Striver I'm waiting for a response to my request and answers to my questions

Striver I'm waiting for a response to my request and answers to my questions

July 1st, 2010, 2:36 pm #1

Why are you afraid of answering them? You said you did DISHONESTLY, because you didn't provide me with the link to WHERE. Is everything you say so dishonest?

Answer the REQUEST and the QUESTIONS Striver. I'm wise to your diversionary tactics because it must bug the crap out of you to have a Gr10 dropout completely destroy your atheism garbage philosophy.

YOU SAID You can see GRAVITY in this post ...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... 10214/Nucc

REQUEST... Striver you say you can see gravity. Can you please send me a picture of gravity. * Note; I'm not asking you for a picture of an article falling down BECAUSE of GRAVITY, I'm asking you for a specific picture of GRAVITY.

QUESTIONS

1. The atheist Carl Sagan supported spontaneous generation. Can you give me the latest facts validating spontaneous combustion as a fact.

2. Ernst Haeckl, another atheist, gave science the RECAPITULATION THEORY FOOLISHLY EMBRACED amongst scientific atheists by the phrase "Ontogeny recapitulates phyogeny" can you substantiate this BRAINY ATHEISTIC SCIENCE?

Now I have a THIRD question for you Striver.

3. You said Space has the power to create. In the SAME post referred to above you stated......Both Trans-Himalayan Philosophy and now modern science has proven space creates. I know you prefer the invisible, but astronomers watch it happen. They can see it.

Now the THIRD QUESTION is asked assuming that since SPACE has the ability to create from your claim in THIS POST...Astronomers can see space creating, maintaining, then destroying and reabsorbing its phenomenal creations over and over non-stop and never ending.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... d+is+space

Now the question is....Striver ...to create assumes INTELLIGENCE, are you implying SPACE has intellignece?

You have a lot of explaining to do Striver. Hopefully the university student has learned something.

Ps 14:1ab
1ab The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds (NAS)

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 1st, 2010, 2:54 pm #2

That's about 3 people you've demanded answers from Nucc in the last hour. Who do you think you are? Lord god almighty?

You want a picture of gravity? I'd love to see a picture of god, and not just a Raphael or a tree representing his works. Someone whos been having a personal relationship with the old fella should have a photo somewhere?

Of course, someone who seems to need a literal photo or explanation of the ol book of lies needs a photo of gravity, no figurative explanations for you.

A clue for you. The bible cant be a literal explanation, its got too many mistakes, if its anything, its a book of allegories.

If god created everything, then considering how it panned out, we might have proof of UNintelligent design!

Scientists know that all of creation was indeed NOT created, not a shred of it, and yet, here we sit. All the product of no intelligence just progressive successes and failures.

"1ab The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds (NAS) "

Incorrect, there is no god and I am no more corrupt than you, and I've left the sheep (mostly) alone.

Striver
Striver

July 1st, 2010, 3:23 pm #3

Why are you afraid of answering them? You said you did DISHONESTLY, because you didn't provide me with the link to WHERE. Is everything you say so dishonest?

Answer the REQUEST and the QUESTIONS Striver. I'm wise to your diversionary tactics because it must bug the crap out of you to have a Gr10 dropout completely destroy your atheism garbage philosophy.

YOU SAID You can see GRAVITY in this post ...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... 10214/Nucc

REQUEST... Striver you say you can see gravity. Can you please send me a picture of gravity. * Note; I'm not asking you for a picture of an article falling down BECAUSE of GRAVITY, I'm asking you for a specific picture of GRAVITY.

QUESTIONS

1. The atheist Carl Sagan supported spontaneous generation. Can you give me the latest facts validating spontaneous combustion as a fact.

2. Ernst Haeckl, another atheist, gave science the RECAPITULATION THEORY FOOLISHLY EMBRACED amongst scientific atheists by the phrase "Ontogeny recapitulates phyogeny" can you substantiate this BRAINY ATHEISTIC SCIENCE?

Now I have a THIRD question for you Striver.

3. You said Space has the power to create. In the SAME post referred to above you stated......Both Trans-Himalayan Philosophy and now modern science has proven space creates. I know you prefer the invisible, but astronomers watch it happen. They can see it.

Now the THIRD QUESTION is asked assuming that since SPACE has the ability to create from your claim in THIS POST...Astronomers can see space creating, maintaining, then destroying and reabsorbing its phenomenal creations over and over non-stop and never ending.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... d+is+space

Now the question is....Striver ...to create assumes INTELLIGENCE, are you implying SPACE has intellignece?

You have a lot of explaining to do Striver. Hopefully the university student has learned something.

Ps 14:1ab
1ab The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds (NAS)

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt
We are all on a spiritual journey towards acquiring Christ mind. Some of us have the intelligence to recognise there are those who have gone ahead of us and have acquired Christ mind; those who, while not as yet having reached the summit of the Mt of Transfiguration are a helluva lot closer than we.

Some have the intelligence to listen to these people. Others obviously, do not.

There is symbolism in the N.T. that depicts that point in the human quality mind's evolution at which this mind realises his/her human mind just isn't going to suffice; that, if it is to be about its Father's business, it will have to subject itself to change, transmutation, transfiguration. This symbolism is the twelve year old Jesus in his temple (his human mind at it highest) coming to the above realisation. (Buddha's quest for Enlightenment-Transfiguration) is the same thing.

Fundamentalist Christians and Muslims have not even reached the symbolic age twelve. They haven't even reached their seeing any need for transfiguration. Those in Head Start cannot hope to compete with Harvard professors. I quote from books written by men to whom Harvard professors are, by comparison, children in Head Start. I have enough intelligence to study these books. I like to believe I'm no lower than third grade.

July 1st, 2010, 3:31 pm #4

Have you no sense of being honest? We can move on in discussion but the platform must be fair. You want to run the platform to tilt towards what you say. Sorry can't do that. Your eternity is at stake. it's possible NOBODY has ever shared the gospel with you which is why I believe you fear answering what I've asked of you. By you not answewring the questions proves God and I correct in every way.

Be honest and respond to what I've asked.

July 1st, 2010, 5:16 pm #5

That's about 3 people you've demanded answers from Nucc in the last hour. Who do you think you are? Lord god almighty?

You want a picture of gravity? I'd love to see a picture of god, and not just a Raphael or a tree representing his works. Someone whos been having a personal relationship with the old fella should have a photo somewhere?

Of course, someone who seems to need a literal photo or explanation of the ol book of lies needs a photo of gravity, no figurative explanations for you.

A clue for you. The bible cant be a literal explanation, its got too many mistakes, if its anything, its a book of allegories.

If god created everything, then considering how it panned out, we might have proof of UNintelligent design!

Scientists know that all of creation was indeed NOT created, not a shred of it, and yet, here we sit. All the product of no intelligence just progressive successes and failures.

"1ab The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds (NAS) "

Incorrect, there is no god and I am no more corrupt than you, and I've left the sheep (mostly) alone.
I'm not gullible so I ask questions. When you ask questions you learn. When one has not answered but claims he has I learn as well. Have you not learned that? I'm not the Lord Art just NOT stupid what about YOU Art are you gullibly stupid and just accept anything you hear? If I say you're stupid do you just gullibly believe it without question. Stupid people do.

July 1st, 2010, 8:43 pm #6

When your questions ARE Answered...
And...
-- You simply choose to deny it...?

Would you like to know what WE Learn...
-- When you do that...?

Hmmmmmm...?
Would you...?

-PRev1-

July 2nd, 2010, 12:12 am #7

That's what I learned about you. You claim to be ordinated but really you're just a luny wannabe.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 2nd, 2010, 12:37 am #8

I'm not gullible so I ask questions. When you ask questions you learn. When one has not answered but claims he has I learn as well. Have you not learned that? I'm not the Lord Art just NOT stupid what about YOU Art are you gullibly stupid and just accept anything you hear? If I say you're stupid do you just gullibly believe it without question. Stupid people do.

If you read a fiction book do you just gullibly believe it without question? Thats what I asked 20 or 30 times at "Somethings risen" forum,. I'm sure that all the avoidance to that question is still at the top.

My feeling is that you have absolutely no reason for believing what you do, and are angry because such a realisation is rather humiliating that you have absolutely no way to cogently explain the value of your superstition.

Even now, feel free to explain to a non believer (if you can) why your superstition is any more realistic than the next guys. I thought you might have some "but we are right because...." answer thought out, but no.... no one would answer a direct question, reverend Paster Jack sat back and made third party comments which were mostly just abuse for the notion that someone should dare ask questions..... lets call it mocking and make fun of them.

Stupid people dont ask questions, stupid people dont know the answers. You will never "bring people to god" at that forum, you'll just stupidly chase them away. The best you do is get mindless believers who have given up asking questions coming over and reinforcing your delusions. "Oh yes, I'm saved, isnt it wonderful that we both know everything and god hates those people who ask questions and dont just believe like us?"

stupid, stupid stupid. and what are you up to now Nucc? Annoyed because your lack of answers made you look like you didnt have any? Dont blame me, blame your foolish methods of putting on your worst face first. It didnt/doesnt work.

July 2nd, 2010, 12:50 am #9

That's what I learned about you. You claim to be ordinated but really you're just a luny wannabe.

I paid my money...
I went to school...
And...
I have my Ordination Papers...
But, I'm not a "wannabe"...
-- ("luny" or otherwise.)

To me...
It's all Academic...
And...
Quite frankly...
-- Not worth the paper it was written on.

But, Heck...
If YOU Wannabe an "Ordained" Minister...?
You can do it for FREE... Online...!
Just head on over to...
-- The Universal Life Church Monastery...
And fill out the form.

As for WHO is hiding behind a Lie...?
Well, that would be You and Jack.
And, the Lie is...
-- Christianity.

Claiming to be a "christian"...
Doesn't make you any more special than anyone else, Nucc...
Because...
<blockquote> We are ALL...
Children of the Universe,
No less than the trees and the stars;
We All have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
The Universe IS unfolding as it should.
Open your eyes, Nucc.
The Lord Your God is ONE...
There IS no "other"...
And...
-- Universalism is the One True Church.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

July 2nd, 2010, 2:08 am #10

If you read a fiction book do you just gullibly believe it without question? Thats what I asked 20 or 30 times at "Somethings risen" forum,. I'm sure that all the avoidance to that question is still at the top.

My feeling is that you have absolutely no reason for believing what you do, and are angry because such a realisation is rather humiliating that you have absolutely no way to cogently explain the value of your superstition.

Even now, feel free to explain to a non believer (if you can) why your superstition is any more realistic than the next guys. I thought you might have some "but we are right because...." answer thought out, but no.... no one would answer a direct question, reverend Paster Jack sat back and made third party comments which were mostly just abuse for the notion that someone should dare ask questions..... lets call it mocking and make fun of them.

Stupid people dont ask questions, stupid people dont know the answers. You will never "bring people to god" at that forum, you'll just stupidly chase them away. The best you do is get mindless believers who have given up asking questions coming over and reinforcing your delusions. "Oh yes, I'm saved, isnt it wonderful that we both know everything and god hates those people who ask questions and dont just believe like us?"

stupid, stupid stupid. and what are you up to now Nucc? Annoyed because your lack of answers made you look like you didnt have any? Dont blame me, blame your foolish methods of putting on your worst face first. It didnt/doesnt work.
This jumped out at me in your post Arthur:
You will never "bring people to god"

Reason being, I've been thinking on that just today. I don't believe that bringing people to God is the intention of any on these forums. First off, I don't think it is possible, only God can bring people to God according to the Bible (I'm speaking from within their "box" now). Secondly, I don't see that Nucc or Paster Jack or any of these folks want to do more than argue.

It's about entertainment. This is Jack and Nucc's entertainment, arguing on forums. This is all any of this is really, entertainment. Some education takes place at times, I know I've learned much, and been exposed to much. But ultimately it is about having fun.

House of Free Speech

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
~Bertrand Russell