Nucc ... you proposed

Nucc ... you proposed

truthbetold
truthbetold

January 25th, 2010, 2:36 pm #1

"A circle is ROUND but not necessarily flat."

A circle is necessarily flat, that's why it's called that way ... as the means to discern it from a sphere (or orb).
If a circle isn't flat, it's (called) something else.

"You can see a round ball and KNOW that is round and ALSO KNOW that it is not flat. Correct?""

True. It is therefore know as ball, orb, sphere etc, not circle, as pointed out above.

The bible however, specifically states 'the circle of the earth'.
And indeed, from certain perspectives the earth appears to be a mere circle, just as the moon appears to be a mere circle.

So, either we interpret 'the circle of the earth' literally or we do not. What say you?

January 25th, 2010, 2:53 pm #2

I just responded to that below your post to John.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

January 25th, 2010, 2:56 pm #3

A circle is necessarily flat, that's why it's called that way ... as the means to discern it from a sphere (or orb).

"You can see a round ball and KNOW that is round and ALSO KNOW that it is not flat. Correct?""

True. It is therefore know as ball, orb, sphere etc, not circle, as pointed out above.

And indeed, from certain perspectives the earth appears to be a mere circle, just as the moon appears to be a mere circle.

So, either we interpret 'the circle of the earth' literally or we do not. What say you?
But I thought I was his girl?????

Love
Jackie

January 25th, 2010, 3:04 pm #4

OK. So how do YOU see these verses showing that the earth was NECESSARILY flat?

Dan 4:10-11
10 Thus were the visions of mine head in my bed; I saw, and behold a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height thereof was great.
11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth: (KJV)

Matt 4:8
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV)

January 25th, 2010, 3:06 pm #5

`

YOU SAID: If a circle isn't flat, it's (called) something else.

MY REPLY: Umm, yeah, truthie. That's true. NO WONDER NUCC
SAID "A circle is round, but not necessarily flat."

He didn't say a circle IS NOT OR CANNOT BE flat. Only that
it isn't necessarily flat. Thus, your statement did not refute Nucc's.

just sayin'

`

January 25th, 2010, 3:06 pm #6

But I thought I was his girl?????

Love
Jackie
He's polytheistic and has goddesses. I consider you a good friend whom I hope to have as a sister in Christ.

January 25th, 2010, 3:10 pm #7

`

a good friend isn't someone who will tell you
what you wanna hear, but they will stick up
for you sometimes when others are falsely
accusing, mocking, ganging up on, and/or
bearing false witness against you!

THAT'S a true friend

`

January 25th, 2010, 3:14 pm #8

He's polytheistic and has goddesses. I consider you a good friend whom I hope to have as a sister in Christ.

It just looked funny that truthbetold wrote, Nucc proposed! OK. I have stoopid humour!

But hey, Yeah, you and me, great mates indeed, and as for Christ, well, you know he is in my life.....etc.

We might get somewhere IF you can understand that I could enver see Jesus has having died for our sins. IF you can go along (and I know you Wont ) with my premsie that I think Jesus died, to show that one can die, and can 'be born' again. NOT just him as the only son of God, but ALL of us as sons and daughters of what I will still call God, but my idea of God!

I don't think even his disciples got the Message.

Oh well, who knows what the 'future' may bring....

Love to YOU, Nuccy
Jackie

January 25th, 2010, 3:17 pm #9

`

THAT'S a true friend

`

I mean that.
You are having a hard time. You don't deserve that. You need to harden yourself, Johnny and stick by your guns!

And don't be afraid to say ENOUGH! No one can judge , or has the right to judge, except for 'God', as you may think of God, but Ourselves, si what I would say.

Everyone else has their own karma to deal with.

You take care and keep on being yourself, Johnny. That is good enough, OK?

Love
Jackie

January 25th, 2010, 3:17 pm #10

`

THAT'S a true friend

`

..as TRUE Christians we understand we are nobody but for Christ and HIS TRUTH. Jackie I pray for you everyday. I will until God gets through to your heart or when I know that even God has finished with you which I hope He will never come to but unfortunately He does.

Gen 6:3
3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." (NAS)