Okay, all you

Okay, all you

April 17th, 2010, 6:24 am #1

Agnostics, atheist, knowers, intellectuals, ex-believers, unbelievers, Jhn 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? Will you call Him a liar?
Common you guys, is He a liar? Will you blaspheme the Holy One of Israel? Will you blaspheme His Holy Name? Will you cut the cord? You will if you are not a coward.
Don't give me all that intellectual gobble de goop. Ya'll have a different name for it, but gobble de goop will do for me.
Go tell your children how brave you are. Tell your wife's, and all your friends about stepping up to the plate and hitting a home run against simple minded christians that believe a lie. You bunch of phonies. Ever learning and never coming to the truth. What do youthink you are doing? Playing Tiddle De Winks? You are so smart. What are all you great minds doing here? If I were as smart as ya'll think you are I sure wouldn't be wasting my time trying to convience poor ignorant christains
what a devout believer I once was(which is just another front to make people think you know something about what a christian is). I'd be challanging great minds such as William James, or those in his league.You remind me of a bunch of voltures circling their dead prey waiting for the feast on rotting flesh.
Rev. 11 awaits. Louis

April 17th, 2010, 7:31 am #2

I would agree with what I see as your main point, Louis. No one need try and convince anyone.

We are where we are cos we 'need' to be 'there'.

And we move on, or not, at our own pace.

Religious and atheist convincers, stop, especially in our schools!

When kids are ready, they will make up their own minds with their knowledge and experience so far.

Love and LIGHT
Jackie

Know Thyself

Iceman
Iceman

April 17th, 2010, 10:47 am #3

Agnostics, atheist, knowers, intellectuals, ex-believers, unbelievers, Jhn 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? Will you call Him a liar?
Common you guys, is He a liar? Will you blaspheme the Holy One of Israel? Will you blaspheme His Holy Name? Will you cut the cord? You will if you are not a coward.
Don't give me all that intellectual gobble de goop. Ya'll have a different name for it, but gobble de goop will do for me.
Go tell your children how brave you are. Tell your wife's, and all your friends about stepping up to the plate and hitting a home run against simple minded christians that believe a lie. You bunch of phonies. Ever learning and never coming to the truth. What do youthink you are doing? Playing Tiddle De Winks? You are so smart. What are all you great minds doing here? If I were as smart as ya'll think you are I sure wouldn't be wasting my time trying to convience poor ignorant christains
what a devout believer I once was(which is just another front to make people think you know something about what a christian is). I'd be challanging great minds such as William James, or those in his league.You remind me of a bunch of voltures circling their dead prey waiting for the feast on rotting flesh.
Rev. 11 awaits. Louis
I'm an atheist and I could care less what you believe or think. Your the one doing the ranting.

April 17th, 2010, 12:36 pm #4

The word God is not in the Hebrew or Greek Bible but a English translation that is from German Gott, (I think);

the word for God in Hebrew is elohim and Jehovah or Yahweh elohim. Jehovah has many attributes (parts of his name) in the Bible to show all that he does in his creation:

There is no real athiest but only a believer of something other than the Bible God; Everyone believes something they can't see or prove which must be a higher power than the one they see and prove:

I truly believe at this point in my journey that we have to be true to what we "feel" till it no longer makes sense to us, we have outgrown the belief:
If we don't trust our inner process before we believe in God, why should we trust it after we believe? THE INNER PROCESS IS WHAT IS GIVEN TO US TO BECOME what we are destined to become. If we are sincere we will find the SOURCE of our trust and either find it wanting or we find it carries us through to the end. If we are believers in the God of the Bible we have to conclude that nobody was born with this consciousness until they received it, except Jesus of course but that is because he is God born in the flesh. The good news is that he is GOD BORN IN OUR MORTAL FLESH to make us mortals imortal or able to see beyond the five senses and feel beyond the "intention of the heart" that we have before he is born in us.

Instead of argueing about semantics it would be safer to try to define what we believe and why and see if it resonates as truth; does it work for us? If it does then we are not in NEED of a greater idea, concept or in my case "reality".

Since God is making a SOUL out of his creation we better be sure that we don't hurt that soul in the making: God will not hold us guiltless for this: We never know when the soul of another is destined to bring forth the CHRIST, the SAVIOR of that Soul and all mankind: Argueing about the Bible is a waste of time if we don't care about the soul we are talking to:

I find it difficult to admit that it takes awhile to grow in the compassion that is put in us at the time of Christ in us: WHY? We must decrease....so he can increase and that is as difficult as it gets and this is for everyone: why?

It is so difficult because God is making us LIKE himself; a giver instead of just a receiver: If we don't understand that we are giving to OURSELVES because we are all ONE, we can't yet identify LOVE in us, even though we might have developed a lot of other parts of the WORD in us: Prophecy is the first thing we receive because this BUILDS THE HOUSE OF GOD, our heart made new; Lest God be the builder of that house it will not stand: Jesus told us that WE need to be built upon a rock and that rock is CHRIST, the stone that the prior builders (our old nature) rejected:

the house built on sand comes to an end when the rain and winds (tribulation) comes:

but the house build on the rock will endure to the end:

words words words.........they must Resonate in our heart---feelings or we don't really grasp their meaning or reality:

First WE are built up as a house of God and then we LEARN TO BE HOSPITABLE towards strangers: We are perfected IN WORD (perceive the truth) and then DEED (able to love);

be patient with those of us who are going through a transformation of heart and mind and will: IT is confusing till we are finished and able to love everyone like God does:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Striver
Striver

April 17th, 2010, 3:02 pm #5

Rev. 11 awaits. Louis
of (His) being a liar, Louis. It's a question of one's ability to look at these same scriptures at which you look, and see a meaning different from yours. What is gobble-gook to you is the clear, cold light of right reason to others. What you cannot seem to accept is that some are much closer than yourself to that state of being to which John 16:25 refers. I always poke fun at a friend of mine who lives in Texas by telling him (jokingly) that Texans are nothing more than people who broke-down on their way to California, decided going foward was too difficult and settled for where they were. You and your peers apparently have broken down on your way to Christ mind and have decided to stay where you broke down. That's OK, but don't try to block the way for the wagons of people passing you by.

April 17th, 2010, 4:07 pm #6

I'm an atheist and I could care less what you believe or think. Your the one doing the ranting.
When ya'll doit's intellect, whenm I do it it's ranting. I noticed you avoided answeringg the question. Better to remain silent, right?
Common, all you self righteous hypocrits, was Jesus a sinner or not? Louis

April 17th, 2010, 4:10 pm #7

The word God is not in the Hebrew or Greek Bible but a English translation that is from German Gott, (I think);

the word for God in Hebrew is elohim and Jehovah or Yahweh elohim. Jehovah has many attributes (parts of his name) in the Bible to show all that he does in his creation:

There is no real athiest but only a believer of something other than the Bible God; Everyone believes something they can't see or prove which must be a higher power than the one they see and prove:

I truly believe at this point in my journey that we have to be true to what we "feel" till it no longer makes sense to us, we have outgrown the belief:
If we don't trust our inner process before we believe in God, why should we trust it after we believe? THE INNER PROCESS IS WHAT IS GIVEN TO US TO BECOME what we are destined to become. If we are sincere we will find the SOURCE of our trust and either find it wanting or we find it carries us through to the end. If we are believers in the God of the Bible we have to conclude that nobody was born with this consciousness until they received it, except Jesus of course but that is because he is God born in the flesh. The good news is that he is GOD BORN IN OUR MORTAL FLESH to make us mortals imortal or able to see beyond the five senses and feel beyond the "intention of the heart" that we have before he is born in us.

Instead of argueing about semantics it would be safer to try to define what we believe and why and see if it resonates as truth; does it work for us? If it does then we are not in NEED of a greater idea, concept or in my case "reality".

Since God is making a SOUL out of his creation we better be sure that we don't hurt that soul in the making: God will not hold us guiltless for this: We never know when the soul of another is destined to bring forth the CHRIST, the SAVIOR of that Soul and all mankind: Argueing about the Bible is a waste of time if we don't care about the soul we are talking to:

I find it difficult to admit that it takes awhile to grow in the compassion that is put in us at the time of Christ in us: WHY? We must decrease....so he can increase and that is as difficult as it gets and this is for everyone: why?

It is so difficult because God is making us LIKE himself; a giver instead of just a receiver: If we don't understand that we are giving to OURSELVES because we are all ONE, we can't yet identify LOVE in us, even though we might have developed a lot of other parts of the WORD in us: Prophecy is the first thing we receive because this BUILDS THE HOUSE OF GOD, our heart made new; Lest God be the builder of that house it will not stand: Jesus told us that WE need to be built upon a rock and that rock is CHRIST, the stone that the prior builders (our old nature) rejected:

the house built on sand comes to an end when the rain and winds (tribulation) comes:

but the house build on the rock will endure to the end:

words words words.........they must Resonate in our heart---feelings or we don't really grasp their meaning or reality:

First WE are built up as a house of God and then we LEARN TO BE HOSPITABLE towards strangers: We are perfected IN WORD (perceive the truth) and then DEED (able to love);

be patient with those of us who are going through a transformation of heart and mind and will: IT is confusing till we are finished and able to love everyone like God does:
He doesn't trust creative power to some of these yoyo's. Just think, "the clash of the Titans" would be a reality. Louis

April 17th, 2010, 4:11 pm #8

of (His) being a liar, Louis. It's a question of one's ability to look at these same scriptures at which you look, and see a meaning different from yours. What is gobble-gook to you is the clear, cold light of right reason to others. What you cannot seem to accept is that some are much closer than yourself to that state of being to which John 16:25 refers. I always poke fun at a friend of mine who lives in Texas by telling him (jokingly) that Texans are nothing more than people who broke-down on their way to California, decided going foward was too difficult and settled for where they were. You and your peers apparently have broken down on your way to Christ mind and have decided to stay where you broke down. That's OK, but don't try to block the way for the wagons of people passing you by.
Where are all you devout once was ex-believers? Louis

April 17th, 2010, 5:20 pm #9

He doesn't trust creative power to some of these yoyo's. Just think, "the clash of the Titans" would be a reality. Louis
my experience with God however is that when he COMES within the heart, within the FEELINGS and experience (all the way to the physical level) of man, that man can not feel or think like he did before. It reaches him at a level that changes him whether he likes it or not:

its like being born into this world whether we like it or not: one minute we weren't here and the next minute we are....thats just how it is when God comes through our heart (the spiritual womb of our soul):

the only choice we have is after this experience and even then it is limited to will you obey now or not what you KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt to be true?

we may still be weak, but his strength then truly is made perfect in our weakness:

without this experience, God is just a concept that doesn't necessarily make anymore sense than another concept we aren't interested in:

but then you know that as well....so Im talking to the choir, right?
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

April 17th, 2010, 5:21 pm #10

Rev. 11 awaits. Louis
2 Tim 3:7
7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
(NAS)

Satan is deceiving them into believing they have knowledge, when in REALITY they have NO KNOWLEDGE of the truth.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal