Noob your a prick

Noob your a prick

Tim
Tim

March 20th, 2011, 7:22 am #1

and a self concreted asshole.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Or hide in your self concrete like usual.

Be a real person!
Or maybe your not man enough.

Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

March 20th, 2011, 7:32 am #2

you don't have the balls to stand for Jesus. You chicken shit!

You FALL to SELF and EGO and your work is nothing.

Bro Tim.
GET OFF YOUR ASS!!!!

Be a Bro.

March 20th, 2011, 11:22 am #3

I did. It is a very worthwhile self practice. Not just once but over and over again.

I get the strongest feeling that Noob is often self assessing himself. I certainly do. We are suppose to learn and change, if ncessary, in whatever area or areas we find we have been 'lacking' for want of a better word.

This is growth and evolution of the soul.

We need not reproach ourselves for past wrongdoers or misdemeaners or sillinesses, just as long as we have learnt from them, dissolved them and have learned and grow.

You posted here the other day:

"Some people need victims to validate internal hatred and justify abuse."

Take an hour today, dearest Tim, read the RT thread. A vey usefull tool and the The Source gave us many to work with.

To a dear but silly at times Tim, my LOVE to you...
Love
Pumpkin

"If you scatter thorns, don't go barefoot."

Tim
Tim

March 20th, 2011, 12:59 pm #4

and its not past lives. I maybe a very, very old soul and maybe older then you think. But I know when abusive people speak like Noob. And they need reality check!

You want to know how old I am Pumpkin? Whats with this breathing shit! Why do we need to keep breathing air?!?!?! It sucks and it stinks! That alone is enough to piss off any own! You get my drift Pumpkin? No irony intended.

So how old am I? I would rather write right to left, that is my nature. Or up to down, and in pictures preferably. In all honestly Pumpkin I would rather read hieroglyphs then this English Language.

I hope that answers your inquiry Dear Pumpkin.

Bro Tim

March 20th, 2011, 2:45 pm #5

Be a real person!

Bro Tim
It's not my place to correct you, or anyone. God breaks through the hardened hearts and concrete walls of people. I'm just a person; no different than anyone else, really.

March 20th, 2011, 3:22 pm #6

Against the pricks.

Bah. We're a prickly pair.

March 20th, 2011, 3:28 pm #7

and its not past lives. I maybe a very, very old soul and maybe older then you think. But I know when abusive people speak like Noob. And they need reality check!

You want to know how old I am Pumpkin? Whats with this breathing shit! Why do we need to keep breathing air?!?!?! It sucks and it stinks! That alone is enough to piss off any own! You get my drift Pumpkin? No irony intended.

So how old am I? I would rather write right to left, that is my nature. Or up to down, and in pictures preferably. In all honestly Pumpkin I would rather read hieroglyphs then this English Language.

I hope that answers your inquiry Dear Pumpkin.

Bro Tim
I wasn't really querying anything, Tim, just wanting to try and be of a comfort. Why should Noob (or anyone ) affect you (or me )? Only if YOU give him (them ) permission to.

We all fight our own demons and that can be hard enough but to take on board that which can be easily put aside, I call that masochism!

We are all older than many of us think!

Poor breathe of life!

"The degree of a persons spiritual evolution can be measured by the breathits power, its sweetness, its rhythm, and its tonicity. Spirit and breath become one, and ones spiritual evolution is measured by the breath."
Sufist Wisdom

Ah, The Word! English, sanskrit, hieroglyphs...sure, some corruption in the 'newer' languages, but nothing is ever lost. We must not be too harsh about the English language which has been and is being abused for the agendas of the Elite.

An intrigueing post, Tim! care to expand? I feel we all are in just the place we need to be NOW, yet some of us do most certainly seem to find / feel favour with races, language, politics, social comfrts, in places we appear to have no reason to...

Maybe indeed some further regression past this life has prupose? I never used to think so though. But I never close a door fully...

Tim!
I love ya, my dear friend.
Yep, I do..
Pumpkin

Iceman
Iceman

March 20th, 2011, 6:12 pm #8

Be a real person!

Bro Tim
Why do you throw these tantrums? Your far better than that. We all are. Isn't easy to always step away from something we view as insulting, but throwing out more of the same really won't help. It just isn't that important. Doing so just makes us lesser of a person and defeats our true nature in life.

You've placed some good post. Please don't distract from your better nature.

Iceman

Tim
Tim

March 20th, 2011, 9:12 pm #9

OK, I repent

Thanks Ice

Tim
Tim

March 20th, 2011, 9:20 pm #10

I wasn't really querying anything, Tim, just wanting to try and be of a comfort. Why should Noob (or anyone ) affect you (or me )? Only if YOU give him (them ) permission to.

We all fight our own demons and that can be hard enough but to take on board that which can be easily put aside, I call that masochism!

We are all older than many of us think!

Poor breathe of life!

"The degree of a persons spiritual evolution can be measured by the breathits power, its sweetness, its rhythm, and its tonicity. Spirit and breath become one, and ones spiritual evolution is measured by the breath."
Sufist Wisdom

Ah, The Word! English, sanskrit, hieroglyphs...sure, some corruption in the 'newer' languages, but nothing is ever lost. We must not be too harsh about the English language which has been and is being abused for the agendas of the Elite.

An intrigueing post, Tim! care to expand? I feel we all are in just the place we need to be NOW, yet some of us do most certainly seem to find / feel favour with races, language, politics, social comfrts, in places we appear to have no reason to...

Maybe indeed some further regression past this life has prupose? I never used to think so though. But I never close a door fully...

Tim!
I love ya, my dear friend.
Yep, I do..
Pumpkin

thank you dear.
xo

Tim