Nucc and gullibility

Nucc and gullibility

Striver
Striver

March 7th, 2010, 10:33 pm #1

You believe in a talking snake which struck up a conversation with a former rib, a man made from dirt, a woman from a rib, A God who had a temper tantrum over his own creation not working out, so sent a Flood to destroy every creeping thing, then afterwards, apparently realizing he had screwed-up, promise to never do it again

You believe in the existence of this same Bipolar God who, with Jesus and the Holy Spirit (whatever the Holy Spirit is supposed to look like) sit on their divine derrieres on an invisible throne in an invisible place called Heaven while his own creation the Devil "goeth about like a roaring lion" etc. making of planet Earth a Hell.

You believe in the existence of angels with feathers, Satan, demons; evidently a Mrs. Satan since you believe in the existence of their son Anti, a Satanic family calling a place named Hell their home (NOT ONE, NOT A SINGLE ONE, OF WHICH YOU CAN PRODUCE); not to mention a psychotic God so consumed with revenge for his own human race screwing-up that the only thing that could appease his need for revenge was the cruel, brutal death of his son. And you have the monumental gall born of monumental ignorance the root cause of which is your mind being polarized in its Reptilian Brain, to label another gullible?

You can't even bring yourself to accept what you main holy book the Bible, says. Only a childlike mind, or a very gullible adult (adult in years, that is) would accept the interpretation Fundamentalist Christianity has given Bible scripture.

Do you also believe in Santa, the Tooth Fairy, monsters under your bed? Why do you think your Bible tells you to stop thinking like a child, put childish things away, and begin thinking like a spiritual adult?

When looking in a dictionary for the definition of gullibility, the dictionary should say "See Fundamentalist Christianity!!"

truthbetold
truthbetold

March 7th, 2010, 11:18 pm #2

Talking snakes are condemned to crawl on their bellies and eat dust, yet, no one knows, not even "God", how the snakes got around before and why they ceased talking.

~~ A "True" Believer's Creed ~~

"I am an apologetic creationist, I therefore solemnly swear to proudly follow creationism, the religious dogma combining massive ignorance with incredible arrogance. I voluntarily contend I am a true believer; gullible to the extreme; oblivious to reasoning and logic; incapable of doing math;, convinced of my own righteousness and devoid of introspection. I must fail to realize all of it, and swear therefore to display the attitude I'd rather pose as absurd than to admit I've been fed to digest an arkload of theological BS. Hallelujah. Amen"

If the bible is literally true, then what better truth in support of negating much of what it claims

March 7th, 2010, 11:27 pm #3

You believe in a talking snake which struck up a conversation with a former rib, a man made from dirt, a woman from a rib, A God who had a temper tantrum over his own creation not working out, so sent a Flood to destroy every creeping thing, then afterwards, apparently realizing he had screwed-up, promise to never do it again

You believe in the existence of this same Bipolar God who, with Jesus and the Holy Spirit (whatever the Holy Spirit is supposed to look like) sit on their divine derrieres on an invisible throne in an invisible place called Heaven while his own creation the Devil "goeth about like a roaring lion" etc. making of planet Earth a Hell.

You believe in the existence of angels with feathers, Satan, demons; evidently a Mrs. Satan since you believe in the existence of their son Anti, a Satanic family calling a place named Hell their home (NOT ONE, NOT A SINGLE ONE, OF WHICH YOU CAN PRODUCE); not to mention a psychotic God so consumed with revenge for his own human race screwing-up that the only thing that could appease his need for revenge was the cruel, brutal death of his son. And you have the monumental gall born of monumental ignorance the root cause of which is your mind being polarized in its Reptilian Brain, to label another gullible?

You can't even bring yourself to accept what you main holy book the Bible, says. Only a childlike mind, or a very gullible adult (adult in years, that is) would accept the interpretation Fundamentalist Christianity has given Bible scripture.

Do you also believe in Santa, the Tooth Fairy, monsters under your bed? Why do you think your Bible tells you to stop thinking like a child, put childish things away, and begin thinking like a spiritual adult?

When looking in a dictionary for the definition of gullibility, the dictionary should say "See Fundamentalist Christianity!!"
I being a high school dropout have foiled those who sit on their university laurels many times. After all Striver who would know more about God? One who is gullible to what fallible finite minds have opined or one who who was been born of God and raise by Him for 40 years. To the intgelligent OBJECTIVE MIND the answer is obvious, but to the FOOL, the creations of the subjective mind is true even if they can't prove it.

You're just another antichrist tool in bondage to the father of lies.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

Last edited by Forerunner on March 7th, 2010, 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

truthbetold
truthbetold

March 8th, 2010, 12:28 am #4

... what you assert, says it all really.

However, since you are oblivious to this, you will deny it.

The excruciating irony of incomprehensibility is this:
those suffering it are the experts in displaying it
which totally escapes them, of course, in effect
granting others the courtesy of instant clarification.

March 8th, 2010, 2:34 am #5

Talking snakes are condemned to crawl on their bellies and eat dust, yet, no one knows, not even "God", how the snakes got around before and why they ceased talking.

"I am an apologetic creationist, I therefore solemnly swear to proudly follow creationism, the religious dogma combining massive ignorance with incredible arrogance. I voluntarily contend I am a true believer; gullible to the extreme; oblivious to reasoning and logic; incapable of doing math;, convinced of my own righteousness and devoid of introspection. I must fail to realize all of it, and swear therefore to display the attitude I'd rather pose as absurd than to admit I've been fed to digest an arkload of theological BS. Hallelujah. Amen"

If the bible is literally true, then what better truth in support of negating much of what it claims
Maybe they just don't have anything more to say...?

But...
How they got around...?
THAT... We Know.

Snakes had Legs...!
-- (Pretty cool fossil pics.)

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

March 8th, 2010, 3:17 pm #6

... what you assert, says it all really.

However, since you are oblivious to this, you will deny it.

The excruciating irony of incomprehensibility is this:
those suffering it are the experts in displaying it
which totally escapes them, of course, in effect
granting others the courtesy of instant clarification.
Yes I assert that. No denial, except maybe by you.

Stiver
Stiver

March 8th, 2010, 4:21 pm #7

I being a high school dropout have foiled those who sit on their university laurels many times. After all Striver who would know more about God? One who is gullible to what fallible finite minds have opined or one who who was been born of God and raise by Him for 40 years. To the intgelligent OBJECTIVE MIND the answer is obvious, but to the FOOL, the creations of the subjective mind is true even if they can't prove it.

You're just another antichrist tool in bondage to the father of lies.

Striver doesn't feel bad, just amazed at your ridiculing of education. Education is the crack that leads to the shattering of crystallosed forms...of ignorance.

Striver
Striver

March 8th, 2010, 4:51 pm #8

Well, the Bible is wrong. Snakes don't eat dust.

I believe in creation. How can it be denied. Carl Sagan said astronomers can see 100 new solar systems form every second. That'a a helluva lot of creating. Christianity assumes their God is doing the creating. Trans-Himalayaun Philosophy says there's a Creator Aspect (not a Being) homogeneous with space that does the creating. It created planet Earth. Earth evolved a human race and along with it, Mind.

Although its quality is definitely suspect, there is mind which creates. The world we see is not Intelligent, but unintelligent design by unintelligent minds. Not by a God, but by us.

Until, and if, something better comes along, I'll go with the East.

March 8th, 2010, 8:26 pm #9

Striver doesn't feel bad, just amazed at your ridiculing of education. Education is the crack that leads to the shattering of crystallosed forms...of ignorance.
Intelligent Design is ALSO EDUCATION, what do universities do about that? I'm just saying your studies in Comparative Religions is based only on opinions with regard to religions IT HAS NOTHING to teach on those that KNOW THE TRUTH. Your opinions on Orthodox Christianity is based with comparing to other religions it is NOT based on the meaning of the term Orthodox.

Orthodoxy is the body of ESSENTIAL biblical teachings. Those who embrace them should be accepted as Christians. There is also orthodoxy in OTHER RELIGIONS as well such as Islam which has the body of essential koranic teachings. Those who embrace them should be accepted as Muslims.

Orthodoxy in Christianity has CENTRAL DOCTRINES which make it Christian and NOTHING ELSE. When one claims to have a CHRISTIAN FAITH in the TRUE SENSE it is based on these CENTRAL BIBLICAL DOCTRINES and are not to be twisted and manipulated to mean whatever the speaker wants it to mean.

There are specific Christian doctrines that constitute the core of the faith and these doctrines were delivered to the saints from the BEGINNING of the church history

All Christian denominations -- whether Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, or Protestant -- agree on the essential core. The relatively minor disagreements between genuinely Christian denomination, then, cannot be used to argue that there is no objectively recognized core of fundamental doctrine which constitutes the Christian faith.

It aseems your education made you ignorant.

Last edited by Forerunner on March 8th, 2010, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 8th, 2010, 9:51 pm #10

Well, the Bible is wrong. Snakes don't eat dust.

I believe in creation. How can it be denied. Carl Sagan said astronomers can see 100 new solar systems form every second. That'a a helluva lot of creating. Christianity assumes their God is doing the creating. Trans-Himalayaun Philosophy says there's a Creator Aspect (not a Being) homogeneous with space that does the creating. It created planet Earth. Earth evolved a human race and along with it, Mind.

Although its quality is definitely suspect, there is mind which creates. The world we see is not Intelligent, but unintelligent design by unintelligent minds. Not by a God, but by us.

Until, and if, something better comes along, I'll go with the East.
Hello Striver:
When I'm following a car on a dusty road, on my motorcycle, I eat a lot of dust.

"I don't speak for God. All I have is personal opinion based on the story of continuity which runs through the bible!"