question to all

question to all

June 18th, 2012, 2:01 pm #1

if you were God and wanted to create a whole race of beings that were in your image and likeness, a people that you could dwell within and walk within, and you wanted to make them choose love for ALL beings,

how would you go about it?

just a fantasy for some, but maybe a real stretch of the imagination for others, and still more a stupid question for the rest:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

June 18th, 2012, 5:19 pm #2

I think I'd make them so they couldn't die tho'.

JVH

June 18th, 2012, 5:44 pm #3

rejected and denied by many, accepted and embraced by few : falsifiability
- it is not what we (think we) know that matters, it is what we can show true that does
as the maxim demands; truth is demonstrably fact and fact is demonstrably true
everything else ... mere BS -

New!! Improved!! Now With CDEH-Formula!!

CD: short for inevitability

June 18th, 2012, 5:48 pm #4

I think I'd make them so they couldn't die tho'.

lots of creative ideas floating around here lol

well, it is written that God made us to live till we tasted of the fruit of evil and good (ego) and then he kept the way of the tree of life so we would not continue in the ego indefinately:

overcoming ego is overcoming hell and death which are an ILLUSION...........that is unfortunately very real to ego:

this is why we have to rise above it to see that there is no death or hell.........

just 'thinking' that there is no hell and death is unfortunatly not that convincing

THOUGHT is not as POWERFUL as "FEELING" and thats why we need a NEW HEART (desire) to THINK on the TRUTH as it really is

this is why ALL RELIGIONS and science are telling us the same thing now

we have to overcome our ego or we will die with it.........

as a MAN thinks in his heart...........so is he

if we FEEL like we will die, we will........... feelings trump thought and DESIRE for life helps us find the WAY TO LIFE........a narrow escape but it is real if we find it

now, if we die in the ego, we will NOT know ourselves after death even if our spirit returns to God who gave it

God will make someon else with that spirit and the earth..........

only someone who MAINTAINS their identity at death survives with it .........

the question is...........do you want to be who you are after you die

I wouldn't have said yes before my conversion and transformation

but a new heart and a new mind makes me understand MY UNITY with all LIFE..........instead of just 'me'

it is the UNITY with LIFE that helps me know I am more than the sum of my part.......and yet I am also the ONE who sees this UNITY as WHOLLY holy:0

thats the goal of nature..........to balance us out to be ONE with he WHOLE.........and keep recycling us till we get there...........like the season show.......

June 18th, 2012, 5:51 pm #5

I hope you are enjoying yours.

All are one.

Tim
Tim

June 19th, 2012, 5:29 am #6

if you were God and wanted to create a whole race of beings that were in your image and likeness, a people that you could dwell within and walk within, and you wanted to make them choose love for ALL beings,

just a fantasy for some, but maybe a real stretch of the imagination for others, and still more a stupid question for the rest:
just like God is doing now.

Kind of like a kid learning to ride a bicycle.
A bloody elbow and hand is just part of the experience, and pretty soon they've mastered it.

Learning always has failure involved, including learning to live together.

And if we didn't understand the risk of failure in whatever we decide to try, we really aren't learning anything.

On February 2003 people in Texas saw a meteorite burning across the sky, only to find out it was the Space Shuttle Columbia with a failed reenter. We knew the risks and failure did happen.

We can thank God for having the power to make us live, even after extreme failure causes death in whatever it is we are trying to do.

And if we didn't get to learn about corruption and greed that's revenging the world then we wouldn't understand much about that ether and the affects it has on the common folks and families.

And if criminals didn't exist we wouldn't learn how to investigate and solve evil deeds done by the free will of sick minded people.

I think God is doing a good job at letting us learn.

OK, if I were God like a school teacher....
Lets pretend God is a school teacher, and he puts 60 first graders in the gymnasium one morning, and says to the kids "I'll be back in five hours"..
Most of the kids don't know how to tell time yet.
The children quickly establish an order on their own, some want to serve lemonade to others at a small table. And others want to bounce balls around and some aggressive ones seek ruler-ship over others as bullies. And some seek the unity and justice for the whole group. And various scenarios play out during the five hours the teacher is gone.

So the five hours are over, and the teacher/God returns and announces "I wasn't actually gone for those five hours but I was up there watching and listening in that window way up there by the ceiling"..
Then the teacher/God says "You four boys step over there!" And the teacher/God harshly reprimands them and even expels two of the boys in front of the whole class. And the rest of the kids are shocked and afraid and some even start crying.

Then the teacher/God announces "Listen up kids, you've all done very well, I ordered two big boxes of cookies and more lemonade, so everyone get your cookies and lemonade and sit down in a large circle on the floor, and whoever wants to can tell what they have learned today"

Some of the kids were traumatized and received special comfort and counseling from the teacher/God.

And some of the kids were a little naughty and received special counsel on empathy and love from the teacher/God.

And the reward is cookies and lemonade for the remainder of the students.

And the years went by, and those 58 kids all graduated with exceptional relation ships with there pears and great social understanding because of the special five hour experience I allowed them to endure.
The end

I believe God knows what He is doing, and if I were one of those kids, I would be the one saying "The teacher is coming back, and I know how to tell time"

Tim

Robert L. Lorth
Robert L. Lorth

June 19th, 2012, 11:59 pm #7

Interesting question though. Can't really say that I can even imagine it, at least not my concept of "God". All-knowing, all-seeing and all-powerful?

Seems like it would be pretty boring. Creating a race of people and watching them whilst knowing that in the Grand Scheme of (my) Things they are less than ants?

Wow - now you're making me feel bad for the Lonely Ole Thing.

June 20th, 2012, 1:35 am #8

I hope you are enjoying yours.

All are one.
saying we all have our own path is a true statement but one has to differentiate between "own" and DIFFERENT;

every path has to DISCOVER within self the same principles of truth or it won't bring us to the goal:

its like wanting to go to the beach...........there may be a lot of roads to the beach, but they better all be heading in that same direction or someone won't wind up at the beach;

if the beach is ENLIGHTENMENT, then there can't be different laws to enlightenment but only DIFFERENT languages (babel)

another allegory would be there is only one PHYSIOLOGY and ANATOMY of a body:

they all have lungs, hearts, brains, eye, ears, feet, hands, noses, mouths.......need I go on......lolol

so, no matter what part of the body a person is afflicted with or concerned about, they have the same ULTIMATE law that is true for every single BODY

if the physical is a SHADOW of the spirit, meaning the physical is the manifestation of the spirit, then the law of SPIRIT has to be the same, no matter the MYTH, the story, the allegory, they ultimately all have to give us the SAME INFORMATION, or we are not all going to find the same EVOLUTION or revelation, no matter how we "name" it:

ok, lets take Buddhism;

we know Sidhartha wants to leave the fathers palace (heaven) and goes on a journey to find out what is out there

his father prepares for revelations for him

an old man, sick man, dead man etc............and now he must become the Buddha to find his way HOME.......sitting under the "Bo Tree" he develops the 8 fold path of moderation etc

Jesus talks about the prodigal son who leaves heaven (his fathers home) and winds up loosing all his life force on harlots and riotous living: HE comes to himself as the Buddha finally finds Nirvana etc

the point is the story all have the same beginning, the same journey, (leaving home) and the same ending (returning to where one begins with the "knowledge" of the CONTRAST of heaven and hell or whatever death, sickness, old age represent to someone else; I know what they represent to me lolol

bottom line, the religious traditions speak of stories but the TRUTH behind them has to be the same or the story is a lie period:

if one story is a lie, perhaps then all are a lie and then what do you ultimately trust?

you may say those I understand, but if you understand them already, they aren't much FURTHER ahead than you so there is more companship here than going for a higher level of consciousness;

if you trust science more than religious traditions, WHY? because they will tell you that they didn't know the truth over and over when they discover more of it?

religious tradition tells you "THIS IS TRUTH" and if you find what we found, you will know what WE know

science can't make that claim because they are building on what others have learned as well, but there is nobody in science that claims to have discovered the ULTIMATE truth, and in religion there is

what to trust?

trust your own experience........dont depend on too many peoples "IDEAS" and OPINIONS

it is easy to spend a life time seeking for more and more opinions and ideas, disregarding what some have called the TRUTH because opinions and ideas are easier to digest or spit out

the time is here where we have to dig a little within to find the RECEPTORS that are able to pick up the TRUE light for ourselves and not depend on it second hand

June 20th, 2012, 1:46 am #9

Zafana don't preach.

There is only One.

Destination.

You complicate things unnecesarily in my view. But if that makes it easier for you .. no problem. This is your path.

Choose a path with heart.

That's the main thing.

Tim
Tim

June 20th, 2012, 3:48 am #10

Interesting question though. Can't really say that I can even imagine it, at least not my concept of "God". All-knowing, all-seeing and all-powerful?

Seems like it would be pretty boring. Creating a race of people and watching them whilst knowing that in the Grand Scheme of (my) Things they are less than ants?

-------------------------------------------------------

You have a point there Robert, "feel bad for the Lonely"

John1:22
22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness,

Yes, "crying in the wilderness"
"making me feel bad for the Lonely Ole Thing"

Tim