Similarities for those with the eyes to see

Similarities for those with the eyes to see

Striver
Striver

July 28th, 2010, 4:40 pm #1

All the world scriptures depict, in symbols and allegories, spirit condensing into matter and matter's (for a very long time) predominance over the faint spark of spirit. The Bible, like all other holy books, depict the growth of this faint spark, transmuting as it grows, matter into spirit analogous to the embryo converting its mother's body into its own.

The characters in the Bible were not real people, but personifications of stages of the relationship between Spirit-Matter.
As Vince pointed out in his post reference "casting pearl before swine, and is evidenced on this forum, not everyone is capable to grasp the subjective realities behind the objective symbols. Symbols have been taken, still are today, as having been flesh and blood people. Voila, Exoteric Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, whatever, is the result.

Some of these symbolic ways of depicting spirit building down into its matter frequency are:

The creation of Lucifer (which is nothing more than the Big Bang, the creations of solar systems, suns, night and day. Lucifer has been called the "Dawn of Creation....manifestation. Suns, the opposite pole of the pure darkness of pure Spirit. It was ignorant, superstitious Christians who named the Dawn of Creation Lucifer, the Devil.

The Serpent in the Garden (the spark) approaching Eve ( a symbol for matter). Eve receives the Apple of the spark of mind; mind having to fight its way upward through the stages of human to Christ mind, followed by at-one-ment with the Cosmic mind that thought it into being, into the hell of matter...Eve.

Joseph's departure from home; the loss of his coat of many colors (his aura which becomes invisible on dense, physical, levels) and his imprisonment in the pit...the matter frequency.

The Fallen Angels is another depiction;

In John 1, the "Light that shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not" is the spark completely and absolutely dominated by matter.

the Prodigal Son in the far country.

Always, decent followed by ascent...return to Source.

I'd give examples from non-Christian 'Bibles' but Mondo wants discussion limited to the Bible.

BTW, the birth of Christ mind represents spirit-matter having reached a point of equilibrium. Neither dominate. The symbolic transfiguration signals the point, finally, when spirit begins to dominate matter.

Do I expect the Nucc's and Jack Howells of the world to accept the above? No, of course not, but the seed has been planted. And that's all I've been asked by my teacher to do.

July 28th, 2010, 5:02 pm #2

"I'd give examples from non-Christian 'Bibles' but Mondo wants discussion limited to the Bible."

Spiritual matters are free to be discussed here. I'd like to avoid spillover from interpersonal issues -- along with the "usual" type of things.

Having said that though, I consider myself a benevolent dictator. So will do whatever I think is best at my forums, just as other forum owners do the same at their forums.

As one forum owner has remarked on occasion: "This is not a democracy." But, I do not want moderation to become a topic for discussion. Really, really don't want that because it takes over a forum.

Last edited by Oscar50 on July 28th, 2010, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 28th, 2010, 5:16 pm #3

Having one's posts deleted by a benevolent fellow moderator dictator!~ LOL.

I'd say to Striver, "Don't VOory abouttit! Roll mit da flow." The worst that can happen to you is an occasional post is deleted. You can't win 'em all.

-Vince

July 28th, 2010, 5:17 pm #4

You sure sound like Von Klumpen.

That karma-pigeon.

July 28th, 2010, 5:20 pm #5

The guy is anathema. Never heard of him!

-Vince

July 28th, 2010, 5:27 pm #6

Soon the cock will crow. Somewhere, where the Sun is about to come up.

Look at your own message posts. It says "Von Klumpen" right under your name and handsome picture!

Last edited by Oscar50 on July 28th, 2010, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 28th, 2010, 5:45 pm #7

Delete, delete, delete!!

-Vince

July 28th, 2010, 6:13 pm #8

Why 3, Von Klumpen??

You are exposed!!

July 28th, 2010, 6:17 pm #9

It was my cousin's niece .... and an anonymous hacker!

-Vince
Last edited by MoxiFox on July 28th, 2010, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 28th, 2010, 6:21 pm #10

I recall a poster named A Non Ymous some years back. I trust you will deal with your cousin's niece and the "anonymous" hacker in the most firm and comprehensive manner.

Von Klumpen!

Bwahahahaha!