Nucc

Nucc

lox
lox

June 21st, 2010, 6:40 pm #1

What you fail to see, even if you claim to be "christian" is that the Spirit in sister Y and JB gives witness to my spirit of the scritural revelation they speak of/by. But in your unrelenting attacks, you want to create something that does not excist. If anyone is programmed and brain washed in your religious ways. I would that you would slow down and pay attention but you are afraid as if we are a disease.
You are afraid! I have no more to say to you about you because its useless.

June 21st, 2010, 6:59 pm #2

XI

"Thou shalt gather in a building that will be called a "Church" in the future, weekly, either on Saturday or Sunday, whatever ya'all decide the Sabbath will be."

XII
"In church, try to act pious for an hour or two. The rest of the week, don't worry about it."

June 21st, 2010, 7:00 pm #3

What you fail to see, even if you claim to be "christian" is that the Spirit in sister Y and JB gives witness to my spirit of the scritural revelation they speak of/by. But in your unrelenting attacks, you want to create something that does not excist. If anyone is programmed and brain washed in your religious ways. I would that you would slow down and pay attention but you are afraid as if we are a disease.
You are afraid! I have no more to say to you about you because its useless.
If you're drowning and one pulls you by the hair, to try and get you out of danger is that act show you the one pulling your hair to save you is your enemy?

Start thinking for yourself lox. You're being lied to.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

June 21st, 2010, 7:02 pm #4

that person (you...if you need to be the 'saviour' so be it lol)....would have the option to either reach for....

1. the person's hair to pull them out
2. the person's testicles to pull them out

you would choose the testicles everytime...

and that says it all about you.....

oh....and sadly you are proud about that option too (added) grin
Last edited by seekingsoftly on June 21st, 2010, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lox
lox

June 21st, 2010, 7:09 pm #5

If you're drowning and one pulls you by the hair, to try and get you out of danger is that act show you the one pulling your hair to save you is your enemy?

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt
where you are now, so i am able to understand your so called radical attacks. I was not as disrespectful of God's creation like you and Jack are but none the less in my blindness and pentecostal influence i was able to preach it according to religious men's ways.

The Lord said: "I will take you out of here" one day and being in Cleveland Tenn. at Lee College which now is a university, He did managed to do it just like He said He would but it was not an easy time, watching my world, religiously being destroyed. Not understanding then, i do now.

First He took me out of there and then took that influence out of me and yes Y and JB are my true brethren but you and jack i don't know.

The Lord does NOT come the way you hold to, but to each man in his own order and if you don't believe it tear it out of your bible. God is NOT coming to pick up people!

lox
lox

June 21st, 2010, 7:13 pm #6

that person (you...if you need to be the 'saviour' so be it lol)....would have the option to either reach for....

1. the person's hair to pull them out
2. the person's testicles to pull them out

you would choose the testicles everytime...

and that says it all about you.....

oh....and sadly you are proud about that option too (added) grin
when has the Lord pulled your hair Nucc? You are a mean fellow and cruel which is quite obvious by your cutting words. You have no regard for any man's soul, just your religious influence which I totally reject.

And others save with fear, pulling [them] out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

If its literal fire then my hair would have been burned already Nucc, so that you would not be able to pull my hair. You need this loving Jesus in your life, not that impatient one you have created for yourself.

lox
lox

June 21st, 2010, 7:16 pm #7

where you are now, so i am able to understand your so called radical attacks. I was not as disrespectful of God's creation like you and Jack are but none the less in my blindness and pentecostal influence i was able to preach it according to religious men's ways.

The Lord said: "I will take you out of here" one day and being in Cleveland Tenn. at Lee College which now is a university, He did managed to do it just like He said He would but it was not an easy time, watching my world, religiously being destroyed. Not understanding then, i do now.

First He took me out of there and then took that influence out of me and yes Y and JB are my true brethren but you and jack i don't know.

The Lord does NOT come the way you hold to, but to each man in his own order and if you don't believe it tear it out of your bible. God is NOT coming to pick up people!
Your words create animosity because you are angry and desire my brother's wife. But you won't get her because the gates of hell shall NOT prevail against it...that being the church, of which you are outside looking in.

The words of sister Zafana and JB minister to the Soul! Why don't you give up your religious ways to gain a soul? Yours!? That is not the way to gain it.

Pope Reverend I, BV
Pope Reverend I, BV

June 21st, 2010, 7:42 pm #8

<blockquote>You see...
There was this little bird...
And, he was flying south for the winter.
But...
It was so cold the little bird froze...
Fell to the ground...
And landed...
-- In a large field.

Now, while he was lying there...
A cow came by and dropped some dung on him.
And...
As the frozen bird lay there in that steaming pile of cow dung...
-- He began to realize how warm he was.

The dung was actually thawing him out!

The little bird lay there for awhile...
-- All warm and happy...
And soon...
He began to Sing for Joy...!

But, as it happened...
A cat was passing by...
And when the cat heard the bird singing...
-- Curiousity being as it is with cats...
The cat came over to the pile of dung...
-- To find out what was going on.

And...
By following the sound of the Happy little bird singing...
The cat found the bird under that pile of cow dung...
-- Dug him out and ate him.

So, the Moral of this story is Threefold:
1. Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
2. Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
3. And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!
So, you see, Nucc...
If lox, or anybody else around here were freezing...
They might actually appreciate you dumping your shit on them...
But...
They aren't freezing...
And you're just tossing your feces around...
-- Like a rabid monkey.

It's not cute...
And...
It's not helpful.

It just stinks...
And...
It makes a mess of the board.

But...
I don't really expect you to change.
Because You are...
-- Just the way God made you.

Proving, once again that...
-- God has a very twisted sense of humour.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

lox
lox

June 21st, 2010, 8:33 pm #9

your heart is cruel and shameless! I won't allow your stories and any thing else you have to say be a bother! Its best you did have a mouth to express how dark your heart is. But have at it if you think it accomplishes to fulfill your ego's pride.

lox
lox

June 21st, 2010, 8:35 pm #10

true pharasees.