Nuccy...using my name in vain. eh?

Nuccy...using my name in vain. eh?

March 22nd, 2010, 8:21 am #1

"Getting affirmation from Jackie is hardly a laurel to hang off rev. After all she says she;s God but can't create another large sun to place in the sky right next to one there. Intelligent people think. Some stupid people like yourself just grovel perpetually in their stupidity."

I say we are all of the One. How can we not be? Is there another beside the one that we are from?

I AM is creator. I AM has created Many Experiences, Many Patsh, ONE od which is the human experience. In tnis experience, 'we' were / have been given a GREAT Gift called Free Will. This means that the One has an experience which has tied It's Hands, so to speak. IF IT decided to answer all our requests, then free will has been lost.

I AM has / is creating even as we speak.

In the human experience we are creators, yet most forgot, THOUGH many are remembering. We do not need to create suns in this human experience, as YOU requested me to do. I have often said we are creators NOW for the circumstances we want to create for our own experiences, according to the soul.

The human expereince is for the purposes of emotions. Living dualistically, riding the waves of subjectivity and objectivity, being able temperant with the complimentary states of two poles, hot, cold, love, apathy....and so forth.

I have told you this before. This is my belief. NOT to create a sun for you. I will leave the creting of a son to you.

You can ignore what I say again and you can certainly disbelieve. I have no need for anyone to agree. But I will share when asked or if I feel a desire to share.

So yeah indeed, Pope has had a real Light agree with him. I hope he appreciates me! From you, I already know you only appreciate the one thing. But, that is your choice of experience.

"Intelligent people think. Some stupid people like yourself just grovel perpetually in their stupidity."

Intelligent and stupid. yes, we are ALL that at times. It is what duality is about. A problem will occur though with those who think intelligent and stupid is just other people and not themselves.

Enjoy your own experience by all means. But that is all it is, YOUR experience for your own soul growth.

THE SOURCE is everything. Everything you can imagine which is very little for most of us and much more than can even be brought of the edge of our wildest dreams!

And I LOVE THAT!!

Stop limiting God with your own pettiness. You are creating your own heaven and hell, as we all are! Or lack of...

Anyone, thanks for still thinking on me, Nuccy, you ole git, you!

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself

March 22nd, 2010, 9:39 am #2

<blockquote>Jackie Said: So yeah indeed, Pope has had a real Light agree with him. I hope he appreciates me!
Yes...
Without a doubt...
-- You ARE appreciated.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

March 22nd, 2010, 11:08 am #3

"Getting affirmation from Jackie is hardly a laurel to hang off rev. After all she says she;s God but can't create another large sun to place in the sky right next to one there. Intelligent people think. Some stupid people like yourself just grovel perpetually in their stupidity."

I say we are all of the One. How can we not be? Is there another beside the one that we are from?

I AM is creator. I AM has created Many Experiences, Many Patsh, ONE od which is the human experience. In tnis experience, 'we' were / have been given a GREAT Gift called Free Will. This means that the One has an experience which has tied It's Hands, so to speak. IF IT decided to answer all our requests, then free will has been lost.

In the human experience we are creators, yet most forgot, THOUGH many are remembering. We do not need to create suns in this human experience, as YOU requested me to do. I have often said we are creators NOW for the circumstances we want to create for our own experiences, according to the soul.

The human expereince is for the purposes of emotions. Living dualistically, riding the waves of subjectivity and objectivity, being able temperant with the complimentary states of two poles, hot, cold, love, apathy....and so forth.

I have told you this before. This is my belief. NOT to create a sun for you. I will leave the creting of a son to you.

You can ignore what I say again and you can certainly disbelieve. I have no need for anyone to agree. But I will share when asked or if I feel a desire to share.

So yeah indeed, Pope has had a real Light agree with him. I hope he appreciates me! From you, I already know you only appreciate the one thing. But, that is your choice of experience.

"Intelligent people think. Some stupid people like yourself just grovel perpetually in their stupidity."

Intelligent and stupid. yes, we are ALL that at times. It is what duality is about. A problem will occur though with those who think intelligent and stupid is just other people and not themselves.

Enjoy your own experience by all means. But that is all it is, YOUR experience for your own soul growth.

THE SOURCE is everything. Everything you can imagine which is very little for most of us and much more than can even be brought of the edge of our wildest dreams!

And I LOVE THAT!!

Stop limiting God with your own pettiness. You are creating your own heaven and hell, as we all are! Or lack of...

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself
J> I say we are all of the One. How can we not be? Is there another beside the one that we are from?

N> We are ALL human Jackie and as humans we are ALL equal. We are NOT equal with our Creator, for ONLY God, our Creator, Father, Son and Holy Spirit can say....

John 8:58
58 Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM." (NAS)

You choose your destiny Jackie, and those who love and put their faith in you will follow you to your destiny FOREVER. That's not love Jackie. That's stupidity.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

March 22nd, 2010, 1:13 pm #4

And I LOVE THAT!!

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself
Jackie you said:

And I LOVE THAT!!

ME:
the SOURCE is way beyond anything we can IMAGINE: the Bible rightfully explains that our first identity is a vain one, in other words we imagine things in a vain way, the way we THINK they are:

in reality, things are very different once the vail comes off our eyes and we find the truth that sets us free; God made a son from his spirit and dirt and called him Adam; (we return to dirt so that is provable to the carnal mind) but the fact of our spirit returning to God is not provable, yet its just as true to one who has experienced their RETURN to God: It is written the body returns to dust and the spirit returns to God: so what is saved?

THE SOUL, the HOUSE or temple God is making for himself to live in as MAN, the image and likeness of himself in manifestation:

once we return, repent, then we know the truth because we CAME HOME...and we can speak of what it is like and why the Bible explains it as it does.

those who have not gone home, say stuff about God that is not TRUE but IMAGINED and call it "I AM" is making up stuff for the fun of it: ALL THIS SUFFERING for a blast to his senses?

when we find "I AM" we realize that gods make up stuff but NOT "I AM"; God the source is the TRUTH we need to KNOW reality and how it works:

our imagination tells us we are gods and that we forgot that we are GOD, but thats not true;

we may be gods that forgot their first Love, their father, but they don't have a way back HOME without FINDING THE WAY home because they are lost to it:

CHRIST is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE of the gods when they come to themselves and return to the fathers house:

why do they need a mediator? why not just remember and return??

you will understand when you DO REMEMBER your first love; like Adam when he ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, he WAS ASHAMED and didn't want to face God or let God see him: that doesn't change just because its a few thousand years later or some historical time frame:

it is only the TRUTH of Christ that enables a son to return home and not be ashamed any longer:

Christ gives us a cover for our shame, the light that was taken away when Adam found himself naked or without the cover of light.

our life is hidden in Christ and when Christ rises in us, so does our LIFE

when Christ is asleep or dead in us, the vain imagination is in control telling us all kinds of stuff about God and ourselves: IN OTHER WORDS the "SOURCE" is Hidden from us which is why we can lie and call the lie truth;

the truth sets us free and no longer seeking or playing silly games as "I AM"; if we knew the source we would be joined to it: We wouldn't be looking and seeking for it and we certainly wouldn't be speaking smack about it any longer:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

March 22nd, 2010, 1:25 pm #5

J> I say we are all of the One. How can we not be? Is there another beside the one that we are from?

N> We are ALL human Jackie and as humans we are ALL equal. We are NOT equal with our Creator, for ONLY God, our Creator, Father, Son and Holy Spirit can say....

John 8:58
58 Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM." (NAS)

You choose your destiny Jackie, and those who love and put their faith in you will follow you to your destiny FOREVER. That's not love Jackie. That's stupidity.

You created your belief that you are not equal to the creator. So be it!

That is what free will allows you to do.

"You choose your destiny Jackie"

Yes1 And so will those who I love. They have not been brought up to do as I do and so as i say but do what they choose to do, whoch means have their own experiences.

My love is not conditional. They know where I AM if they need me whatever they choose to do and be.

One must never lumber onto another their own experiences. What do you think creation was / is all about, Nuccy? To be little clones that only dance to the tunes of others? The Source is BIGGER than that by far!!

As I said many times before, do not make the great mistake that The Source is limited. Any limitations is, my dear, what you give IT, or try to. But you cannot. That is an impossibility for you to be able to do in your limited, asleep like state. Become Awake and Know what you already are.

Hey, geat news for you! You can help The Source evolve...

THAT is what IT is all about!!

Wow! How thrilling is that, eh??

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself

March 22nd, 2010, 1:52 pm #6

Jackie you said:

And I LOVE THAT!!

ME:
the SOURCE is way beyond anything we can IMAGINE: the Bible rightfully explains that our first identity is a vain one, in other words we imagine things in a vain way, the way we THINK they are:

in reality, things are very different once the vail comes off our eyes and we find the truth that sets us free; God made a son from his spirit and dirt and called him Adam; (we return to dirt so that is provable to the carnal mind) but the fact of our spirit returning to God is not provable, yet its just as true to one who has experienced their RETURN to God: It is written the body returns to dust and the spirit returns to God: so what is saved?

THE SOUL, the HOUSE or temple God is making for himself to live in as MAN, the image and likeness of himself in manifestation:

once we return, repent, then we know the truth because we CAME HOME...and we can speak of what it is like and why the Bible explains it as it does.

those who have not gone home, say stuff about God that is not TRUE but IMAGINED and call it "I AM" is making up stuff for the fun of it: ALL THIS SUFFERING for a blast to his senses?

when we find "I AM" we realize that gods make up stuff but NOT "I AM"; God the source is the TRUTH we need to KNOW reality and how it works:

our imagination tells us we are gods and that we forgot that we are GOD, but thats not true;

we may be gods that forgot their first Love, their father, but they don't have a way back HOME without FINDING THE WAY home because they are lost to it:

CHRIST is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE of the gods when they come to themselves and return to the fathers house:

you will understand when you DO REMEMBER your first love; like Adam when he ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, he WAS ASHAMED and didn't want to face God or let God see him: that doesn't change just because its a few thousand years later or some historical time frame:

it is only the TRUTH of Christ that enables a son to return home and not be ashamed any longer:

Christ gives us a cover for our shame, the light that was taken away when Adam found himself naked or without the cover of light.

when Christ is asleep or dead in us, the vain imagination is in control telling us all kinds of stuff about God and ourselves: IN OTHER WORDS the "SOURCE" is Hidden from us which is why we can lie and call the lie truth;

the truth sets us free and no longer seeking or playing silly games as "I AM"; if we knew the source we would be joined to it: We wouldn't be looking and seeking for it and we certainly wouldn't be speaking smack about it any longer:
Col 3:3
3 For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
(NAS)

The above verse is ADDRESSED to believers and NOT unbelievers.

Col 1:1-2
1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother,
2 to the SAINTS and faithful BRETHREN IN Christ {who are} at Colossae: Grace to you and peace from God our Father. (NAS)

No UNBELIEVER has their life HIDDEN "WITH" CHRIST. an unbeliever is DEAD in their sin. In order for one to have their lives hidden IN CHRIST they must first be born of God.

2 Cor 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is "IN" Christ, he is a NEW creation; the old has gone, the new has come! (NIV)

Unbelievers are STILL in the OLD CREATION.

March 22nd, 2010, 2:02 pm #7

Jackie you said:

And I LOVE THAT!!

ME:

I admit I see No need of a mediator for all. I think NO ONE needs a mediator, but maybe you need a certain, how can I say it, a certain 'perspective' before you can feel at ease with Directness.

I have no such worries! I can chat away like a chatter box with a problem to anyone or anything I choose, from The Source, an angel, Yeshua, The Universe, John Lennon (), the little worm I picked up this morning which sadly was looking worse for wear (I put it somewhere safe, but have no idea of its destiny, chosen or what - still unsure about such little lives, anyone got any insights they care to share?)

Guess Cos I see ALL as One, I can just chat and chat....

OK, Christ. Again, still not too sure. I see Christ Consciousness every time I see the word, Jesus. A guy that has surpassed the masses in understanding. Still, a Messenger amongst a handful of such that have appeared and still are appearing, purely for the sake of telling us what we all actually are.

What I am, so you (can become) / are.

Ye are Gods....

Maybe some need mediators. Maybe that is fine for where they are (and I do so wish I could express that better, I dont like this, where I AM , where you are, sort of thing. I do NOT mean it in a humanly measuring way!).

"THE SOUL, the HOUSE or temple God is making for himself to live in as MAN, the image and likeness of himself in manifestation: "

OMG, yes, I think I see this as you do. I am not sure. I have to tell you I am not always able to read your style of communication, sister. Only, I think, because of my own experienced perspectives to date, but I am always open (i Hope) to try and 'see' from new perspectives.

I do see 'us' as parts of the Body of God. SO we affect God in all that we do and think and say and create.

How do we affect God? Hard to really imagine or put into words! There seems to be only a certain Way(s) we as humans can or need to 'get to', or be able to even think on.

Not sure. I can only think with the well used, 'we are cells of God,'. Humanity is only, possibly, just one cell, other cells being completely unknown and unthinkable existences.

Just makes 'us' thinking, God has a hell waiting for those who do not 'go to him via a one way' kinda nonsensical to me. ALL ways are right! And even right does is not really a Truth, just a human thing for keeping on track!

It can get so very difficult when one starts to try and discuss, talk about THAT, which I am now happy to adopt from elsewhere a phrase I came across, called 'Speaking of the Unspeakable"!

OK. I also believe, with no doubt, there is NOTHING to be ashamed of. Whatever we have/ we are, The Source has made available. If we choose what humanity has deemed wrong or evil, then we go with humanities definitions. In fact, all definition is purely a tool for humans.

This Way of Looking brings, I know, many questions. But I need to stop somewhere, at least for NOW.

Yeshua, or any other Light Messenger can guide us, help us remember. Or we can just go our own ways. I kinda prefer my own guidance cos I do believe, rightly or wrongly (hey! No right or wrong!), I do believe I actually trust my own guidance.

You know, also sis, we can jump from hither to thither and just take little dibs of guidance from wherever we choose. It is a world full of variety to be enjoyed and made full use of. A world of colours and sounds and a world full of Ways. Ways I believe that can lead to a better world for all, maybe the Way/s it 'should' (another 'wrong' word, OH, so was that! ) The Way before indeed humanity MAY have gone off track from its maybe True Purpose of Experiencing Energy in the physical, in the density. A neat experiment actually.

But Now many need first to re-remember before they are able to Consciously Create Experience. Cos experience will happen ether way!

Speaking of the Unspeakable. It's a challenge, eh? But not important. we really don't need to have to fathom it all out, you know.

Yvonne, my love to you, sister
Jackie

Know Thyself

March 22nd, 2010, 2:14 pm #8

<blockquote>Jackie Said: So yeah indeed, Pope has had a real Light agree with him. I hope he appreciates me!
Yes...
Without a doubt...
-- You ARE appreciated.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --
And I appreciate you, little cheeky, and quite adorable on youtube, person, you.

BIG huggies all round and I know you and I will be so thrilled that together we....

...have given Nuucy that WE Are One feeling.

Come on Nuccy and Pope and Myself........

BIG HUGS !!

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself

March 22nd, 2010, 2:45 pm #9

You created your belief that you are not equal to the creator. So be it!

That is what free will allows you to do.

"You choose your destiny Jackie"

Yes1 And so will those who I love. They have not been brought up to do as I do and so as i say but do what they choose to do, whoch means have their own experiences.

My love is not conditional. They know where I AM if they need me whatever they choose to do and be.

One must never lumber onto another their own experiences. What do you think creation was / is all about, Nuccy? To be little clones that only dance to the tunes of others? The Source is BIGGER than that by far!!

As I said many times before, do not make the great mistake that The Source is limited. Any limitations is, my dear, what you give IT, or try to. But you cannot. That is an impossibility for you to be able to do in your limited, asleep like state. Become Awake and Know what you already are.

Hey, geat news for you! You can help The Source evolve...

THAT is what IT is all about!!

Wow! How thrilling is that, eh??

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself
...you're FREELY CHOOSING anything accept the TRUTH that is reality. Common sense tells me I cannot exhaustively know everything. This common sense from observation ALSO tells me that the majority of humankind will reject the God of the Bible.

Know God, Know TRUTH, No God, No TRUTH.

March 22nd, 2010, 4:03 pm #10

Quite right too!

You can say the word never, but that is just Nucc saying the word never! That is all that means.

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself