The New Testament, as well as the entire Bible,

The New Testament, as well as the entire Bible,

Striver
Striver

March 4th, 2010, 1:37 pm #1

once its real meaning is understood, does not need defending. Orthodox Christianity's problem is it has not evolved along with the evolving quality of mind. There is a paradigm shift happening across the human race. More and more are wading out of the Jordan River and are entering the Fire...of highest mind.

Those rapidly disappearing defenders of a literal interpretation of scripture may as well be trying to hold on to a block of ice in the Yuma desert in August. It (the ice) cannot withstand the intensifying heat of the evolving quality of mind. The frustrating thing is, they are, at their present point in evolution, doing the very best of which they are capable. They just cannot grasp anything any way other than objectively.

Not to worry, the process of trial and error will bring them to the birth of a new perception. At that point they will, like circling Homing Pigeons, be looking for a way home, and choose the path of Transfiguration.

From there, like the high school graduate who sees the need for a higher education in a University, their "evolutionary urge," their twelve year old Jesus mind, will see the absolute necessity for beginning their intellect's entering the University of Esotericism.

truthbetiold
truthbetiold

March 4th, 2010, 2:05 pm #2

In all the time mankind has been alive there has been no evidence, no data, that this or that invisible deity exists. There is only faith and belief, neither of which is evidence of a conclusive nature, as even the greatest of theologians admit. God is a matter of faith, not science.

It's the lesser minds, and sadly so, who try to force their belief of God into places where it doesn't belong; where it just will be found wanting for some reason or other. A reasonable person however, simply looks at debates involvng the God proposition and concludes: "indeed, the biblical God, due to its alleged nature, cannot be."

But no, the apologetic creationists have to have their cake and eat it too. They have to prove their God is grand and great as well as mundane and small while it would serve them so much better in this time of technological grandeur to have their deity be so much more than just that. Instead they themselves bring their God down low by their flawed arguing.

As for me, every so often it's fun to beat the ardent religionists at their own chess game, but it just doesn't hold my interest like it used to really. All that remains is the fun of it; showing their king hopelessly absent, therefore their game already lost before it even began. After all, that's how the game must end when their king refuses to play by failing to present itself.

March 4th, 2010, 2:13 pm #3

once its real meaning is understood, does not need defending. Orthodox Christianity's problem is it has not evolved along with the evolving quality of mind. There is a paradigm shift happening across the human race. More and more are wading out of the Jordan River and are entering the Fire...of highest mind.

Those rapidly disappearing defenders of a literal interpretation of scripture may as well be trying to hold on to a block of ice in the Yuma desert in August. It (the ice) cannot withstand the intensifying heat of the evolving quality of mind. The frustrating thing is, they are, at their present point in evolution, doing the very best of which they are capable. They just cannot grasp anything any way other than objectively.

Not to worry, the process of trial and error will bring them to the birth of a new perception. At that point they will, like circling Homing Pigeons, be looking for a way home, and choose the path of Transfiguration.

From there, like the high school graduate who sees the need for a higher education in a University, their "evolutionary urge," their twelve year old Jesus mind, will see the absolute necessity for beginning their intellect's entering the University of Esotericism.
"There is a paradigm shift happening across the human race"

The next three years shall be the tell.

luv,

truthbetold
truthbetold

March 4th, 2010, 2:28 pm #4

How so?

March 4th, 2010, 2:35 pm #5

Could you rewrite that so that I know what you are talking about?

"I do't speak for God. I only have honest opinion."

March 5th, 2010, 1:30 am #6

How so?
How does a tard explain in at least a way someone can research on their own...

Maybe keywords:

earth harmonics

Schumann resonances

magnetosphere

Time wave Zero

Ignore the panic stuff you run across, taint so.

Some will move towards Spiritual and some shall move towards Religion...and Bush shall move to Paraguay...snick snick.

luv,

truthbetold
truthbetold

March 5th, 2010, 12:34 pm #7

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

March 5th, 2010, 1:30 pm #8

Stupid people don't do proof, that would imply they care...I have no problem dropping a hint or two but but mostly I just be here to yap yap yap and talk stupid talk.

Might be best if you just ignore me like many of my betters do.

luv,

truthbetold
truthbetold

March 5th, 2010, 1:42 pm #9

As per usual.

March 5th, 2010, 2:03 pm #10

And yet ye shall someday ask again :-)

luv,