Rabbi Leitman "one the state of spirituality" forever

Rabbi Leitman "one the state of spirituality" forever

August 22nd, 2011, 5:43 pm #1

http://www.laitman.com/

I speak of Leitman because he speaks of what I endured and came out of. HE is the only person I know of today that is working on getting people to RISE above the ego before they are forced to through unbearable suffering from the outside:

While he may sound dramatic to many, I discern the time has come for the masses to consider rising above their ego but it is difficult without a language the SOUL can feel grounded in.

He reads the Zohar with his people but I think the Bible is just as good a language and even better since most of the world who will go through this are already familiar with this language: they just have to come to understand it in a different way:

I have been trying to share this language from the position of the soul and its transformation FROM the ego, but till the ego is no longer more powerful than the soul that his hidden within it, the language of the Bible will be the egoistic interpretation that includes others as evil, while the ego thinks of himself as the 'good guy" that Jesus will save:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

August 22nd, 2011, 7:17 pm #2

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-17

------------

What, or whom, 'exalts self?'
The EGO...is that 'wicked' who is revealed by the coming of Jesus Christ WITHIN...but GOD is both merciful and long-suffering and this applies both to those who stubbornly cling to ego as god and those who, as the saints under the altar, learn what "long-suffering" means from the human standpoint...and in their wait are perfected by patience once the really difficult part is over...it's only more difficult by a hair, sometimes, compared to the waiting...

So...how does GOD balance this love for all men...some under the delusion and others under the altar?
At some point, it seems there is a critical mass reached...and so then that which is in the middle is taken away...and the right views the left...and the left is dissolved and not removed but absorbed into the right...and love overcomes fear...and the day of the LORD is upon us...each in our turn...privately and within...

This happens first in idea, then in persons individually...but eventually there comes the masses...and to wait for every last one to go through the trial and tribulation version is not expedient to the world...yet forcing repentance is not expedient to the soul...

So what happens within...little by little, one soul at a time, then will happen in groups and together...the time is come! And of course, you've said this much, although not specifically...but now I understand what you were referring to about the individual risings!

Thank goodness that it won't be such turmoil for all...for the sake of all a handful suffer. But it is a gift given just as the gift was received, no?

y
y

August 22nd, 2011, 7:27 pm #3

yes, I have spoken of this wicked one revealed in me many times but who can imagine that it has a source just as the soul has a source:

the ego is in fact the 'seed of the serpent' and Jesus Christ is the 'seed of the woman' or soul:

after I overcame the ego, ROSE ABOVE IT by the Lord PULLING me up over and above it, I was separated (spirit and soul)

the spirit now was free from its seed and I had to experience the serpent full force, the source of the ego which was horrifying; this is called sifted by Satan:

but, this is why CHRIST IS GIVEN before we ever have to tangle with this force and why ONLY Judah is actually chosen to do so:

all have to overcome the ego but only the chosen have to overcome the SOURCE of the ego, the whole spiritual darkness where the ego comes from:

this is why apostles are separated so that Satan can't reach the PART that overcomes first....the "manchild" in us that takes a part of us (30 fold) or small part (Paul means little) out of the REACH of Satan

now the rest of us gets sifted........and also overcomes till Satan is PUT under our FEET (malkut or the footstool),

this part is connected to the WHOLE WORLD, while the upper part is only connected to Israel or the heart of the soul:

yes a small part of the population has to endure the severest part of the tribulation

and a bigger part has to overcome the HEART of the nations (Israel)

and the biggest part of the world receives it all BY FAITH from above

meaning when TEN PERCENT (tithe) of the souls have crossed over (7 million based on 7 billion people)

the rest will GET ALL THE LIGHT of those who went over before them

this is why Jesus tells the story of those who come in the LAST HOUR and get the same reward as those WHO ENDURED the "heat of the day" when most of the souls are still hidden within the ego or world:

y
y

August 22nd, 2011, 7:35 pm #4

Rabbi Leitman speaks of this group being the "head" (rosh) who pull the body through, like a baby's head is the hardest part to deliver: The whole thing is likened to the travail of the woman (soul) who brings forth a NEW BEING called "MAN" to the world:

we come out upside down like the crown of life is at the bottom of the soul (keter) and here is the life that flows to the body:

when the ten percent come through the singularity the LIGHT will flow with them first to heaven or up

from experience this makes the lower part dark, hence first there will be a great darkness on the earth because the LIGHT GOES UP away from the ego

but then, these will bring the LIGHT DOWN with them as I am in the experience of bringing the Kingdom of heaven to earth...........the light back to earth

and as more bring it back, those who await are waiting for the manifestation of the "sons of God" on earth:

those who are chosen to do the work

while the 'called' are blessed without having to do the work

but the called have to have FAITH IN GOD to join with the chosen in DESIRE FOR THE LIGHT .....

faith is authored in everyone according to the order (ordained) just like we are all born into this world in a certain order

we leave it the same way

August 23rd, 2011, 2:52 am #5

http://www.laitman.com/

I speak of Leitman because he speaks of what I endured and came out of. HE is the only person I know of today that is working on getting people to RISE above the ego before they are forced to through unbearable suffering from the outside:

While he may sound dramatic to many, I discern the time has come for the masses to consider rising above their ego but it is difficult without a language the SOUL can feel grounded in.

He reads the Zohar with his people but I think the Bible is just as good a language and even better since most of the world who will go through this are already familiar with this language: they just have to come to understand it in a different way:

I have been trying to share this language from the position of the soul and its transformation FROM the ego, but till the ego is no longer more powerful than the soul that his hidden within it, the language of the Bible will be the egoistic interpretation that includes others as evil, while the ego thinks of himself as the 'good guy" that Jesus will save:
I'm not certain, but there is a feeling growing. We will all be transformed. The times they are a changing. We will either be transformed and rise above ego, or we won't. Those of us that don't rise above will sink.

I'm in a music mind tonight. None will like this .. I don't think. But it's me. One of my favorite bands, put out 2 CD's, have 1 live farewell one and that's all .. that's the world of hardcore.

Enjoy.

a breaking in spirit, a breaking in promise, a breaking in me
how can i find the peace inside me, in a world i can see....
thats taking and taking all for ourselves, taking and taking
and its dragging me down, deeper and deeper
watch me sink like a stone
in a sea of selfishness,
where me is more and you is less

the vanity, it becomes insanity.
we eat the shit that's fed to us.
we stomach it, and we embellish it,
and we confuse our love with lust.
cant we find another way?
the way that goes against the grain.
Abstain, The Grain.
abstain, abstain, abstain, abstain
THE GRAIN

the ugliness, licentiousness,
the love that is just skin deep
PLEASE GET ME OUT
before i become just a memory of what i used to be
GET ME THE FUCK OUT

we're deaf and blind to a age's cry
we refuse to fucking hear.
not learning to grow, just losing the one
i used to see in the fucking mirror

the egoists, the narcissists
the shallow waters wade in
PLEASE GET ME OUT

before i become just a memory
of what i used to be
GET ME THE FUCK OUT

"of a world thats doing its best, night and day,
to make me everybody else" -e.e. cummings

please take me out...
of a world without any heart
take me out
when they see my hope and rip it apart
take me out
of a world we built to serve our selfish-fucking-selves,
can you tell me
where does love fit in?

remember what love is?

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Tim
Tim

August 23rd, 2011, 7:21 am #6

I'm not certain, but there is a feeling growing. We will all be transformed. The times they are a changing. We will either be transformed and rise above ego, or we won't. Those of us that don't rise above will sink.
--------------------------------------------------------

Jesus said;
John 3:8
"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

Every one who is born of the Spirit comes and goes like Angels apear and disapear like Jesus in Luke 24:36

36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

I can explain this much more, but if you would like to study how born again happens study quicken and quickeneth and quickenning. The prosess of being born in the Spirit is called Quickenning.

John 5:21
21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

Ego in a quickened (born again) transformed human spells nothing but trouble.

But Jesus will still be teaching after He returns. (and he will teach us of his ways)
Isaiah 2.3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain (Kingdom.government) of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

(and he will teach us of his ways)
Micah 4.2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

The survivors of WW3 will be changed in an instant. With the condition of not receiving the Mark of the Beast, to buy and sell goods.
1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

I'm feeling a little spooky right now, of the unknown. Hmmm, I don't normally feel that way. I guess the thought of being quickened is kind of freaking me out it adds a lot of responsibility to life. And how important it is to respect others.

Bro Tim

August 23rd, 2011, 9:12 pm #7

The Universe is unfolding as it should.

We might all realize what is truly important, and realize that we can live without a lot of "stuff".

We live in a society of manufactured need.

Tim
Tim

August 24th, 2011, 9:26 am #8

hearing my wife snoring.

I love hearing her breathing

And Prancer breathing.

And that will all stop.

No need for Oxygen.
And it freaks me out.
Really it doesn't.
I had dreams constant before of being with no air to breath.

A new age is coming.
Beyond our understanding.

Bro Tim

August 24th, 2011, 5:13 pm #9

I'm in a music mind tonight. None will like this .. I don't think. But it's me. One of my favorite bands, put out 2 CD's, have 1 live farewell one and that's all .. that's the world of hardcore.

Enjoy.

a breaking in spirit, a breaking in promise, a breaking in me
how can i find the peace inside me, in a world i can see....
thats taking and taking all for ourselves, taking and taking
and its dragging me down, deeper and deeper
watch me sink like a stone
in a sea of selfishness,
where me is more and you is less

the vanity, it becomes insanity.
we eat the shit that's fed to us.
we stomach it, and we embellish it,
and we confuse our love with lust.
cant we find another way?
the way that goes against the grain.
Abstain, The Grain.
abstain, abstain, abstain, abstain
THE GRAIN

the ugliness, licentiousness,
the love that is just skin deep
PLEASE GET ME OUT
before i become just a memory of what i used to be
GET ME THE FUCK OUT

we're deaf and blind to a age's cry
we refuse to fucking hear.
not learning to grow, just losing the one
i used to see in the fucking mirror

the egoists, the narcissists
the shallow waters wade in
PLEASE GET ME OUT

before i become just a memory
of what i used to be
GET ME THE FUCK OUT

"of a world thats doing its best, night and day,
to make me everybody else" -e.e. cummings

please take me out...
of a world without any heart
take me out
when they see my hope and rip it apart
take me out
of a world we built to serve our selfish-fucking-selves,
can you tell me
where does love fit in?

remember what love is?

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
Mondo, that's awesome. I like that you're feeling it...it's coming for sure.

August 24th, 2011, 5:14 pm #10

The Universe is unfolding as it should.

We might all realize what is truly important, and realize that we can live without a lot of "stuff".

We live in a society of manufactured need.
NO doubt!