So antichrist is premoted beond believors here

So antichrist is premoted beond believors here

Tim
Tim

June 6th, 2012, 7:56 am #1

We have a problem with that Mondo.

Even if you don't care about satellites or helicopters clearly prophecy Mondo your still a bone head.

I thought you were a person who used his brain.

F off you Satan man.

Tim in Jesus the Son of God.

June 6th, 2012, 1:56 pm #2

Good to see you in the Spirit.

cosmic love universal

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 6th, 2012, 1:57 pm #3

Even if you don't care about satellites or helicopters clearly prophecy Mondo your still a bone head.

F off you Satan man.

I find personally, that Christians dont have the morals of a rabbit, the intelligence of a three toed sloth or the learning of a gerbil.

At least Helicopters and satellites are real, Jesus relevance died with him 2000 years ago.

viva la real stuff.

satans misunderstood you know, christians are such unthinking bullies.

He should sue you for deformation of his good character. That god dude set him up.

Vindictive prick, that he is.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

June 6th, 2012, 1:58 pm #4

Good to see you in the Spirit.

cosmic love universal
He's in the spirits again.

June 6th, 2012, 2:33 pm #5

I find personally, that Christians dont have the morals of a rabbit, the intelligence of a three toed sloth or the learning of a gerbil.

At least Helicopters and satellites are real, Jesus relevance died with him 2000 years ago.

viva la real stuff.

satans misunderstood you know, christians are such unthinking bullies.

He should sue you for deformation of his good character. That god dude set him up.

Vindictive prick, that he is.
Yeah, read Genesis sometime.

The Serpent didn't lie.

June 6th, 2012, 3:21 pm #6

F off you Satan man.

... in that he still gets shitfaced and judges people.... just as Jesus intended.

Instant asshole... just add liquor.

Tim, you go right on being the same illiterate, obnoxious, drunkard, bigoted asshole. The more you drink and open your trap, the more you help secularism and damn fundamentalism.

I don't need to write up long paragraphs on the evils of fundie Christians. I just need to direct people to your alcohol-fueled blathering.

You're doing more for secularism than I could ever hope to! Keep up the good work!

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

-----------------------------------------------
"Since it is obviously inconceivable that all religions can be right, the most reasonable conclusion is that they are all wrong." -- Christopher Hitchens

Iceman
Iceman

June 6th, 2012, 7:05 pm #7

Doc. Your just screwing Tim up. He doesn't know what secular means.

June 6th, 2012, 8:27 pm #8

... in that he still gets shitfaced and judges people.... just as Jesus intended.

Instant asshole... just add liquor.

Tim, you go right on being the same illiterate, obnoxious, drunkard, bigoted asshole. The more you drink and open your trap, the more you help secularism and damn fundamentalism.

I don't need to write up long paragraphs on the evils of fundie Christians. I just need to direct people to your alcohol-fueled blathering.

You're doing more for secularism than I could ever hope to! Keep up the good work!

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Since it is obviously inconceivable that all religions can be right, the most reasonable conclusion is that they are all wrong." -- Christopher Hitchens
It happens at 3:56 AM ... regular as clockwork. It's almost like a demon is unchained at this time and gets to go for his one hour walk!~

-Vince

June 6th, 2012, 8:30 pm #9

Doc. Your just screwing Tim up. He doesn't know what secular means.
Yeah, I know. Religion has a habit of killing the thinking mind. That coupled with alcohol that destroys brain cells, and there can't be much left.

June 6th, 2012, 8:34 pm #10

It happens at 3:56 AM ... regular as clockwork. It's almost like a demon is unchained at this time and gets to go for his one hour walk!~

-Vince
Perhaps Tim would let me write a quick script for him that will shut down his computer if it's on between the hours of 1am and 4 am? I had to put one on the boys' computer to make sure they went to sleep at a descent hour on school nights.

Tim, you interested?

It would do wonders for the collective intelligence of the forum.