So you like that? Nether hot or cold standing for nothing.

So you like that? Nether hot or cold standing for nothing.

Tim
Tim

March 20th, 2012, 6:25 am #1

Fuck you!
Jesus is the Son of God and our Redeemer.
And if you don't like it then that's too Damn bad for you.

All Antichrists will be condemned.

Watch and see.

Tim

March 20th, 2012, 6:58 am #2

Yeshua was / (is even ) a Messenger most great, but he is not alone and he would want us, imo, to Think for Ourselves...

Why?

Cos that is what all great messengers would desire. Again, imo.

Watch and see?

Nah. Too much stuff to live.

Love
Pumpkin

Tim
Tim

March 20th, 2012, 7:42 am #3

For the Violet Flowery smell

Fuck you.

Fuck off.

Bro Tim

March 20th, 2012, 8:53 am #4

One just has to be honest about some 'things', my love...

And yes, if it means losing friends, then So Be It.

Love
Pumpkin

Last edited by BlueJudah on March 20th, 2012, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

March 20th, 2012, 11:46 am #5

For the Violet Flowery smell

Fuck you.

Fuck off.

Bro Tim
US Christians seem to exude.

Its everything that the bible says it is not, and yet.... throughout history so many have thought it.

So what if others think that the bible must be really bent to cause these attitudes?

Where do you get these violent thoughts from Tim? The bi bull itself?

QUITTNER
QUITTNER

March 20th, 2012, 4:22 pm #6

As I keep repeating, per definition only those are Christians who follow a Christ's lifestyle and ONLY HIS teachings.
..... Very many so-called "Christianities" were invented after Jesus had been crucified - all of those should be ignored, they are in competition for as much as possible of the money of gullible believers, and their members do not behave as Jesus would had wanted them to behave.

Tim
Tim

March 21st, 2012, 4:04 am #7

One just has to be honest about some 'things', my love...

And yes, if it means losing friends, then So Be It.

Love
Pumpkin

you could accept Jesus for the historical documentation of who He is and what He is too us.

Love ya.
Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

March 21st, 2012, 4:15 am #8

As I keep repeating, per definition only those are Christians who follow a Christ's lifestyle and ONLY HIS teachings.
..... Very many so-called "Christianities" were invented after Jesus had been crucified - all of those should be ignored, they are in competition for as much as possible of the money of gullible believers, and their members do not behave as Jesus would had wanted them to behave.
1 Corinthians 6:2
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

Luke 10:18
18 And he (Jesus) said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Psalm149:6
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; {mouth: Heb. throat}
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

Bro Tim

March 22nd, 2012, 2:53 am #9

What Christ's lifestyle was. The veil of time and the lack of historic record, make it open to speculation.

Unless of course we agree that Christ was an Essene.

March 22nd, 2012, 2:53 am #10

1 Corinthians 6:2
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

Luke 10:18
18 And he (Jesus) said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Psalm149:6
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; {mouth: Heb. throat}
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

Bro Tim
And when is this event to happen?