The Rapture or whatever its called.....

The Rapture or whatever its called.....

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

December 30th, 2011, 5:32 pm #1

When can we expect it?

No woolly pie-in-the-sky mumbo-jumbo.
Precision and accuracy please.
No mickey-mouse prophesying, just times and dates.

y
y

December 30th, 2011, 5:43 pm #2

the rapture is also divided into two parts........first the "dead in Christ" rise and this would be ISRAEL who must enter into Paradise first.....as we see with Paul

but then that which is left (nations) and alive.....will also meet the Lord in the air and so we shall be foreever more with the LORD

this is why there is a catching away at the midnight hour as a thief, which is HOW I experienced the RAPTURE 19 years ago...........like Paul did........

and then, the eagle (God gathers Israel by eagles wings) took my soul (here is the soul revealed) into the wilderness (will become the Promised Land as Israel GAINS her territory within the brain/earth): all brains are only RECEIVERS of what IS

like radios are receivers of what IS

thats why I can turn on my radio and you can turn yours on and we BOTH can get the same PROGRAM.........its not the brain that is US but the RECEIVER of SPIRIT which is US.........but the brain is HOW THE SOUL IS FORMED.........it is a clay vessel to FORM the NEW MAN out of the old one

anyway...........the rapture of Israel started 2000 years ago but it was few and far between.........most souls/animal soul/nephesh, remained dead for six days

and are raised THE LAST DAY......

but those who are raised, raptured............these are alive and these shall never die

they will experience the transformation while in the body

anyway..........the dead in Christ are raised first and the eagle gathers where the 'dead body lies"

and then, since the nations are raised, made alive spiritually with Israel, these will also RISE after Israel is finished being raptured

to meet the Lord in the air (spirit)..........and here we will all be together at a HIGHER DIMENSION with the LORD

this is how the earth will be filled with the KNOWLEDGE OF THE GLORY of the LORD

and become a new earth............based on a new heavens (holy place/Israel)

the heavens are Gods throne and the manchild is taken here to rule with Christ till his enemies are made his footstool: (the earth is his footstool)

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

December 30th, 2011, 6:05 pm #3

Couldn't see any dates and/ or times

y
y

December 30th, 2011, 6:15 pm #4

no man knows the hour, not even the son (Israel)

but it is also written, when OUR PLACE (fathers house has many such places) is ready he SENDS Christ to BRING US to where he is

I said MY TIME, my hour came 19 years ago.........so for me its past tense

you don't have to believe me, but thats WHY I KNOW........Im looking down from above the merely carnal existence I had the first 40 years, 26 of which I was a believer

without the first resurrection:

y
y

December 30th, 2011, 6:19 pm #5

Jesus also said BE READY ALWAYS

since the son doesn't know the HOUR of his judgment, he should always be ready

but it also says, GOD SENDS Elijah first.........and this is the spirit of repentance for Israel, to Levi (law) so the sons of Jacob are not completely consumed

and this purifyer of silver (desire for God) will make JUDAH able to bring forth the CHRIST.......read it in Malachai

this happens to INDIVIDUALS........hence each man, every man in his own order (troop) YHVH of troops or tsaba shows he has an army that is made ready in an ORDER that he knows but they don't know when they are called ........

which is also why it says SUDDENLY the LORD Shall come into his TEMPLE (the heart of Israel)

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

December 30th, 2011, 6:23 pm #6

no man knows the hour, not even the son (Israel)

but it is also written, when OUR PLACE (fathers house has many such places) is ready he SENDS Christ to BRING US to where he is

I said MY TIME, my hour came 19 years ago.........so for me its past tense

you don't have to believe me, but thats WHY I KNOW........Im looking down from above the merely carnal existence I had the first 40 years, 26 of which I was a believer

without the first resurrection:
That is useless as evidence

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

December 30th, 2011, 6:27 pm #7

Jesus also said BE READY ALWAYS

since the son doesn't know the HOUR of his judgment, he should always be ready

but it also says, GOD SENDS Elijah first.........and this is the spirit of repentance for Israel, to Levi (law) so the sons of Jacob are not completely consumed

and this purifyer of silver (desire for God) will make JUDAH able to bring forth the CHRIST.......read it in Malachai

this happens to INDIVIDUALS........hence each man, every man in his own order (troop) YHVH of troops or tsaba shows he has an army that is made ready in an ORDER that he knows but they don't know when they are called ........

which is also why it says SUDDENLY the LORD Shall come into his TEMPLE (the heart of Israel)

Rambling quotations without substance. Pointless and meaningless.
Again..... unless you actually heard these things said by independently identifiable people, it is useless as evidence.

y
y

December 30th, 2011, 6:32 pm #8

That is useless as evidence
I can't prove my experience to you

it is written we all have to PROVE GOD for ourselves

looking to me for more than a WITNESS OF what I have seen and heard, would make me a witness of someone elses seeing and hearing

and I am an EYE WITNESS of my own experience of Jesus

you have to wait till you get yours

thats just the way its set up

what I am doing is what Im told to do

The prophet is the voice in the wilderness telling others to prepare for their TIME, their DAY and HOUR

even though nobody listens

yet if they don't do it........Im guilty of your blood

we are all joined............even if you can't see it

those who rose higher can BRING down the blood of Christ to those below, since these are channels OPENED FIRST

if you don't want it.......?

your spirit will return to GOD WHO GAVE IT

your body will return to the dust

and there will be NO UNION with the SOUL of God..........his new MAN and new creation:

y
y

December 30th, 2011, 6:33 pm #9

Rambling quotations without substance. Pointless and meaningless.
Again..... unless you actually heard these things said by independently identifiable people, it is useless as evidence.
that didn't make any sense

if my experience is not enough for me, but I have to hear it from others??

well,actually THE WRITTEN WORD is exactly that.............other peoples experiences that MY experience LINES UP WITH PERFECTLY

thats enough for me

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

December 30th, 2011, 6:41 pm #10

That is perfectly valid - multiple opinion on a topic still does not constitute evidence, which is supported opinon awaiting testing