Other things i enjoy

Other things i enjoy

lox
lox

June 13th, 2010, 3:31 am #1

Hope you like these! I have to get on my bike at times and take a long slow ride enjoying these amazing flowers and other things to enjoy while the are at the best time.

I love that at these places where i come across all this beauty, someone takes time out to prepare their yards in such display! I often find them working and we engage in conversations at the beauty and hard work to place everything in its place.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Exciting catching this guy in the middle of town in full day light.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

JB
JB

June 13th, 2010, 3:50 am #2

I always enjoy seeing your use of focus, colour and composition. JB

June 13th, 2010, 3:57 am #3

Hope you like these! I have to get on my bike at times and take a long slow ride enjoying these amazing flowers and other things to enjoy while the are at the best time.

I love that at these places where i come across all this beauty, someone takes time out to prepare their yards in such display! I often find them working and we engage in conversations at the beauty and hard work to place everything in its place.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Thanks Lox,

I too love taking pictures of beautiful things.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

June 13th, 2010, 4:43 am #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
some awesome beauty there lox....wow.....me?....i love birds.

June 13th, 2010, 7:30 am #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Especially the "trumpets"!~

What are the orange ones? Tiger Lillies, I betcha!

Tiger Lilly is the floral emblem of my native province in Canada .... Saskatchewan.

That's it above. I took that on our old home farm when I visited Saskatchewan in 2004.

-Vince