No doubt

No doubt

lox
lox

April 30th, 2011, 12:51 pm #1

Religions were formed because of the concealment of the Creator!

There is 3,800 religions among us and growing.

They are all looking for the answer!

But, as it is written,
What no eye has seen, nor ear heard,
nor the human heart conceived,
what God has prepared for those who love him

The Ego is Satan! Its our evil inclination!

The creator/come and see, happens all within us!

The kingdom of God is within me!

I feel everything within me not without!

This is why within us are wars and rumors of wars.

From whence [come] wars and fightings among you? [come they] not hence, [even] of your lusts that war in your members?

Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume [it] upon your lusts.

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Or again:

What is causing the quarrels and fights among you? Don't they come from the evil desires at war within you?

You want what you don't have, so you scheme and kill to get it. You are jealous of what others have, but you can't get it, so you fight and wage war to take it away from them. Yet you don't have what you want because you don't ask God for it.

And even when you ask, you don't get it because your motives are all wrongyou want only what will give you pleasure.

You adulterers! [fn] Don't you realize that friendship with the world makes you an enemy of God? I say it again: If you want to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God.

What do you think the Scriptures mean when they say that the spirit God has placed within us is filled with envy?

But he gives us even more grace to stand against such evil desires. As the Scriptures say, "God opposes the proud but favors the humble."

So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Tim
Tim

April 30th, 2011, 10:01 pm #2

Hi bro Lox.

""""This is why within us are wars and rumors of wars.""""
This may sound silly Lox, but do you know how many voices are in you spreading the rumors, is it 12 or 12,000?.. just kidding. lol

Hay I like this Lox;
""""Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume [it] upon your lusts."""" I didn't realize that was in the book of James, or even in the Bible. So true!

This sounds like the USA governments at work;
""""You want what you don't have, so you scheme and kill to get it. You are jealous of what others have, but you can't get it, so you fight and wage war to take it away from them. Yet you don't have what you want because you don't ask God for it.""""

Peace Bro.
Tim