The bible is not only his story, but 'our story'

The bible is not only his story, but 'our story'

December 12th, 2011, 4:16 pm #1

the words in the bible all have a meaning that describes what GOD IS DOING IN US.......

hence the discussion below on Mary coming from Nathan led me to explain the way we understand lineage in the BIBLE:

first time we see Nathan mentioned in the Bible is from David for sure.........but what about all those other descendants? Where are they?

the names tell us about the "levels of work" in the soul of David (means beloved or heart after YHVH's heart):

Im going to give just one of the names besides Nathan (given) to show what I mean:

2Sa 5:13 And David took [him] more concubines and wives out of Jerusalem, after he was come from Hebron: and there were yet sons and daughters born to David.

2Sa 5:14 And these [be] the names of those that were born unto him in Jerusalem; Shammua, (renowned) and Shobab, and Nathan, and Solomon,

Shammua comes from shamen (to desolate, be appalled, stun, stupify, deserted, awestruck): Louie used to call himself by this name if anyone remembers:

So those who are born into Jerusalem (city of peace) are first destroyed, stupified, deserted, awestruck.........but why and what does this mean?

lets continue...........Shobab.......rebellious (because of their ego, the rebel in them): This is a son of David with Bethsheba (daughter of seven/oath) but also a Judaite, son of Caleb/dog by this wife Azubah (forsaken)

then Nathan (give) and then Solomon (peace):

put it together, the destruction of the ego or first vessel of vanity the potter shatters with his rod, is so he can GIVE us the vessel of HONOR that is the son who is a peacemaker:

thats how the SCRIPTURES unfold to those who have entered into the Kingdom: they don't read them as history, but as "THEIRSTORY" , meaning their story with the Father who begat them through his ONLY SON ......Yechida:

lets see whats next in the names........so they are sons of peace........and...

2Sa 5:15 Ibhar (Jehovah chooses) also, and Elishua (my God is wealth, salvation) , and Nepheg, (sprout-spring forth) and Japhia, (shining-to shine forth): (also a town on the border of Zebulun and Issachar):

2Sa 5:16 And Elishama, (my God has heard-also an Ephraimite in the desert) and Eliada, and Eliphalet. (God is deliverance)

while people in the world try to read the scriptures from a historical point of view, those in the Kingdom, those who are truly born again, THESE LIVE ON EVERY WORD (and name) because they explain WHAT God is DOING in their soul:

I will work on the chapter that discusses Nathans lineage to show what it tells us:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Tim
Tim

December 13th, 2011, 6:10 am #2

""""thats how the SCRIPTURES unfold to those who have entered into the Kingdom: they don't read them as history, but as "THEIRSTORY" , meaning their story with the Father who begat them through his ONLY SON ......Yechida:""""

Yvonne, your saying Yechida is Jesus? Or did you mean Mashiach?
http://www.inner.org/glossary/gloss_y.htm
Glossary of Kabbalah and Chassidut
Yechidah ("The singular one"):
Yechidah is the highest of the five levels of soul, which will only manifest itself at the time of Mashiach. See soul.

Yvonne, do you honestly believe this statement of the Kabbalah books to be true?

"Rashbi is an incarnation of a unique soul, which coordinates and connects
the Upper Force to every creation. This soul comes down into our world and
incarnates in the patriarchs of Kabbalah. This is the order of its appearance:
Abraham, Moses, Rabbi Shimon Bar-Yochai, the ARI (Rabbi Isaac Luria), and
Rabbi Yehuda Ashlag (Baal HaSulam). Each incarnation of this soul promotes
humanity to a new spiritual degree and leaves its mark in Kabbalah books, which
serve the generations that follow."

And do you believe this statement in the Kabbalah books to be true?

Zohar page 205
Mashiach, the King-Redeemer, for the end of correction is connected to the King-Mashiach. However, only the righteous of Rabbi Shimons assembly, who are above all the heads of assemblies, merit his coming, for only those who are on the same spiritual level as the King-Mashiach

Yvonne, no one will EVER be at the same spiritual level as Jesus. Rabbi Shimon is extremely arrogant.

And Yvonne, the Zohar apparently does prophecy the return of Jesus, and a new "era of all human beings living together in peace and brotherhood."
Why do your personal teaching deny this Yvonne?
And you deny He is actually a person, when the Zohar apparently teaches otherwise!

http://www.inner.org/glossary/gloss_m.htm
Glossary of Kabbalah and Chassidut

Mashiach ([or spelled Moshiach] "Anointed One," or "Messiah"):
Mashiach, the Anointed One, the Great Peacemaker, and the Ultimate Leader, is a human being, the prophesied descendant of King David--Mashiach ben Dovid--who thanks to his leadership ability and knowledge of Torah, will gather the exiled Jewish People and bring them all back to Israel, will reinstate the Torah-ordained monarchy (which he will head), rebuild the Holy Temple, inspire the whole world to believe in one God, and usher in an era of all human beings living together in peace and brotherhood.
This series of events (collectively called "the Redemption") will usher in an era of eternal, universal peace and true knowledge of God, called "the messianic era." There is also a prophesied messianic figure called Mashiach ben Yoseph, who will rectify certain aspects of reality in preparation for the advent of Mashiach ben Dovid.

It appears you've been lying Yvonne, or haven't studied the Zohar enough.
Or why am I learning these things Yvonne, to expose fraud?

And spiritually equal to Jesus?!?!?! You know Jesus has been alive for about 7000+ years?.. And Jesus has seen it all from the beginning?.. But then again Rabbi Shimon Bar-Yochai wouldn't have accepted the new testament would he, being a Rabbi.

This is getting interesting.

December 13th, 2011, 1:36 pm #3

the Torah are the five books of Jehovah..........

opps, no, they are the FIVE BOOKS OF MOSES who experienced Jehovah

the gospels are the books written by Jesus...

ooopps, no, they are written by those who EXPERIENCED JESUS

2Pe 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Jesus himself said "SALVATION IS OF THE JEW":

only a JEW has experienced Jesus............the name that is above all names, and a name that those who experienced him are baptized INTO........and come in his name.....and bow in his name, and confess with their tongue Jesus to the GLORY OF THE FATHER because they have become "EYE WITNESSES" as in "every eye shall see him":

2Pe 1:18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

2Pe 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost

Mat 13:51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

Mat 13:52 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe [which is] instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man [that is] an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure [things] new and old.

EVERY SCRIBE...........thats all who write about their EXPERIENCE OF ENTERING THE KINGDOM of heaven.............

these are all like householders who bring forth out of HIS TREASURE.............new and old

it is MY TREASURE..............I confess to, I hear and write about

Mat 6:19 ¶ Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

Mat 6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

Mat 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Mat 12:33 ¶ Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by [his] fruit.

Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Mat 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Mat 19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

Mat 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go [and] sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come [and] follow me.

Mat 19:22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

Mat 19:23 ¶ Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Mat 19:25 When his disciples heard [it], they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

Mat 19:26 But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Mat 19:27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

Mat 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mat 19:29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Mat 19:30 But many [that are] first shall be last; and the last [shall be] first.

Luk 12:19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, [and] be merry.

Luk 12:20 But God said unto him, [Thou] fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Luk 12:21 So [is] he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

finally..........

2Cr 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2Cr 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2Cr 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

2Cr 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to [give] the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

2Cr 4:7 ¶ But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

the only witness we have of Jesus are those who had him REVEALED IN THEM, he is the treasure revealed in earthen vessels

Jesus was never revealed OUTSIDE OF HIS PEOPLE.............they saw and heard and WROTE ABOUT IT

as I DO

December 13th, 2011, 3:17 pm #4

Jesus is the salvation of Jehovah because HE IS REVEALED AS JEHOHAH in his people ...but here is the differene between Jehovah and Jesus

when Jesus is REVEALED, he is JEHOVAH BORN within us

Jesus said ABRAHAM SAW HIS DAY...........and was glad

Jesus Christ, the same yesterday............first in Abraham.........TODAY....in whosoever experiences the testimony/WITNESS OF JESUS TODAY....these receive the spirit of prophecy REV 19:10........that builds the house of God, their HEART and mind......=soul:

and forever..............from the least to the greatest

December 13th, 2011, 3:19 pm #5

nobody will ever SEE Jesus outside of their HEART...........here he is revealed, born, thats it

December 13th, 2011, 3:22 pm #6

EVERYTHING we will ever experience..........comes from within...........even when we THINK its OUT THERE...........

only after Jesus Christ revealed, do we SEE OUT THERE

till then, we see from our own INNER dimension........projected outwardly

once God is revealed, we actually are ABLE to see outside of ourselves......

and we can DISCERN the truth of reality

December 13th, 2011, 4:44 pm #7

the DAY and HOUR of our Lords coming.............

third hour of the day

the DAY of the LORD comes to individuals, and to Israel

Isa 2:11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

Isa 2:12 ¶ For the day of the LORD of hosts [shall be] upon every [one that is] proud and lofty, and upon every [one that is] lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

Isa 13:6 ¶ Howl ye; for the day of the LORD [is] at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

Isa 13:7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

Isa 13:8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces [shall be as] flames.

Isa 13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

Isa 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

Isa 13:11 And I will punish the world for [their] evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Isa 13:12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

Isa 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

NOW ACTS TWO is JOEL 2........

Joe 2:1 ¶ Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for [it is] nigh at hand;

Joe 2:2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, [even] to the years of many generations.

Joe 2:3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land [is] as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

ME: it it had been an OUTER EVENT, the WHOLE EARTH would have seen it and Peter would NOT have needed to explain that this was the "day of the Lord" according to JOEL:

the DAY of the LORD has "hours" which is why it says noone knows the day or hour..........but instead it comes to whosover it comes to........without warning and SUDDENLY.......when THE LORD SHALL ENTER HIS TEMPLE............the heart of his people....

Mat 20:1 ¶ For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man [that is] an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.

Mat 20:2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.

Mat 20:3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,

Mat 20:4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.

Mat 20:5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.

Mat 20:6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?

Mat 20:7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, [that] shall ye receive.

Mat 20:8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them [their] hire, beginning from the last unto the first.

Mat 20:9 And when they came that [were hired] about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.

Mat 20:10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.

Mat 20:11 And when they had received [it], they murmured against the goodman of the house,

Mat 20:12 Saying, These last have wrought [but] one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.

Mat 20:13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?

Mat 20:14 Take [that] thine [is], and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.

Mat 20:15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?

Mat 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Mar 15:24 And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.

Mar 15:25 And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.

Mar 15:26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Mar 15:27 And with him they crucify two thieves; the one on his right hand, and the other on his left.

Mar 15:28 And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.

Mar 15:29 And they that passed by railed on him, wagging their heads, and saying, Ah, thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest [it] in three days,

Mar 15:30 Save thyself, and come down from the cross.

Mar 15:31 Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save.

Mar 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

Mar 15:33 ¶ And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.

Mar 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Mar 15:35 And some of them that stood by, when they heard [it], said, Behold, he calleth Elias.

Mar 15:36 And one ran and filled a spunge full of vinegar, and put [it] on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to take him down.

Mar 15:37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

Mar 15:38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

Mar 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.

Mar 15:40 There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome;

Mar 15:41 (Who also, when he was in Galilee, followed him, and ministered unto him;) and many other women which came up with him unto Jerusalem.

Mar 15:42 ¶ And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation, that is, the day before the sabbath,

Mar 15:43 Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.

Mar 15:44 And Pilate marvelled if he were already dead: and calling [unto him] the centurion, he asked him whether he had been any while dead.

Mar 15:45 And when he knew [it] of the centurion, he gave the body to Joseph.

Mar 15:46 And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen, and laid him in a sepulchre which was hewn out of a rock, and rolled a stone unto the door of the sepulchre.

Mar 15:47 And Mary Magdalene and Mary [the mother] of Joses beheld where he was laid.

here is what happens the sixth hour

[url=http://www.blueletterbibl...ria=sixth+hour&t=KJV]http://www.blueletterbibl...ria=sixth+hour&t=KJV[/url]

the ninth HOUR
[url=http://www.blueletterbibl...ria=ninth+hour&t=KJV]http://www.blueletterbibl...ria=ninth+hour&t=KJV[/url]

[url=http://www.blueletterbibl...=eleventh+hour&t=KJV]http://www.blueletterbibl...=eleventh+hour&t=KJV[/url]

midnight
[url=http://www.blueletterbibl...night&t=KJV&sf=5]http://www.blueletterbibl...night&t=KJV&sf=5[/url]

the DAY OF THE LORD is for the heart.........and there is no escape from it when our "lot" comes up.........and the ROMANS cast lots for that outer garment torn into four pieces...........four corners of the earth as well as four levels of the soul FORMED BY the INNER GARMENT (Christ which garment is NOT divided):
the day of the Lord rids Israel of their FIRST VESSEL OF VANITY...........so they can help the nations when their vessel of vanity is also destroyed....I did NOT ask for the DAY of the LORD or the hour for my judgment but it came anyway....

Amo 5:18 ¶ Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end [is] it for you? the day of the LORD [is] darkness, and not light.

Amo 5:19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.

Amo 5:20 [Shall] not the day of the LORD [be] darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

link for Day of the LORD

[url=http://www.blueletterbibl...ay+of+the+Lord&t=KJV]http://www.blueletterbibl...ay+of+the+Lord&t=KJV[/url]

December 13th, 2011, 5:54 pm #8

the reason nobody believes this as anything.........is their 'mind' can't grasp how it will be.........hence eye has no seen or ear heard the things God has prepared for them WHO LOVE HIM.............and Paul said this because he knew.......he knows

it happened to him.............and he was IN THE WORLD to tell of it

we who have JESUS CHRIST revealed in us, are as he is in the world since he is revealed IN US

and he could not do many miracles because they didn't have faith

same today............there is so much JESUS WANTS TO DO

but where is the faith when he comes?

Tim
Tim

December 14th, 2011, 1:30 am #9

I can agree with you Yvonne. In your way of what you said.

But I can't agree with these two statements;
""Jesus was never revealed OUTSIDE OF HIS PEOPLE.............they saw and heard and WROTE ABOUT IT""

""nobody will ever SEE Jesus outside of their HEART...........here he is revealed, born, thats it""

I think Jesus is a real person, like you or me. And that He was actually crucified on the cross, and raised 3 days latter for our verification.

I think when Jesus returns, He will take His rightful place as our King.
I don't think He is just a thought or feeling or mindset in our heads, or however you want to say it. I think He is real, and at the right time, He will prove it to all the world.

I mean come on, He was whipped and beaten and nail to a cross at the will of God for our justification. Just 2000 years ago. And He said he wasn't coming back for some time. John14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

But the time of His return is well noted in Scriptures, like within a couple of years. And we know this because of the descriptions of the world matching what the Bible says would happen. Matthew16:3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Discern the signs of the times Yvonne.

Its funny you would say;
""same today............there is so much JESUS WANTS TO DO
but where is the faith when he comes?""

I think that's Lucifer's objective. That when Jesus returns in person, there won't be any believers left. But in the end, Lucifer falls short of his goal. Because there will still be believers who believe Jesus is real.

I wish you believed He is real. Because He is real, he's our big Brother. And He loves us. We're family

I like this saying I invented; "Kin of the Kingdom to come"
Doesn't that just fill your heart with joy!

Bro Tim

December 14th, 2011, 1:00 pm #10

is that they THINK their carnal mind is more real than their SPIRIT;

they worship with their lips, their mouth, but their HEART is FAR from God

he isn't in their heart........and thats why they don't understand that the TEMPORAL things are the things you see

and the ETERNAL things are not seen with the carnal senses

the carnal mind is ENMITY WITH GOD for that reason

but, without God in ones heart...........he has to be IN YOUR Imagination

see, its YOU who "THINK" of Jesus as a person in history and that makes him real to you

your thinking about the story from a carnal point of view

but if your heart were TURNED to God, if your heart repented, you would SEE THE REAL JESUS.............the SPIRITUAL MAN..............the eternal MAN

he is not in my mind or my imagination or my "idea' of him based on what I read about him

but he is the MAN in Gods image and likeness

and guess what.................GOD IS SPIRIT...........so, if you think SPIRIT is a wooooo woooo state, imagintion, thinking in your head kind of thing

then God is not real to you either.........