Strange spiritual encounters

Strange spiritual encounters

Tim
Tim

November 27th, 2011, 7:21 pm #1

I was in Target one day in Brainerd Minnesota, and I saw this cute little girl with her mother, about 3 or 4 years old. And the little one looked at me, and I smiled and said "hi", with my mind, and not with my mouth. And I was looking at something in the next isle. And I heard the little girl say to her mother, "Tim", and her mother said "Tim who, who's Tim?".. And the little girl answer her mother, and just says again "Tim", and the mother says to the daughter "I don't know what your talking about". I thought WOW that was weird, the little girl read my mind and knew my name! Amazing spiritual contact. I didn't say anything, as not to alarm the mother, that some strange man communicated with her daughter. LOL True story.

Everybody here knows Jackie who lives in London.
Anyway, sometimes I do remote viewing. I shot myself in the spirit from Minnesota to Jackie's place in London. And I got this wonderful purple lavender smell, clear as day. And I wouldn't have been able to identify the smell except when I was a little kid we used to go to a restaurant in Faribault MN called Lavender Inn. And it always smelled like Lavender. Anyway, I posted to Jackie, asking what that pretty lavender smell was, and she said, "Oh, that's my home made lavender perfume, its a recipe handed down from my mother."
I said "WOW that stiff smells great!"
We posted back and forth about it a few times, but the history is gone from Jackie's board.

One day we went to the Metradome in Minneapolis to see Billy Gram talk, and Amy Grant sing. When weighting to get in, my wife says, I wonder where the stage is. I shot up over the roof in the spirit, and said, "Its over on that end." And my wife says "How do you know, we've never even been here."
I said "I just went up and looked down through the roof."

While visiting with my mom at my parents cabin one evening, my dad was living and working part time 150 miles away, and he would come to the cabin every week end. Anyway, my mom says, "I wonder what your dad is doing right now."
And again, in an instant I looked, and I said "He's just getting a glass od water from the bathroom."
And my mom gives me this funny look. And gets on the telephone and calls my dad and says "What are you doing right now."
And my dad says "I just got a glass of water from the bathroom, and then I'm going to bed."
And my mom's eye's pop wide opened and she looks at me, like whats going on.... LOL

In High School, me and my girlfriend used to play a game in my car, and see who could get the tachometer to go the highest with the car engine turned off. Through the glass pushing the needle with some strange energy emitted from your body. I could get it to about 1.5 k rpm, but she could get it to 3.5 k rpm.

One afternoon me and my girlfriend were driving down what we called graveyard road. Because there was 2 graveyards on that gravel road. And we saw the guy standing on the left edge of the road, looking towards us. And he wasn't near any farm houses. And he was wearing a black cap, hooded with baggy sleeves. And the cape was pure clean black, and went all the way to the ground. And he was holding vertically a straight staff about 10 feet tall. And the reaper stood about 8 feet tall. We got about 100 yards away, and I thought, well, I should be able to see a face in the hood pretty soon. And as we got closer he turned, looking over the field to the left. And we drove behind him very slowly. We didn't say much about it at the moment. But I said to my girlfriend, lets go around the country mile and see if he's still there. And my girlfriend says, NO WAY! But anyway, we ended up going back to see if he was still there. And he was gone. And I got out of the car and went to where he was standing on the edge of the gravel road, and it was sift, and I could see my footprints, but there no others. And we talked about what we saw. And my girlfriend saw a wrinkled up old mans face in the hood, and I definitely saw no face at all as we were approaching, before he turn looking over the field.

I was at a party one night in High School, at a friends farm. Talking to another friend, and when he walked away he looked like a streetlight in the fog. But it wasn't foggy out. It was a nice summer night. But I took two looks, thinking, why is he glowing green like that. His name was Billy. A few minutes latter Billy drove the kid who lived at the farm into town to get another keg of beer. On the way back to the party, Billy drove off a bridge and landed upside down on some railroad tracks killing Billy. And the kid who was having the party riding with Billy (Todd) freaked out and ran home in the dark, about ten miles. I found out another friend gave Billy LSD that night (Troy) who also died in the late 1980's, causing a head on collision.
I saw Billy's Ora just before he died. And it was green, like a streetlight in the fog. No one else at the party was glowing like that.

Those are some of my "Strange spiritual encounters" but not all of them.

November 28th, 2011, 3:50 am #2

One day many years ago I was having breakfast in a restaurant and there was a couple with a young girl (maybe 10 yrs old) sitting at the next booth.

While waiting for my food, I couldn't help but overhear the conversation in the next booth. The woman was totally browbeating this little girl, telling her how stupid she was and how she didn't know anything - it just went on and on without stop. I was so upset that I could barely eat my breakfast.

I finished my breakfast, paid the bill, and went out to my vehicle, the thoughts of that little girl and her tyrant mother still going through my mind.

Then something happened that was completely out of character for me. As if hypnotized, I got out of my truck, went back into the restaurant, walked up to the booth where they were sitting and tapped the woman on the shoulder.

When she turned to look at me, I said "If there was a law against what you are doing to this little girl, I would have you arrested for child abuse". Well, her mouth dropped open and the guy with her (probably a boyfriend) leaped to his feet as if he was going to defend her. I felt absolutely safe and there was no fear or adrenalin when he jumped up.

Then it happened - the words started flowing out of my mouth, powerful words that were originating from outside myself. The people were totally speechless as the spirit cut them down.

It was obvious that they were totally crushed by the words that were given to me that moment in time. Then I turned, walked out, got in my truck and drove away.

When I say this was out of character, I mean it. I had never before experienced The Lord taking complete control of me and giving me those words of irrefutable authority.

I have never felt proud of myself because I know that if it were not for God's intervention, I would have silently left, doing nothing.

This saying is true
"The Father does the heavy work"

I have many more also, but they are not for public display or scrutiny.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)

November 28th, 2011, 4:02 am #3

I was in Target one day in Brainerd Minnesota, and I saw this cute little girl with her mother, about 3 or 4 years old. And the little one looked at me, and I smiled and said "hi", with my mind, and not with my mouth. And I was looking at something in the next isle. And I heard the little girl say to her mother, "Tim", and her mother said "Tim who, who's Tim?".. And the little girl answer her mother, and just says again "Tim", and the mother says to the daughter "I don't know what your talking about". I thought WOW that was weird, the little girl read my mind and knew my name! Amazing spiritual contact. I didn't say anything, as not to alarm the mother, that some strange man communicated with her daughter. LOL True story.

Everybody here knows Jackie who lives in London.
Anyway, sometimes I do remote viewing. I shot myself in the spirit from Minnesota to Jackie's place in London. And I got this wonderful purple lavender smell, clear as day. And I wouldn't have been able to identify the smell except when I was a little kid we used to go to a restaurant in Faribault MN called Lavender Inn. And it always smelled like Lavender. Anyway, I posted to Jackie, asking what that pretty lavender smell was, and she said, "Oh, that's my home made lavender perfume, its a recipe handed down from my mother."
I said "WOW that stiff smells great!"
We posted back and forth about it a few times, but the history is gone from Jackie's board.

One day we went to the Metradome in Minneapolis to see Billy Gram talk, and Amy Grant sing. When weighting to get in, my wife says, I wonder where the stage is. I shot up over the roof in the spirit, and said, "Its over on that end." And my wife says "How do you know, we've never even been here."
I said "I just went up and looked down through the roof."

While visiting with my mom at my parents cabin one evening, my dad was living and working part time 150 miles away, and he would come to the cabin every week end. Anyway, my mom says, "I wonder what your dad is doing right now."
And again, in an instant I looked, and I said "He's just getting a glass od water from the bathroom."
And my mom gives me this funny look. And gets on the telephone and calls my dad and says "What are you doing right now."
And my dad says "I just got a glass of water from the bathroom, and then I'm going to bed."
And my mom's eye's pop wide opened and she looks at me, like whats going on.... LOL

In High School, me and my girlfriend used to play a game in my car, and see who could get the tachometer to go the highest with the car engine turned off. Through the glass pushing the needle with some strange energy emitted from your body. I could get it to about 1.5 k rpm, but she could get it to 3.5 k rpm.

One afternoon me and my girlfriend were driving down what we called graveyard road. Because there was 2 graveyards on that gravel road. And we saw the guy standing on the left edge of the road, looking towards us. And he wasn't near any farm houses. And he was wearing a black cap, hooded with baggy sleeves. And the cape was pure clean black, and went all the way to the ground. And he was holding vertically a straight staff about 10 feet tall. And the reaper stood about 8 feet tall. We got about 100 yards away, and I thought, well, I should be able to see a face in the hood pretty soon. And as we got closer he turned, looking over the field to the left. And we drove behind him very slowly. We didn't say much about it at the moment. But I said to my girlfriend, lets go around the country mile and see if he's still there. And my girlfriend says, NO WAY! But anyway, we ended up going back to see if he was still there. And he was gone. And I got out of the car and went to where he was standing on the edge of the gravel road, and it was sift, and I could see my footprints, but there no others. And we talked about what we saw. And my girlfriend saw a wrinkled up old mans face in the hood, and I definitely saw no face at all as we were approaching, before he turn looking over the field.

I was at a party one night in High School, at a friends farm. Talking to another friend, and when he walked away he looked like a streetlight in the fog. But it wasn't foggy out. It was a nice summer night. But I took two looks, thinking, why is he glowing green like that. His name was Billy. A few minutes latter Billy drove the kid who lived at the farm into town to get another keg of beer. On the way back to the party, Billy drove off a bridge and landed upside down on some railroad tracks killing Billy. And the kid who was having the party riding with Billy (Todd) freaked out and ran home in the dark, about ten miles. I found out another friend gave Billy LSD that night (Troy) who also died in the late 1980's, causing a head on collision.
I saw Billy's Ora just before he died. And it was green, like a streetlight in the fog. No one else at the party was glowing like that.

Those are some of my "Strange spiritual encounters" but not all of them.

I did have the classic OBE "peak experience" at age 15, where I entered into a tunnel and felt just incredible speed, lights (stars?) flying past me as I was hurtled through this tunnel. Coming to something like a city, a place of blue light. I felt a great enveloping love surround me and comfort me, telling me that everything was going to be alright. I was at a place in my life where I had been thinking of suicide quite frequently. This experience seemed like it took hours, maybe more. I had no idea how long I had been "gone", but on checking the time it had been a few minutes. This great enveloping love's message to me was simple. "Live your life, everything is going to be alright." A bit more than that but ultimately, Blessed Assurance.

Not a strange experience. A priceless experience. A gift from "God" it seems to me ..

November 28th, 2011, 5:01 am #4

Maybe more than some... Seems to me that they are personal, and not really meant to be shared. So I don't. Makes my wife uneasy (in a vulnerable sense) when it happens and I share with her.

It's interesting to see and observe things and then come to find out that others don't/can't/won't see the same things.

November 28th, 2011, 6:08 am #5

I agree - they are private and not meant to be shared - at least not on the public domain.

Every time I have been proactive and decided to share one of these experiences with someone, it never comes out right, and and I always feel later like I have betrayed a trust and that I should have kept it to myself.

However, occasionally I do feel compelled to share something with someone and that is ok. When that happens, I believe it is God's will, but He alons knows whan I should speak out and whan I should be quiet.

Nice to see you Noob.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)

November 28th, 2011, 8:02 am #6

well said both of you...i concure completely.

Tim
Tim

November 28th, 2011, 4:14 pm #7

If silence was best we wouldn't have a Bible.
We wouldn't know Bob had an experience similar to Moses.
We wouldn't here the old nor modern encounters with Reapers and Ora's.
We wouldn't know Jesus appeared in the midst of the Apostle and scared the heck out of them.
We wouldn't know Mondo saw the Holy City first hand, and felt the presents of it.

If silence is the rule of thumb, then the nonbeliever would be justified in claiming, all this stuff died 2000 years ago, if it ever existed at all.

Silence and conformity doesn't do society any good.
Its simply makes people who have these experiences think there is something wrong with them.

Bro Tim

November 28th, 2011, 4:26 pm #8

MATTHEW 27:12
And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.

MATTHEW 27: 13-14
Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?
And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly

MARK 15:2-5
And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answering said unto them, Thou sayest it.
And the chief priests accused him of many things: but he answered nothing.
And Pilate asked him again, saying, Answerest thou nothing? behold how many things they witness against thee.
But Jesus yet answered nothing; so that Pilate marvelled.

LUKE 23:9
Then he questioned with him in many words; but he answered him nothing.

JOHN 8:6
This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

JOHN 19:8-9
When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he was the more afraid;
And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art thou? But Jesus gave him no answer.

Tim
Tim

November 28th, 2011, 5:32 pm #9

Those silent moments had their purpose Bob.
Moments of accusation and entrapment. Jesus was no dummy

There is times for silents, but usually not.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I had something similar happen to me, words from outside me being forced into my mind. But I wasn't induced to speak them. It had to do with me living with my sister and her kids in the near future. And it happened. We both ended moving up North, and wallah, I was living with my sister and her kids.

At the time I thought there might be something going wrong with my brain.
And it happened several time, until I asked, how long will I be living with my sister? And a picture was put in my mind, of my nephew standing next to me, and he had grown to about 1 inch below my shoulder. Then that stopped. And I got laid off from my job in Minneapolis and moved up North. And my sister did the same! And we lived in my parents cabin together. Amazing!

Peace
Bro Tim

November 28th, 2011, 6:58 pm #10

I agree - they are private and not meant to be shared - at least not on the public domain.

Every time I have been proactive and decided to share one of these experiences with someone, it never comes out right, and and I always feel later like I have betrayed a trust and that I should have kept it to myself.

However, occasionally I do feel compelled to share something with someone and that is ok. When that happens, I believe it is God's will, but He alons knows whan I should speak out and whan I should be quiet.

Nice to see you Noob.

(Thanks Kristy)
Seems best to kinda leave it at that.

Kinda boring and uninteresting...But I'm sorta boring anyway.