Sister Yvonne do you realize..

Sister Yvonne do you realize..

Tim
Tim

April 26th, 2011, 9:41 am #1

Sister Yvonne do you realize your personal experience and the exploitation of it is ego driven?

Unless you tell others your inspirations are based in "Zohar" your words are meaningless to others.

Yvonne its "cruel" to not disclose your source of knowledge. And you should be ashamed for that alone. And much more for claiming its your own personal experience.

And Jackie does the same thing, and many others.

They claim its personal and inter mystical connection to GOD. Fucking bullshit if you ask me.

Your mind is infant Yvonne, remember that, and use it carefully. It can create holocausts and genocide. The infinite mind God put in us is the most dangerous thing this planet has ever encountered. Keep it REAL! Look at your feet and cut your toenails. No other creature can do that.

Bro Tim

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

April 26th, 2011, 1:32 pm #2

"""They claim its personal and inter mystical connection to GOD. Fucking bullshit if you ask me. """

Yes and no, I'd say.

An evolving mind - for want of a better description - increases its capacity to receive and as it expands, receives more.
This is a continuous process.

The calibre of thinking, however, remains within the mind of the thinker - it is up to them to improve the quality, remoce the prejudices, bias and other flaws of the personality.

The mind can operate in many ways, as it learns to discern the material filtering through.
Generally it is the intellectual faculty that is the automatic choice, but this is entirely subect to the individual's own knowledge and bias as mentioned earlier.

With a little training, the intuitive mind can appraise the thoughts of the intellect and other ideas very rapidly, often producing a conclusion before the intellectual mind has even begun to examine. Don't believe this? Delve for yourself and be astonished.

The meditative aspect of mind is even more powerful, capable of revealing very deep intellectual insights and at the same time restoring body and mind to a peaceful state.

The brainwashed mind is utterly useless apart from tying your shoe laces. Like the robotically controlled computer, the brainwashed mind unthinkingly and unknowingly does the work of its controller, be it politician, soldier, theologian, advertiser, etc. The owner rarely realises this control is even there.

Another aspect of mind is the ability to receive the thoughts another has for you - time or distance being irrelevant. These thoughts have a particular style to them and are usually completely unnoticed if the mind does not accept the possibility of this simple facility, well known and employed by 'primitive' folk.
Such thoughts are used and freely available by deceased loved ones, yet the recipients are completely unaware of them.

'god' by the way does not engage in such practices, as far as I'm aware, although those who would seek to elevate you spiritually do, but you must choose to be open to receiving them.

Bullshit? Not quite!

April 26th, 2011, 2:12 pm #3

Sister Yvonne do you realize your personal experience and the exploitation of it is ego driven?

Unless you tell others your inspirations are based in "Zohar" your words are meaningless to others.

Yvonne its "cruel" to not disclose your source of knowledge. And you should be ashamed for that alone. And much more for claiming its your own personal experience.

They claim its personal and inter mystical connection to GOD. Fucking bullshit if you ask me.

Your mind is infant Yvonne, remember that, and use it carefully. It can create holocausts and genocide. The infinite mind God put in us is the most dangerous thing this planet has ever encountered. Keep it REAL! Look at your feet and cut your toenails. No other creature can do that.

Bro Tim

Tim, permit me the opportunity to ask you two relevant questions:

(a) When did God start talking to people?

and

(b) When did God stop talking to people? JB
Last edited by daat on April 26th, 2011, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 26th, 2011, 2:55 pm #4

Bro Tim

but I never even heard of the Zohar till about a decade after my experience of the Bible: And yes, I experienced it, which should make a believer happy that God keeps his promise, but it doesn't work that way at all, does it:

why? because every believer feels slighted by another persons birth for some reason:

are you jealous of those who are born ahead of you in the body?

probably only while you are young

when you get old, you don't envy them at all:

the spiritual birth is the same way.......some are born in the morning, some at noon and some in the evenin
why be jealous ?

rejoice that the truth prevails

I never even read the Zohar, I just listen to one who has and I understand him.....because the TRUTH is not just in a book, but the BOOK explains the truth

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Tim
Tim

April 26th, 2011, 8:54 pm #5

You were talking to someone about the Tree of Life and mentioned some strange names only found in the Zohar. Parts of the Tree of Life according to Zohar.

Thanks for explaining.

Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

April 26th, 2011, 10:59 pm #6

"""They claim its personal and inter mystical connection to GOD. Fucking bullshit if you ask me. """

Yes and no, I'd say.

An evolving mind - for want of a better description - increases its capacity to receive and as it expands, receives more.
This is a continuous process.

The calibre of thinking, however, remains within the mind of the thinker - it is up to them to improve the quality, remoce the prejudices, bias and other flaws of the personality.

The mind can operate in many ways, as it learns to discern the material filtering through.
Generally it is the intellectual faculty that is the automatic choice, but this is entirely subect to the individual's own knowledge and bias as mentioned earlier.

With a little training, the intuitive mind can appraise the thoughts of the intellect and other ideas very rapidly, often producing a conclusion before the intellectual mind has even begun to examine. Don't believe this? Delve for yourself and be astonished.

The meditative aspect of mind is even more powerful, capable of revealing very deep intellectual insights and at the same time restoring body and mind to a peaceful state.

The brainwashed mind is utterly useless apart from tying your shoe laces. Like the robotically controlled computer, the brainwashed mind unthinkingly and unknowingly does the work of its controller, be it politician, soldier, theologian, advertiser, etc. The owner rarely realises this control is even there.

Another aspect of mind is the ability to receive the thoughts another has for you - time or distance being irrelevant. These thoughts have a particular style to them and are usually completely unnoticed if the mind does not accept the possibility of this simple facility, well known and employed by 'primitive' folk.
Such thoughts are used and freely available by deceased loved ones, yet the recipients are completely unaware of them.

'god' by the way does not engage in such practices, as far as I'm aware, although those who would seek to elevate you spiritually do, but you must choose to be open to receiving them.

Bullshit? Not quite!
Its possible I have no doubt about it. I have my own experiences.
But for it to continue like a casual conversation on any occasion, then I wonder who it is.

"cut off occasion from them which desire occasion"
2 Corinthians11:11
Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth.
12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness;

Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

April 26th, 2011, 11:05 pm #7

and

and
----------------------------------------------

I have my own experiences, and He does but not in sound waves, but in pictures and thoughts. But for it to continue like a casual conversation on any occasion, then I wonder who it is.

"cut off occasion from them which desire occasion"
2 Corinthians11:11
Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth.
12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness;

Bro Tim