him home to heaven. When this event (commonly referred to as the rapture) occurs, the spirits and souls of believers WILL BE UNITED with glorified bodies. This was shown when Christ RESURRECTED in His glorified body.

For an unbeliever, the second death will take place after the one thousand years of peace that Christ will yet bring to THIS world. Following this millennium, the devil will be cast into the lake of fire and the Great White Throne judgment will take place. There all unbelievers will be judged according to their works and cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death--eternal separation from God for ever and ever

Rev 20:11-15
11 And I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.
12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is {the book} of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one {of them} according to their deeds.
14 And death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
(NAS)

The Bible is clear for those who have ears to hear and eyes to see. The verses are clear and you don't have to put your own interpretation in it confusing not only yourself but others who are already confused enough. There are 3 that are THROWN INTO the LAKE of FIRE ....

1. DEATH and HADES

2. Anyone not found in the Book of Life.

True believers have life therefore their names will be in the Book of Life. Any non-believer, false prophet, false Christ, heretic, or false teacher will be cast INTO the LAKE of FIRE so anyone who says the SECOND DEATH is a GOOD THING is likely going to the VERY HOT TUB.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 28th, 2010, 5:44 pm #3

without the second death (like those killed under two, Rachels children), after Christ is born, die with him and are no more, because they become ONE WITH CHRIST at this point:

now those who deny the holy Spirit will not be saved because these are egos and not SOULS who are able to be convicted in their conscience since the conscience is the soul and not the ego:

I would be more worried about experiencing the FIRST RESURRECTION if I were you:

without that, there is no life to GIVE UP in the second death; one is already dead.....

The purifying fires.

May 28th, 2010, 8:04 pm #4

Those who experience it will experience HELL forever. The Bible says so. Anyone who says otherwise is antichrist and has NO CONCERN for your salvation

The SECOND DEATH

This is the death that JB dearly wishes wasn't in the Bible because as he is and as ALL UNBELIEVERS ARE, the death will surely come to them because it has power to do so. The TRUE BELIEVER will never experience the second death. He is waiting for the coming of the Lord Jesus to take him home to heaven. When this event (commonly referred to as the rapture) occurs, the spirits and souls of believers WILL BE UNITED with glorified bodies. This was shown when Christ RESURRECTED in His glorified body.

For an unbeliever, the second death will take place after the one thousand years of peace that Christ will yet bring to THIS world. Following this millennium, the devil will be cast into the lake of fire and the Great White Throne judgment will take place. There all unbelievers will be judged according to their works and cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death--eternal separation from God for ever and ever

11 And I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.
12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is {the book} of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one {of them} according to their deeds.
14 And death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
(NAS)

The Bible is clear for those who have ears to hear and eyes to see. The verses are clear and you don't have to put your own interpretation in it confusing not only yourself but others who are already confused enough. There are 3 that are THROWN INTO the LAKE of FIRE ....

1. DEATH and HADES

True believers have life therefore their names will be in the Book of Life. Any non-believer, false prophet, false Christ, heretic, or false teacher will be cast INTO the LAKE of FIRE so anyone who says the SECOND DEATH is a GOOD THING is likely going to the VERY HOT TUB.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt
<blockquote>Rev 20:14-15 --
But...
-- Who's name is NOT written in the Book of Life...?

After all...
Romans 5:18 --
So then as through one transgression
There resulted condemnation to all men,
Even so through one act of righteousness
There resulted justification of life to all men.
Jesus died so that We ALLL shall Live.
Hebrews 9:23-28 --
23 Therefore it was necessary for the copies of the things in the heavens to be cleansed with these, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a holy place made with hands, a mere copy of the true one, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us; 25 nor was it that He would offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the holy place year by year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise, He would have needed to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now once at the consummation of the ages He has been manifested to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. 27 And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment, 28 so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.
Death comes but Once...
And Then... The Judgment.
But...
Without reference to "sin"...
The Verdict can only be ...
-- Innocent.

The Penalty for "sin" has been paid in full.
Because...
-- Jesus Christ died...
-- Once...
-- For All.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

May 28th, 2010, 10:41 pm #5

The purifying fires.

Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire:

Luk 3:16 John answered, saying unto [them] all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

the word baptize means "DUNKED INTO" completely

baptiz

From a derivative of (G911)

Outline of Biblical Usage 1) to dip repeatedly, to immerse, to submerge (of vessels sunk)

2) to cleanse by dipping or submerging, to wash, to make clean with water, to wash one's self, bathe

3) to overwhelm

1Cr 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1Cr 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

1Cr 3:12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

1Cr 3:13 ((((Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is))))).

1Cr 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

1Cr 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

ME: my work was all burned up: it is written lest God be the BUILDER of the HOUSE the workmen work in vain:

God himself burns up our works so that his work in us stands; We are HIS WORKMANSHIP IN CHRIST JESUS, not our own:

1Pe 1:3 ¶ Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1Pe 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

1Pe 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1Pe 1:6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

1Pe 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, ((((though it be tried with fire)))))), might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1Pe 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see [him] not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

1Pe 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, [even] the salvation of [your] souls.

Rev 20:11 ¶ And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

MY NEW NAME is written in the book of life, not the name of my old nature:

NOW LOOK at what gets burned up when "our part" in the lake of fire comes:

Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have ((((their part))))) in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

the ego is burned up and the spirit is regenerated in this ACT.....which is why it is called "the fiery flying serpent" in Isaiah

its merciful to rid us of hell, death and all that which can never be tollerated by a HOLY God and his HOLY people

Job 23:10 But he knoweth the way that I take: [when] he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God.

Mal 3:3 And he shall sit [as] a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

May 28th, 2010, 11:39 pm #6

The SECOND DEATH

(NAS)

1. DEATH and HADES

but yes, it is a horrible thing for the wicked spirit and the ego; the serpent and its seed

but it is wonderful for the soul and her new Man in Christ:

the second death doesn't hurt those who are in the first resurrection:

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

who are those in the first resurrection?

those who experienced CHRIST RISEN in them:

Jhn 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

going back a few verses to show that those who are dead and believe on him will LIVE, but those who are ALIVE (first resurrection) shall never die:

die when? In the second death when hell, death and wickedness is destroyed forever:

Jhn 11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.

Jhn 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Jhn 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Jhn 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

and for the saved women/souls, they received their dead (spirits) raised to life again....

Hbr 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

....the others who were tortured are those spirits that died with CHRIST that they might obtain a better resurrection.....

the dead in Christ rise first....the spirit dies with Christ in the fire baptism

but the soul is redeemed by this act of the spirit that follows Jesus to the cross and dies with him

the eagles gather where the dead body lies:

Luk 1:68 Blessed [be] the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree:

Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Steiver
Steiver

May 29th, 2010, 12:13 am #7

Nucc, your entire post is the result of your Christ within being somewhere in its gestation period.

Death? There is no death. Only a change in frequency. Example: water become ice which in turn becomes water which in turn becomes ice which becomes...................... water. Did either the water or ice die? No, they just changed density.

The Resurrection means one is resurrected from one's limited and limiting, mind quality. The dove, after three tries, escaped the Ark...Jonah, following three days in the Whale (Pices, the two fish joined); Jesus his human mind via the three-phased transfiguration, and Christ mind escaped the tomb after three days; the three days symbols for the threefold lower human nature.

May 29th, 2010, 12:33 am #8

Havingg experienced spiritual death, and having been reborn into eternal life, I see the second death as the physical death of the body.

It has no power - it is but the final step from the old realm into the new. Eagles' wings indeed!

Thank You Lord - for everything

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

May 29th, 2010, 12:46 am #9

Nucc, your entire post is the result of your Christ within being somewhere in its gestation period.

Death? There is no death. Only a change in frequency. Example: water become ice which in turn becomes water which in turn becomes ice which becomes...................... water. Did either the water or ice die? No, they just changed density.

The Resurrection means one is resurrected from one's limited and limiting, mind quality. The dove, after three tries, escaped the Ark...Jonah, following three days in the Whale (Pices, the two fish joined); Jesus his human mind via the three-phased transfiguration, and Christ mind escaped the tomb after three days; the three days symbols for the threefold lower human nature.
Water... Evaporates.

Freeing itself from this Earthbound Density...
-- Rising to Existance...
-- On a Higher Plane.

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

Striver
Striver

May 29th, 2010, 1:12 am #10

Here we go again! There cannot be anything to save. Why? Because, if everything was created by God, at one time there was nothing but God. Everything, it follows, would have to be made of God's body or God's thoughts. God is perfect. Can God's body or mind become corrupt, evil, sinful; a Satan, a demon or a Hell?

If it can, what chance have we who also are made of this God-stuff to "become perfect, even as Our Father in heaven is perfect?" If God can become evil, God cannot be perfect and the Matthew scripture claiming He is, is wrong. Paraphrasing this scripture, " Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect." Can you begin to get a sliver of light revealing to your mind why so many are leaving Orthodox Christianity? It just doesn't make sense!!

Yes, we return to dust...primordial dust. Primordial dust, like every manifestation, is electricity. Manifestation merely change frequencies. The forms electricity takes are absorbed by the space out of which it was condensed. Not being able to come up with a Cause for the trillions upon trillions, etc., of condensations of space, theology created a God a combination of Nero-Caligula. Electricity doesn't die. If condenses into seemingly solid stuff, but it's still electricity at its lowest frequency. We humans are condensed energy, electricity. We also cannot die, just return to our pre-condensed frequency.

Where is the soul following transition from imprisonment in a form to freedom from this prison at what is mistakenly called death?

Existence in a body is death to the Fallen Angel which has, we might pictorially-symbolically say, left its lofty existence, its freedom, becomes imprisoned in a body. Its purpose, its job, is to make this selfish, sorry piece of hoopla a vessel unto honor, sanctified and meet for the master's use. In this process, mind evolves in quality. This QUALITY, NOT MIND, is the human soul. Drug dealers have a mind, but of what quality is it?

To the the Fallen Angel (called the God within) the transition so dreaded by the average person is freedom from its polar opposite, the animal body it is bringing along.

What happens to this soul, this mind quality following death?

The human soul, the quality of mind reached in any incarnation, the Christ in us the hope of glory, not the Soul (capital S), the God to which Psalm 82.6 refers, is magnetically attracted to whatever level of the spiritual plane it has become.