Something happened to me last night....

Something happened to me last night....

Tim
Tim

January 6th, 2011, 11:31 am #1

I can't explain it, but I want to tell you about it.

Something happened to me last night 1-4-2011

My heart pains went away, and I feel as though 10 years has been added to my life.

I can't explain it. I was Head Technician of the Cardiology division at the former SciMed Life Systems in Minneapolis Minnesota. And I had to know everything about the Cardiology of the human body. We were cutting edge science in the 1990's. And I was the head of design and production of the devices.

Now I have no more heart pain, first time in 3 weeks.

What I did last night was repent to GOD, and desire to live.

And here I am, feeling 10 years younger then the night before. With no heart pain!

Just felt I should share that with you all.

Back to bed at 5:30 AM
Ya, I got up just to tell you this. I was inspired.

Blessings to you.
Bro Tim

January 6th, 2011, 11:41 am #2

"...desire to live."

Very powerful.

I just got back from a late breakfast where I had two cups of coffee and a long read!

The book?

The Biology of Belief.
Bruce Lipton

"I believe that cells teach us not only about the mechanisms of LIFE, but also teach us how to live RICH, FULL LIVES."

OUR MIND CAN BE OUR BEST FRIEND OR OUR WORST ENEMY.

Hope you got back to sleep quickly and are in the depths of peace and warmth and love and inspired which is the natural state.

Love
Jackie

January 6th, 2011, 1:30 pm #3

I can't explain it, but I want to tell you about it.

Something happened to me last night 1-4-2011

My heart pains went away, and I feel as though 10 years has been added to my life.

I can't explain it. I was Head Technician of the Cardiology division at the former SciMed Life Systems in Minneapolis Minnesota. And I had to know everything about the Cardiology of the human body. We were cutting edge science in the 1990's. And I was the head of design and production of the devices.

Now I have no more heart pain, first time in 3 weeks.

What I did last night was repent to GOD, and desire to live.

And here I am, feeling 10 years younger then the night before. With no heart pain!

Just felt I should share that with you all.

Back to bed at 5:30 AM
Ya, I got up just to tell you this. I was inspired.

Blessings to you.
Bro Tim
Jesus means salvation of Jehovah and that is why Jesus said he came in his Fathers name and why we are baptized into that name for our redemption and HEALING:

I love the healing part too and await more in all our lives .....thank you for sharing that Tim:)
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Tim
Tim

January 7th, 2011, 12:14 am #4

you were inspired by that.

I also drank a bottle of St Pellegrino water from Italy, that afternoon.
St Pellegrino has quite a story behind it. They have been selling the water for 600 years. It contains something called Strontium.
Strontium has been used for years in Europe for cures of aliments, but is virtually unheard of in the USA.

Strontium is a mettle that is so close to calcium, your body actually uses the Strontium as a calcium supplement. This has been proven with X-rays.

The USA NAVY did a study of 14,000 soldiers and only 15 of them had never had a tooth cavity in there life. And most of those soldiers came from a certain county in Ohio with large amounts of Strontium in the drinking water.

Isn't that fascinating?

The first time I ever tried St Pellegrino water, about 2 years ago, I noticed this strange taste, so I studied the chemistry of the St Pellegrino water.

Apparently in Europe Strontium is a medical drug, prescribed for osteoporosis and other aliments by a doctor.

Is that right Jackie, being you live in London?