Striver don't run away all the time ..I said "No Striver I cannot"

Striver don't run away all the time ..I said "No Striver I cannot"

July 5th, 2010, 6:16 pm #1

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... r+I+cannot

You see Striver, if I put a sock-in-it, if I did, then the DISHONEST FOOLS like yourself would run the world unchallenged. I'm just starting with one here but I will have many questions that YOU the FOOL won't be able to answer because you're being dishonest or diverting continuously

You finally came to your senses and owed up to the fact you couldn't see gravity

Now we can move on to the questions you've yet to answer.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... 10214/Nucc

QUESTIONS

1. The atheist Carl Sagan supported spontaneous generation. Can you give me the latest facts validating spontaneous generation as a fact.

2. Ernst Haeckl, another atheist, gave science the RECAPITULATION THEORY FOOLISHLY EMBRACED amongst scientific atheists by the phrase "Ontogeny recapitulates phyogeny" can you substantiate this BRAINY ATHEISTIC SCIENCE?

3. You said Space has the power to create. In the SAME post referred to above you stated......Both Trans-Himalayan Philosophy and now modern science has proven space creates. I know you prefer the invisible, but astronomers watch it happen. They can see it.

Now the THIRD QUESTION is asked assuming that since SPACE has the ability to create from your claim in THIS POST...Astronomers can see space creating, maintaining, then destroying and reabsorbing its phenomenal creations over and over non-stop and never ending.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... d+is+space

Now the question is....Striver ...to create assumes INTELLIGENCE, are you implying SPACE has intellignece?

You have a lot of explaining to do Striver. Hopefully the university student has learned something.

Ps 14:1ab
1ab The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds (NAS)

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Striver
Striver

July 5th, 2010, 7:09 pm #2

I have answered all your questions having reference to the original point, "can you produce your Being-God. You can't produce your indifferent chair polisher who art in heaven, so you want...try... to change the subject. You see, Nucc, I know that if you could produce your Being-God, you'd have done so and shut me up.

As for being an atheist? There are two ways to educate ones self, through self education or through formal education at a school or university. Interesting isn't it, that atheists (or at least the Fundie definition of one) are all educated people. Or did Satan, another one of your invisible buddies, invent education to lead people away from the Being-God you can't produce?

You remind me of the Washington politician who can't asnwer the questions asked him, so answers other questions. Sarah Palin did it with Joe Biden in theor debate.

YOU CAN'T PRODUCE YOUR Being God. Ok, let's forget it. But every time you base one of your ludicrous statements as coming from your close friends God or Satan, I'm going to ask you to prove their existence.

Can I prove space exists? Sure. Max Planck did that long ago.

Can I prove space creates? Sure can. It's happening as we speak.

Can I prove space maintains phenomenal appearence? Well, since our sun has about 7.5 billion years left in it and humanity will live on that pice of the sun called Earth until super nova, I'd say Earth is being maintained.

Can I prove space destroys and reabsorbs its creations? Sure. That has become a ho-hum experience for astronomers.

Is space reincarnating as we speak? It Sure is. Scicence is watching it happen right now. They call it the intrinsically dynamic universe.

Are we part of all of the above? We sure are.

Is there any end to this activity? Not that is known.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 5th, 2010, 8:48 pm #3

on this one, he thinks his answers not only must be answered, but in the way and with the conclusion that he wants to hear.

Maybe you should insist that if you answer one of his questions, then its his turn not to ignore yours?

OF course, I doubt he knows many of the answers to anyones questions, but it should keep him gainfully occupied for a few minutes.

July 5th, 2010, 9:29 pm #4

Because Nucc doesn't have any answers.
Soooo...
Nucc just keeps asking more questions...
And, demanding more answers...
While refusing to acknowledge...
-- Any of the answers given to him.
In the hopes that...
The attempt to answer his questions...
Will divert attention away from the fact that...
-- Nucc doesn't answer Questions.
Because...
-- Nucc doesn't HAVE Any Answers.

And so we see...
The Circle...
-- Of Nucc's "life".

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

July 6th, 2010, 2:10 am #5

That if he can pose questions that cannot be answered to his satisfaction, that this "proves" his God of the Bible exists, and wrote the Bible, and sent his Son down to Earth to be tortured and die on the cross, so that Nucc wouldn't have to burn in Hell for eternity with a bunch of people from the forums who don't believe in the Trinity, just like Jesus said you must somewhere or other ..

July 6th, 2010, 5:11 pm #6

on this one, he thinks his answers not only must be answered, but in the way and with the conclusion that he wants to hear.

Maybe you should insist that if you answer one of his questions, then its his turn not to ignore yours?

OF course, I doubt he knows many of the answers to anyones questions, but it should keep him gainfully occupied for a few minutes.
..Like you did with gravity waves and lost? Anybody stupid can just present ad homs. No intelligence other than ad homs.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt