That's it! Come on Doc

That's it! Come on Doc

Kansan in Christ
Kansan in Christ

September 11th, 2011, 4:26 am #1

Mythical? Your evidence? The stardust theory might as well be fairy dust and the amebias haven't turned into humans, their living in our lakes infecting unspecting swimmers and their pets and in some cases killing them. Get real! By the way the statement, "it sucks to be you", is a phrase and not a personal attack on you. Rather it is my feeling about what will happen to you as a non believer. I respect your right to express your views as I do others and my own.

September 11th, 2011, 4:54 am #2

Thats just a phrase - not a personal attack.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)

edited only fro spellign
Last edited by bobquit on September 11th, 2011, 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 11th, 2011, 5:05 am #3

That's just a fact.

September 11th, 2011, 12:54 pm #4

Mythical? Your evidence? The stardust theory might as well be fairy dust and the amebias haven't turned into humans, their living in our lakes infecting unspecting swimmers and their pets and in some cases killing them. Get real! By the way the statement, "it sucks to be you", is a phrase and not a personal attack on you. Rather it is my feeling about what will happen to you as a non believer. I respect your right to express your views as I do others and my own.
We are ALL energy and energy transforms.
That is what ALL of us will do and continuing doing.

This human experience is just one of MANY.

Love
Jackie

"It is only once we've lost everything, we are free to do anything."

September 11th, 2011, 4:25 pm #5

That's just a fact.
We have the evidence.

Were you really smilin' Noob?

I am. Grinning. Not from ear to ear though.

September 11th, 2011, 4:25 pm #6

We are ALL energy and energy transforms.
That is what ALL of us will do and continuing doing.

This human experience is just one of MANY.

Love
Jackie

"It is only once we've lost everything, we are free to do anything."
Nothing. The Source knows.

Tim
Tim

September 12th, 2011, 4:12 am #7

Doc is a stout non believer in our GOD Almighty.

Don't let him upset ya
Emotion fuels him.

Bro Tim in Jesus.

September 12th, 2011, 3:52 pm #8

Kansan said: Mythical? Your evidence?

The complete and utter lack of evidence for your fictional Jesus character is my evidence that it's just a myth.

The only reference to Jesus that exists is a book of fairy tales: The Bible. Hence, until physical evidence arises that says different, we must regard the Jesus myth as simply a legend.

Kansan said: The stardust theory might as well be fairy dust

What "stardust theory" are you talking about?

Kansan said: and the amebias(sic) haven't turned into humans

Who told you that the evolutionary predecessor to humans was amoebas? Whoever told you that was telling you a lie. (Methinks it was a religious person.)

Actually, the evolutionary predecessor to homo sapiens was homo ergaster. Here, a link for your learning pleasure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_Ergaster

However, I believe that the advancement of knowledge isn't high on your list of priorities.

Kansan said: By the way the statement, "it sucks to be you", is a phrase and not a personal attack on you. Rather it is my feeling about what will happen to you as a non believer.

And I feel that you are wasting your life dedicating your time and energy gloriying a fairy tale that is nothing but a myth.

Oh... no offense intended.

-----------------------------------------------
"We are each free to believe what we want, and it's my view that the simplest explanation is: There is no god. No one created the Universe, and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization; there is probably no heaven and no afterlife, either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the Universe. And for that, I am extremely grateful." -- Professor Stephen Hawking, cosmologist
Last edited by edstrange13 on September 13th, 2011, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 12th, 2011, 3:57 pm #9

Doc is a stout non believer in our GOD Almighty.

Don't let him upset ya
Emotion fuels him.

Bro Tim in Jesus.
Tim said: Doc is a stout non believer in our GOD Almighty.

It's not just YOUR god that I don't believe in. I don't believe in the gods of the Hindus, either.

The Hindu gods are just as much hallucinations as your Hebrew storm god, Yahweh.

Tim, you and I are both atheists. I just believe in one less god than you.

-----------------------------------------------
"We are each free to believe what we want, and it's my view that the simplest explanation is: There is no god. No one created the Universe, and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization; there is probably no heaven and no afterlife, either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the Universe. And for that, I am extremely grateful." -- Professor Stephen Hawking, cosmologist