November 22nd, 2011, 5:18 pm #1

November 22nd, 2011, 6:49 pm #2

bwahahaha!

THAT was awesome...

November 22nd, 2011, 6:51 pm #3

Jesus casts out the money changers from the temple and the temple is OUR HEART

the love of money is the root of alllllllll evil

it is the HEART that is going into transformation

it is the heart where CHRIST MUST BE BORN...........even though it is where it meets with the desires (he is food for beasts):

CHRIST Is formed into MAN in the heart.........and a NEW HEART is the NEW MAN

its not about the body, but about the heart........

only a new heart will give us a NEW MIND......since the mind only follows the DESIRES of the heart

without the desires of the heart changing...........you can't convince a mind to change

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

November 22nd, 2011, 7:20 pm #4

bwahahaha!

THAT was awesome...
A few different messages in there. One, is a message to the "Christians" who worship at the feet of the bankers.

Tim
Tim

November 22nd, 2011, 11:48 pm #5

Matthew21:12 Mark11:15
And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

"Thieves" trading people gold for silver and coin for coin ripping people off and making a prophet.

If it was "Lenders" Jesus might be pissed if their loans exceeded seven years.
Its another Commandment from God that a loan/debit cannot exceed 7 years.

In any matter, Jesus was pissed because its a house of prayer, not business.
Unlike almost every church today, send your money, put your money in the offering bowl, or, lets go to the church bazaar and see what goodies they are selling today.

I knew you'd want to know that
Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

November 23rd, 2011, 12:04 am #6

Jesus casts out the money changers from the temple and the temple is OUR HEART

it is the HEART that is going into transformation

it is the heart where CHRIST MUST BE BORN...........even though it is where it meets with the desires (he is food for beasts):

CHRIST Is formed into MAN in the heart.........and a NEW HEART is the NEW MAN

its not about the body, but about the heart........

only a new heart will give us a NEW MIND......since the mind only follows the DESIRES of the heart

without the desires of the heart changing...........you can't convince a mind to change

-------------------------------

You got that right Sis.
If you want to find the root of evil in the world, fallow the money trail, and you will discover the root of all the evil.

Bro Tim

November 23rd, 2011, 4:58 am #7

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

"Thieves" trading people gold for silver and coin for coin ripping people off and making a prophet.

Unlike almost every church today, send your money, put your money in the offering bowl, or, lets go to the church bazaar and see what goodies they are selling today.

Bro Tim
Not testing you - I am just curious. Where did you get this from?

"Its another Commandment from God that a loan/debit cannot exceed 7 years."

I have never heard that before, and even if I had, i would not believe that it came from God

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

November 23rd, 2011, 8:16 am #8

Bro Tim
Sounds just like todays America.

Tim
Tim

November 23rd, 2011, 8:55 am #9

fuck you.

Tim

Tim
Tim

November 23rd, 2011, 9:22 am #10

Not testing you - I am just curious. Where did you get this from?

"Its another Commandment from God that a loan/debit cannot exceed 7 years."

I have never heard that before, and even if I had, i would not believe that it came from God

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)
I can't find it.

Tim