The Deluge

The Deluge

Striver
Striver

April 28th, 2010, 1:30 pm #1

There is are Hindu, Chinese, Parsees, Greek, Kelt, and ancient Scandinavian legends of the Deluge. The Chinese account is probably the one closest to the truth. They say the Deluge divided the higher from the lower Age of mankind.

As some on this forum know, but others do not, there are in the Orient seven levels of mind leading to the eighth, Christ mind. The top three and the lower three separated by the Fourth counting from above down, or from the bottom up. This fourth Chakra (as they call them) is the Solar Plexus Chakra, the emotional Chakra. This Chakra can be beneficial because it is here that we feel, emote.

'Air is a symbol for non-confining Soul. The dove, on its third try, flew free of control of the water (the emotional nature)and was into limitless, and non-limiting Cosmic Mind, God, Infinite possibilities.

Interestingly, Jonah's Whale in which he (Jonah) was confined for three days was where? Submerged under water, the emotional nature.

If not modified by mind, the emotional nature can make the individual a John Hagee type. Nothing wrong with being a John Hagee, we all were, at one time. But this stage does "drown-out"...temporarily kills, thought. We have all witnessed the insane-appearing antics of these people. Their minds are drowned by the waters of their emotions.

The Baptism in the Jordan, Called in the East "The Entering of the Stream," symbolism antedating the Jordan Baptism by centuries, symbolises that point at which mind enters the picture and begins to, as demonstrated in the symbolic three apostles having to awake n the sleeping Christ to calm the stormy waters.

When emotions aren't controlled by mind (two Biblical symbols for this balance which come to mind are,

1) the horn located in the Unicorn's forehead, "CENTERED" between the Unicorn's-two eyes, and,

2) the Crucified Christ CENTERED" between the two thieves),

the evolution of the intellect is temporarily destroyed. If a person is all mind and has not the correct balance provided by the emotions, this person can be a cold, domineering, Joe Stalin. I have never read it, but have heard all y life that the world will be destroyed next by Fire. Fire is a symbol for mind. Mind and emotions, not balanced by what is called in the Occident, Christ mind could create an Orwellian "Big Brother" world.

The esoteric symbol for a humanity dominated by its emotional nature, the water that covered and destroyed them mentally, could have easily, as has been the case with so many symbols-allegories, after being run through the filter of Exoteric minds, been interpreted literally. Realising the above, we can see the necessity of acquiring Christ mind. For no human, emotional mind can be transmuted into God mind without first having achieved Christ mind. When achieved, one can say to the now balanced mind and emotions, "This day you will be with me in the Paradise (the heaven) of Cosmic Mind."

April 28th, 2010, 2:14 pm #2

when one first overcomes "this world" they too feel a repulsion for it, but in time they realize they are here, so like the apostle Paul they say it would be better for me to leave, but for you it is better that I stay:

why? So I can HELP YOU come to where I am, since it takes people who have crossed from this dimension to continue to help those who are stuck here to cross over:

I would be fine leaving here since this world has nothing to offer me for 17 years that I can't find within myself quicker, and better than anything I see around me, but I also see "people" I love around me: I have two dogs, yes, I love my doggies and want to take care of them....and my children etc

now, I have reached this INCREDIBLE DESIRE to rise above this world 17 years ago which I attained because I "descended" to the root of my soul or perception of reality: It is called repentance because one returns in consciousness to where they are before they are BORN into this dimension and they find the SOURCE (mind of Christ) to UNITE them with the WHOLE OR UNITY of existence, i.e. they find GOD:

once you reach this state there is no more "this world" in the sense of how others perceive it but you still live in this consciousness because you still have this "body", hence you can live in two worlds at the same time, all the time, till this body has lost its PURPOSE FOR YOU:

you are not speaking of HOW YOU OVERCAME the NEED for the stories in the Bible because YOU FOUND THESE WITHIN YOURSELF

you just tell everyone that the stories are stories, but that doesn't HELP ANYONE who hasn't ENDURED the REALITY BEHIND THE STORY.....it leaves them NO INFORMATION OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN within them when they transcend this world

one of the greatest blessings I found after overcoming this world is that I could READ ABOUT IT from others who had done the same and left me a description of what I WAS GOING THROUGH in a language that my "soul" could understand:

do you understand what Im saying?
Last edited by Harpazo on April 28th, 2010, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

April 28th, 2010, 5:22 pm #3

There is are Hindu, Chinese, Parsees, Greek, Kelt, and ancient Scandinavian legends of the Deluge. The Chinese account is probably the one closest to the truth. They say the Deluge divided the higher from the lower Age of mankind.

As some on this forum know, but others do not, there are in the Orient seven levels of mind leading to the eighth, Christ mind. The top three and the lower three separated by the Fourth counting from above down, or from the bottom up. This fourth Chakra (as they call them) is the Solar Plexus Chakra, the emotional Chakra. This Chakra can be beneficial because it is here that we feel, emote.

'Air is a symbol for non-confining Soul. The dove, on its third try, flew free of control of the water (the emotional nature)and was into limitless, and non-limiting Cosmic Mind, God, Infinite possibilities.

Interestingly, Jonah's Whale in which he (Jonah) was confined for three days was where? Submerged under water, the emotional nature.

If not modified by mind, the emotional nature can make the individual a John Hagee type. Nothing wrong with being a John Hagee, we all were, at one time. But this stage does "drown-out"...temporarily kills, thought. We have all witnessed the insane-appearing antics of these people. Their minds are drowned by the waters of their emotions.

The Baptism in the Jordan, Called in the East "The Entering of the Stream," symbolism antedating the Jordan Baptism by centuries, symbolises that point at which mind enters the picture and begins to, as demonstrated in the symbolic three apostles having to awake n the sleeping Christ to calm the stormy waters.

When emotions aren't controlled by mind (two Biblical symbols for this balance which come to mind are,

1) the horn located in the Unicorn's forehead, "CENTERED" between the Unicorn's-two eyes, and,

2) the Crucified Christ CENTERED" between the two thieves),

the evolution of the intellect is temporarily destroyed. If a person is all mind and has not the correct balance provided by the emotions, this person can be a cold, domineering, Joe Stalin. I have never read it, but have heard all y life that the world will be destroyed next by Fire. Fire is a symbol for mind. Mind and emotions, not balanced by what is called in the Occident, Christ mind could create an Orwellian "Big Brother" world.

The esoteric symbol for a humanity dominated by its emotional nature, the water that covered and destroyed them mentally, could have easily, as has been the case with so many symbols-allegories, after being run through the filter of Exoteric minds, been interpreted literally. Realising the above, we can see the necessity of acquiring Christ mind. For no human, emotional mind can be transmuted into God mind without first having achieved Christ mind. When achieved, one can say to the now balanced mind and emotions, "This day you will be with me in the Paradise (the heaven) of Cosmic Mind."
In the past in various parts of the world there were devastating floods. Those floods were recorded, and became part of myth. Ancients often blamed natural events on a god or gods being angry with humans.

In modern times the majority of us realize that the Earth is a system which occasionally gives rise to earthquakes, volcanoes, floods, tsunamis, meteor strikes and so forth. This is the natural order of things.

Striver
Striver

April 29th, 2010, 4:49 am #4

when one first overcomes "this world" they too feel a repulsion for it, but in time they realize they are here, so like the apostle Paul they say it would be better for me to leave, but for you it is better that I stay:

why? So I can HELP YOU come to where I am, since it takes people who have crossed from this dimension to continue to help those who are stuck here to cross over:

I would be fine leaving here since this world has nothing to offer me for 17 years that I can't find within myself quicker, and better than anything I see around me, but I also see "people" I love around me: I have two dogs, yes, I love my doggies and want to take care of them....and my children etc

now, I have reached this INCREDIBLE DESIRE to rise above this world 17 years ago which I attained because I "descended" to the root of my soul or perception of reality: It is called repentance because one returns in consciousness to where they are before they are BORN into this dimension and they find the SOURCE (mind of Christ) to UNITE them with the WHOLE OR UNITY of existence, i.e. they find GOD:

once you reach this state there is no more "this world" in the sense of how others perceive it but you still live in this consciousness because you still have this "body", hence you can live in two worlds at the same time, all the time, till this body has lost its PURPOSE FOR YOU:

you are not speaking of HOW YOU OVERCAME the NEED for the stories in the Bible because YOU FOUND THESE WITHIN YOURSELF

you just tell everyone that the stories are stories, but that doesn't HELP ANYONE who hasn't ENDURED the REALITY BEHIND THE STORY.....it leaves them NO INFORMATION OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN within them when they transcend this world

one of the greatest blessings I found after overcoming this world is that I could READ ABOUT IT from others who had done the same and left me a description of what I WAS GOING THROUGH in a language that my "soul" could understand:

do you understand what Im saying?
No, I don't know what you mean.

I suppose I've misread another of your posts but every time I read one of your posts, and this one is no exception, I'm left with the impression you are like the trapeze artist afraid to let go of the bar she's holding and grab the next bar; that you are trying to make the old bar of literalism fit the new bar of your emerging esoteric revelations...similar to Paul's trying to make the new Christianity fit his old exoteric Judaism. How am I doing?

You are not alone in having reached the point of disgust with our system of greed. The rest of us, however, don't make sure everyone knows we have done this. To be even where I am is to increasingly identify with infinity, and increasingly less with this temporary condensation of space the majority believe so important. Once the door is opened to allow us to enter, identtify even a little bit, with endlessness, we are not at all impressed by our pathetic spiritual accomplishments of this temporary condensation of space. Compared to infinity our universe is but a cell in the endless body of the Cosmic Deity.

The birth of Christ mind is mind exiting its trial and error, gestation, stage and entering its consciousness stage It is our Light of the World, the light of understanding which "shines upon" revealing our impediments to Christ mind.

Billions, trillions, if the dead are counted, of our fellow BiPeds have had their Christ within Their Light of the world, their sword of discrimination, brought to term.

Billions are, deprnding upon the age of this Christ mind...the "Quality" Consciousness feeling disgust with the whole damned mess. If I was thirty years younger, I'd be living somewhere other than this greed infested, greed motivated, nation.

Anyone who feels they alone have reached this poing is deluding themselves. There are billions of Prodigal Sons who, disgusted with the Rat Race, have gotten-up and headed home.

We are Gods, every single human being who ever lived or ever will live, is a God. At the God level, all of us are equal. No one's 'God' knows more ,or is farther advanced, than any other's God. Yes, non-Christians are also Gods. The Gods in Christians aren't superior to those in non-Chriatians.

Feelings of superiority are feelings of self-delusion or ignorance.

April 29th, 2010, 11:05 am #5

I am not the one who wants to feel alone....or superior: If you had any idea what the Christ mind was like you would know there is nothing in it that you accuse me of: I know people must have felt Jesus feeling that way too: it was their pure projection:

I never said that everyone wasnt heading there....your stuff keeps creeping into reading me Striver:

wait till you get there and try to talk to people....then you will understand that your heart is not where everyone claims it is.....that they are looking at you with their heart...judging you while claiming that you are judging them: its just the nature of the beast:

if you want to keep ranting about christianity, then let your hate spew....its all part of the nature of the beast...

PS, why is it so hard to encourage someone who claims to have what you seem to want so much? How can you want it if you seemingly hate someone who has it? Is it because I showed up on a forum instead of a book you happen to read that speaks of having it? can you really be so faithless to believe that someone you happen to meet might actually have what you claim to want?

and why is MY LANGUAGE of the Bible anymore ancient than you claim these people speaking ancient wisdom? WHy do they use the TERM CHRIST if they hate the Bible?

I do believe Christ is from the BIBLE?

its all so strange

wait till you cross over and watch it from a transcendant point of view....its like you going to a day care watching little kids play.....even more bizzare really since they don't have the power to hold a grudge the way an old crusty ego can:

loving becomes very difficult when its not wanted, received or valued by others

and this is exactly what Jesus said and why they killed him

hate killed love because it was just too starkly different
Last edited by Harpazo on April 29th, 2010, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Striver
Striver

April 29th, 2010, 12:15 pm #6

May we kiss the hem of your garment?

April 29th, 2010, 1:13 pm #7

what can I do to help you understand me better:

please let me know what you would say to me if we were face to face: you would not ask me that if you were sitting accross the table from me:

pretend and then speak to me; what can I do for you? I mean it?