Noob and Gerard = Lost Christians!

Noob and Gerard = Lost Christians!

February 18th, 2010, 11:09 pm #1

`

And their posts prove it.

So many people in here bound for an eternity away from the Lord,
and all these two lamers seem to wanna do is cozy up to them
while Nucc and I are trying to reach their hearts!

Sad .... so very sad.

Oh well ... off to my nightly walk

*Big hugs!

JESUS LOVES YOU, AND SO DO I

TALK TO YOU LATER! FOR NOW, BUH-BYE!

`

February 18th, 2010, 11:15 pm #2

If you really & truly care about your eternal salvation you will submit to the words of Nucc & John. Their lives, actions, and behaviors are shining examples of what God wants us all to be. Examine every step of their lives and every decision they've made, and you will see how deserving they are to be chosen for eternal salvation.

No... Accepting Jesus as the savior of all mankind is not enough anymore. The bible is now outdated. We are now all to submit to the words and example set by Nucc and John... The new prophets of this age.

Everyone can now return to ignoring me, which is what you were doing in the first place.
Last edited by ever-a-newbie on February 18th, 2010, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 18th, 2010, 11:29 pm #3

Truly... Is there anything more demonstrative of PROOF than posts on a discussion forum?

Congress and the Supreme Court both need to re-consider the laws of this country now that we have discussion forums to give us all the proof we need for everything. God be praised for the Internet.

February 18th, 2010, 11:42 pm #4

Can you not see the signs of the apocalypse? The end-times are upon us. Repent or die!

Hurry!

February 19th, 2010, 12:02 am #5

Before you do that, send your money to:

-- The $acred Postal Box...

Cyber-Assembly of $ecular Hedonists
130-8191 Westminster Hwy
Unit #532
Richmond, BC, Canada
V6X 1A7

In case you are taken up .. leave something for the Left Behind!

If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.
~ Gensha

Wide Open Bible Forum - - - - Many Paths

February 19th, 2010, 12:06 am #6

Can you not see the signs of the apocalypse? The end-times are upon us. Repent or die!

Hurry!
I need to eat my fish sticks and fries first

February 19th, 2010, 12:50 am #7

If you really & truly care about your eternal salvation you will submit to the words of Nucc & John. Their lives, actions, and behaviors are shining examples of what God wants us all to be. Examine every step of their lives and every decision they've made, and you will see how deserving they are to be chosen for eternal salvation.

No... Accepting Jesus as the savior of all mankind is not enough anymore. The bible is now outdated. We are now all to submit to the words and example set by Nucc and John... The new prophets of this age.

Everyone can now return to ignoring me, which is what you were doing in the first place.
`

NOOB SAID: If you really & truly care about your eternal salvation you will submit to the words of Nucc & John

ME: Ummmm, no. If you really & truly care about your eternal salvation you will submit to
the words of the Bible!! I don't ever remember seeing Nucc tell anyone to submit to his words!

NOOB SAID: No... Accepting Jesus as the savior of all mankind is not enough anymore

ME: Whoever said it was enough to begin with? Not me! From the Book of James,
we read that faith without works is dead! By your fruits {works} you will
be known! Merely accepting Jesus is not enough, Sean! You don't just
believe in Him and then go out and live life as you please. There are
consequences! Jesus said that He chastens those He loves!

NOOB SAID: The bible is now outdated

ME: how about capitalizing the word Bible, seeing as how you suddenly believe It
to be the final Authority, guy? I'm sure you'd capitalize "Winds of War" or
"the Adventures of Alice in Wonderland".

`

February 19th, 2010, 12:53 am #8

Hurry!
`

See?? Was that so difficult??

Seriously, I'm .... I'm speechless!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ HUGE * Hug }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

`

February 19th, 2010, 4:06 am #9

Which is the point of the little charade... The words matter little, because anyone can spout what people want to hear... However, to be truly honest, sincere, and open with ourselves, others, and God, as we're taught seems to be extremely difficult for a lot of people. So, what is in a person's heart & soul, how a person acts, how they behave, and how they treat others... That's what matters, and it's by those fruits that we truly know people. That's part of what is clearly is taught in the Bible. It's rather boggling that so many people miss such a simple thing.

Last edited by ever-a-newbie on February 19th, 2010, 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 19th, 2010, 4:18 am #10

`

NOOB SAID: If you really & truly care about your eternal salvation you will submit to the words of Nucc & John

ME: Ummmm, no. If you really & truly care about your eternal salvation you will submit to
the words of the Bible!! I don't ever remember seeing Nucc tell anyone to submit to his words!

NOOB SAID: No... Accepting Jesus as the savior of all mankind is not enough anymore

ME: Whoever said it was enough to begin with? Not me! From the Book of James,
we read that faith without works is dead! By your fruits {works} you will
be known! Merely accepting Jesus is not enough, Sean! You don't just
believe in Him and then go out and live life as you please. There are
consequences! Jesus said that He chastens those He loves!

NOOB SAID: The bible is now outdated

ME: how about capitalizing the word Bible, seeing as how you suddenly believe It
to be the final Authority, guy? I'm sure you'd capitalize "Winds of War" or
"the Adventures of Alice in Wonderland".

`

How do you know who has submitted to the bible and who has not?

I don't believe that you have. And you don't believe that I have.

So... How would you recommend resolving such an impasse? My suggestions would be

A) A full-transparency through an in-depth comparison of your life and review all the acts & decisions that you've made that demonstrates how faithful (or not) you are to following the teachings of the Bible.

B) A logical analysis of arguments, viewpoints, and behaviors exhibited on the forums and off.

C) Just shut-up about it, quit trying to prove or disprove anyone's "righteousness" and leave such things to God.

I'll take any of the above, it's your choice.