one more time for those who don't understand what I mean by "Bible Code"

one more time for those who don't understand what I mean by "Bible Code"

March 24th, 2010, 1:18 pm #1

I mean the same thing Jesus meant when he said "to those without (the Kingdom) everything is told in Parables (Jesus spoke in parables to those who only understood earthly things and even those to a point)

why parables? for one so they could relate the spirit to the manifestation, hence seeds and farming to how the 'universe works' in the unseen world.

but also so their eyes wont be open prematurely so they can REPENT and go home.

this is why I always say, till my appointed time came, I could NOT really repent (RETURN TO GOD) no matter how sorry I was for "sinning" over and over again.

REPENTANCE is a heavenly baptism and Jesus asked the leaders if they knew that or not: Was John's baptism from heaven or from men? THEY were stumped:

now so are Christians leaders stumped about this because they act like people just don't want to RETURN to God, not really understanding that repentance is not from the will of men, but of God. He visits us when OUR HOUR comes and at that time, NOTHING can stop him. Just like we can't make God come we can't make him stay away when our hour comes. THIS IS MY experience so I understand that the "spirit of Elijah" (that is sent before Christ comes to Israel), is what prepares us for the FIRE BAPTISM or baptism from the HOLY SPIRIT.

THE CODE of the BIBLE is that CHRIST IN US is the FULFILLMENT OF THE LAW IN US and that the US the law comes to is ISRAEL, the woman God prepared for this event and Israel is HIDDEN among gentile natures....exiled within the gentiles.

when God visits ISRAEL, the gentiles that are grafted into ISRAEL also get RAISED FROM THE DEAD with them. Romans 11 explains this but the Church doesn't talk about it because it is HIDDEN from Israel within the people/gentiles of the 'many sects and denominations' of Christianity.

This is why it is written that the heart (Israel is the heart of the temple) is far from God even though their lips (gentile nature or outer court, mind of man) confesses God and worships God.

till the heart is made PURE, there will be NO revelation of God and the baptism from heaven, the spirit of Elijah Prepares Israel for their "KING" (the good and Holy WILL of God, Jesus Christ) of Israel.

The whole Bible is about US and GOD and the words are all written to explain ONE WORD, HIS, sent to our heart to return our heart back to our father and his heart back to his son Israel.

Israel is not the "only begotten Son" that is CHRIST, but Israel is the "son of God" that went on a prodigal journey to live among (in the middle, the heart) of gentiles (among harlots) and they spent all their LIVING this way;

when they are POOR in SPirit, IN LIFE, they come to themselves and RETURN to the FATHERS house to be the SERVANT they were meant to be;

that is when God comes to LIVE in them and be what he is in Israel who are sent back to the world with this Witness of Jesus, that gives the the 'Spirit of prophecy" which BUILDS the house of God, the THIRD and FINAL TEMPLE, the TRUE and LIVING CHURCH that the gates of hell can't come against....

they overcame hell and death and the grave
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Who? Me? Naw
Who? Me? Naw

March 24th, 2010, 1:52 pm #2

... why don't you tell, one more time, for those who don't understand, what you mean by "Bible Code".

What say you, is that a great idea or what?

Oh, and don't forget the substantiation.

Yours truly .......

logic is the means to evaluate the quality
of inference applied as to determine whether
the conclusion reached is valid or invalid

March 24th, 2010, 2:10 pm #3

I know you totally understand everything I say, so this is not for you:)

March 24th, 2010, 2:25 pm #4

... why don't you tell, one more time, for those who don't understand, what you mean by "Bible Code".

What say you, is that a great idea or what?

Oh, and don't forget the substantiation.

Yours truly .......

logic is the means to evaluate the quality
of inference applied as to determine whether
the conclusion reached is valid or invalid
That's not an epiphany - Its just a sarcastic remark

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!" <i>
(Thanks Kristy)
</i>

March 24th, 2010, 2:27 pm #5

but why take it away from him? he is having a such a good time

lox
lox

March 24th, 2010, 2:39 pm #6

I mean the same thing Jesus meant when he said "to those without (the Kingdom) everything is told in Parables (Jesus spoke in parables to those who only understood earthly things and even those to a point)

why parables? for one so they could relate the spirit to the manifestation, hence seeds and farming to how the 'universe works' in the unseen world.

this is why I always say, till my appointed time came, I could NOT really repent (RETURN TO GOD) no matter how sorry I was for "sinning" over and over again.

REPENTANCE is a heavenly baptism and Jesus asked the leaders if they knew that or not: Was John's baptism from heaven or from men? THEY were stumped:

now so are Christians leaders stumped about this because they act like people just don't want to RETURN to God, not really understanding that repentance is not from the will of men, but of God. He visits us when OUR HOUR comes and at that time, NOTHING can stop him. Just like we can't make God come we can't make him stay away when our hour comes. THIS IS MY experience so I understand that the "spirit of Elijah" (that is sent before Christ comes to Israel), is what prepares us for the FIRE BAPTISM or baptism from the HOLY SPIRIT.

THE CODE of the BIBLE is that CHRIST IN US is the FULFILLMENT OF THE LAW IN US and that the US the law comes to is ISRAEL, the woman God prepared for this event and Israel is HIDDEN among gentile natures....exiled within the gentiles.

when God visits ISRAEL, the gentiles that are grafted into ISRAEL also get RAISED FROM THE DEAD with them. Romans 11 explains this but the Church doesn't talk about it because it is HIDDEN from Israel within the people/gentiles of the 'many sects and denominations' of Christianity.

This is why it is written that the heart (Israel is the heart of the temple) is far from God even though their lips (gentile nature or outer court, mind of man) confesses God and worships God.

till the heart is made PURE, there will be NO revelation of God and the baptism from heaven, the spirit of Elijah Prepares Israel for their "KING" (the good and Holy WILL of God, Jesus Christ) of Israel.

The whole Bible is about US and GOD and the words are all written to explain ONE WORD, HIS, sent to our heart to return our heart back to our father and his heart back to his son Israel.

Israel is not the "only begotten Son" that is CHRIST, but Israel is the "son of God" that went on a prodigal journey to live among (in the middle, the heart) of gentiles (among harlots) and they spent all their LIVING this way;

when they are POOR in SPirit, IN LIFE, they come to themselves and RETURN to the FATHERS house to be the SERVANT they were meant to be;

that is when God comes to LIVE in them and be what he is in Israel who are sent back to the world with this Witness of Jesus, that gives the the 'Spirit of prophecy" which BUILDS the house of God, the THIRD and FINAL TEMPLE, the TRUE and LIVING CHURCH that the gates of hell can't come against....

The Lord comes... to each in his order and not the way men of religion preach!

March 24th, 2010, 2:52 pm #7

Not all Christian leaders are stumped ...ONLY THOSE that INSIST there is a SECRET BIBLE CODE that CAN'T BE KNOWN because it IS KNOWN, but it's just not FREELY ACCEPTED, instead it is FREELY REJECTED.

As for REPENTANCE, the WILL OF GOD, is for man to repent a GODLY REPENTANCE. The decision for man to repent a GODLY REPENTANCE does NOT COME FROM GOD,. the decision to man is MAN'S because the sorrow for sin is a GODLY SORROW.

2 Cor 7:10
10 For the sorrow that is according to {the will of} God produces a repentance without regret, {leading} to salvation; but the sorrow of the world produces death. (NAS)

Y> THE CODE of the BIBLE is that CHRIST IN US is the FULFILLMENT OF THE LAW IN US and that the US the law comes to is ISRAEL, the woman God prepared for this event and Israel is HIDDEN among gentile natures....exiled within the gentiles.

N> That statement is FULL of your allegorical confusions though Yvonne, because first of ALL you are claiming ISRAEL is a woman. The Bible neither states emphatically that Israel was a female or that Christ is in any way IN US which CAN BE understood is what you're saying. If you read the WHOLE BIBLE Yvonne it is CLEAR that Jacob ****A MALE*** is called Israel by GOD HIMSELF.

Gen 35:10
10 And God said to him, "Your name is Jacob; you shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel shall be your name." Thus He called him Israel.
(NAS)

Your allegorical method of interpreting Scripture is CLEARLY FULL OF FLAWS Yvonne. You're changing truth by consitently applying that method. True Christians can never be stumped by your obviously confusing message. We use the CLEAR MESSAGE thereby stumping YOU continuously.

Y> Israel is not the "only begotten Son" that is CHRIST, but Israel is the "son of God" that went on a prodigal journey to live among (in the middle, the heart) of gentiles (among harlots) and they spent all their LIVING this way;

N> That's an INCORRECT ANALOGY because of the Allegorical Method of Interpretation you are using Yvonne. The prodigal son REPENTED and returned to God. As a nation Israel will return to God, HOWEVER, again where your interpretation MISLEADS is where it DANGEROUSLY DECEIVES people thinking EVERY SINGLE JEW will repent, CONTRADICTING Romans 9 AND Romans 11

Rom 11:2-4
2 God has not rejected His people whom He FOREKNEW. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in {the passage about} Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?
3 "Lord, they have killed Thy prophets, they have torn down Thine altars, and I alone am left, and they are seeking my life."
4 But what is the divine response to him? "I have kept for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal."
(NAS)

True Christians will learn that God preserved 7000 from bowing to Baal BUT NOT ALL..... IOW Yvonne, just because one has Jewish heritage doesn't automatically imply that all Jews are prodigal sons. Only those whom God FOREKNEW as the Bible CLEARLY implies CAN BE classified as PRODIGAL.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

March 24th, 2010, 2:56 pm #8

Y> when God visits ISRAEL, the gentiles that are grafted into ISRAEL also get RAISED FROM THE DEAD with them. Romans 11 explains this but the Church doesn't talk about it because it is HIDDEN from Israel within the people/gentiles of the 'many sects and denominations' of Christianity.

N> I'm a member of the Christian church Yvonne, and would be MORE than willing to talk about it. So let's TALK.

Tell me what you THINK YOU KNOW and I'll tell you the truth.

March 24th, 2010, 2:58 pm #9

I know you totally understand everything I say, so this is not for you:)
...your consistent Allegorical Method of interpretation Yvonne and have clearly shown you EVERTHING you don't get.

March 24th, 2010, 3:01 pm #10

Not all Christian leaders are stumped ...ONLY THOSE that INSIST there is a SECRET BIBLE CODE that CAN'T BE KNOWN because it IS KNOWN, but it's just not FREELY ACCEPTED, instead it is FREELY REJECTED.

As for REPENTANCE, the WILL OF GOD, is for man to repent a GODLY REPENTANCE. The decision for man to repent a GODLY REPENTANCE does NOT COME FROM GOD,. the decision to man is MAN'S because the sorrow for sin is a GODLY SORROW.

2 Cor 7:10
10 For the sorrow that is according to {the will of} God produces a repentance without regret, {leading} to salvation; but the sorrow of the world produces death. (NAS)

Y> THE CODE of the BIBLE is that CHRIST IN US is the FULFILLMENT OF THE LAW IN US and that the US the law comes to is ISRAEL, the woman God prepared for this event and Israel is HIDDEN among gentile natures....exiled within the gentiles.

N> That statement is FULL of your allegorical confusions though Yvonne, because first of ALL you are claiming ISRAEL is a woman. The Bible neither states emphatically that Israel was a female or that Christ is in any way IN US which CAN BE understood is what you're saying. If you read the WHOLE BIBLE Yvonne it is CLEAR that Jacob ****A MALE*** is called Israel by GOD HIMSELF.

Gen 35:10
10 And God said to him, "Your name is Jacob; you shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel shall be your name." Thus He called him Israel.
(NAS)

Your allegorical method of interpreting Scripture is CLEARLY FULL OF FLAWS Yvonne. You're changing truth by consitently applying that method. True Christians can never be stumped by your obviously confusing message. We use the CLEAR MESSAGE thereby stumping YOU continuously.

Y> Israel is not the "only begotten Son" that is CHRIST, but Israel is the "son of God" that went on a prodigal journey to live among (in the middle, the heart) of gentiles (among harlots) and they spent all their LIVING this way;

N> That's an INCORRECT ANALOGY because of the Allegorical Method of Interpretation you are using Yvonne. The prodigal son REPENTED and returned to God. As a nation Israel will return to God, HOWEVER, again where your interpretation MISLEADS is where it DANGEROUSLY DECEIVES people thinking EVERY SINGLE JEW will repent, CONTRADICTING Romans 9 AND Romans 11

Rom 11:2-4
2 God has not rejected His people whom He FOREKNEW. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in {the passage about} Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?
3 "Lord, they have killed Thy prophets, they have torn down Thine altars, and I alone am left, and they are seeking my life."
4 But what is the divine response to him? "I have kept for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal."
(NAS)

True Christians will learn that God preserved 7000 from bowing to Baal BUT NOT ALL..... IOW Yvonne, just because one has Jewish heritage doesn't automatically imply that all Jews are prodigal sons. Only those whom God FOREKNEW as the Bible CLEARLY implies CAN BE classified as PRODIGAL.

you don't understand what you have not experienced:

you CONFUSE MAN with males first of all: Jacob is not a Man but part of the "body God prepared for himself to be born in, hence the woman that Jesus CHRIST would be BORN THROUGH

he is the seed of the woman and the woman are ABRAHAM and his DESCENDANTS who bring forth THE SEED CHRIST, but never mind about that since its hidden from you:

JESUS is the LAST MAN in whom we find LIFE

God MARRIES HIS SONS, who are also virgins....its written, go find it

so males are not MAN until they marry their head, God, and then the woman, the CHURCH which is the BRIDE of God becomes ONE NEW MAN

spiritually you just don't grasp heavenly things and it is because you don't FULLY UNDERSTAND EARTHLY THINGS

like we are all female in the womb till we get the Y chromosome,

kinda like the first letter in Gods name in Hebrew, but thats just a little add on from my part;

and just like we all start female in the womb till we are made male, so do we have to move from "beast' or animal soul to WOMAN, that is taken out of the man the first time.......his soul

the first Adam was "MADE" a living soul; he wasnt born that way

and the last ADAM is BEGOTTEN through the woman, the church, the bride that later becomes his OWN BODY,hence Jesus said those who do the will of his FATHER, become his MOTHER....

just relax and enjoy what you have with GOD till he reveals himself more clearly