My wife tonight again spoke of double suicide!!!!

My wife tonight again spoke of double suicide!!!!

Tim
Tim

April 4th, 2012, 10:06 am #1

And I said "Do you realize how crazy that is?!?!?!

That is my wife.

I wish I new how to help her, but I don't

Comments?

Bro Tim

lox
lox

April 4th, 2012, 8:25 pm #2

If she is steady and able to recieve, share that we are all dead, born dead spiritually and the killing of the body, as she hears suggestion of the enemy does not guarantee anything but a loss.

Ask the Lord to bring her to life via invitation of Jesus Christ into her heart/soul and renew her mind so that those thoughts that attack wont' dominate her no more.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly. RIGHT NOW BY

FAITH/FAITH/FAITH....GOD'S WAY

Tim
Tim

April 5th, 2012, 4:20 am #3

About a year after we got married she told me money is her god.
And that she would love me more if I were a millionaire.
And that she's wanted to die ever since she was 9 years old. when her little sister was born.

I guess she thinks like her parents as far as God and loving life goes.

It may take her hold life time to realize what important and to think with rational sanity.

Bro Tim

April 5th, 2012, 10:11 am #4

but you MUST get her help.

God provides many helps HERE on THIS earth. He wants us to pray, but He also expects us to TAKE action.

We all, too often, pray like its a last resort, as if God will just take away all our problems, it has NEVER worked like that.

We are to walk in faith, not sit in faith.

Tim, get her some proper help, from those who know how to handle such difficulties, and do it sooner rather than later.

God bless you both.

Love in Jesus, Julian

`

April 5th, 2012, 7:09 pm #5

About a year after we got married she told me money is her god.
And that she would love me more if I were a millionaire.
And that she's wanted to die ever since she was 9 years old. when her little sister was born.

I guess she thinks like her parents as far as God and loving life goes.

It may take her hold life time to realize what important and to think with rational sanity.

Bro Tim
I am taking a chance here but I discern your wife has a lot of guilt about hating her sisters intrusion into her life: She would rather die than face her anger and GUILT about that:

maybe you can help her understand she was just a girl and couldn't help feeling selfish as she translates it in her soul; maybe it was a time her parents no longer showed her any love: Some parents can only love one child at a time: I had a step dad like that:

just help her understand her guilt can be overcome by Christs atonement; it will enable her to put her past in a place of surrender and move on:

I will pray for her

in Jesus name:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

April 5th, 2012, 11:18 pm #6

the sooner you die, the sooner you get an amazing reward.

Sometimes those admonitions that killing yourself is murder get a little less convincing given that so many christians support murdering criminals, foreigners, poor people, their own god etc.

Its all very mixed up, and when you get simple fundies who are doomed to struggle, it only gets more perplexing.

Does Tims wife suspect that when you die you dont get $200, you dont pass go, you get oblivion, the end, no more pain, no more joy, no more experience?

She's probably fought hard to wipe that possibility out of her head, and now wants to collect the jackpot instead.

Its easter, I hope she doesnt think she is Jesus Christ almighty.

April 6th, 2012, 12:52 am #7

Mental disorders are not funny, and neither are you.

Tim
Tim

April 6th, 2012, 5:12 am #8

I am taking a chance here but I discern your wife has a lot of guilt about hating her sisters intrusion into her life: She would rather die than face her anger and GUILT about that:

maybe you can help her understand she was just a girl and couldn't help feeling selfish as she translates it in her soul; maybe it was a time her parents no longer showed her any love: Some parents can only love one child at a time: I had a step dad like that:

just help her understand her guilt can be overcome by Christs atonement; it will enable her to put her past in a place of surrender and move on:

I will pray for her

in Jesus name:
I think you hit the nail on the head there Yvonne.
I know that's been a grievous thing in her life but I never really annualized quite as well as you just did. And I know she has been angry at her mother pretty much her whole life, and often starts crying after phone conversations with her. And I know her mother is a mean cold person, and blames it on the Grandpa, that he was mean and cold.

In the past when my wife would be very mean to me out of the blue, I would confront her on why she was being so mean to me, and she would reply to me that it was because of her mother. And I would just think OMG!
So I confronted her mother about the situation, and oh boy did the shit hit the fan then! But my wife was actually very re-leaved I had done that behind her back and she said it was like a breath of fresh air, even though it went over like a led balloon.

There's 4 sisters, no boys.

The oldest sisters husband said to me last year; "If I had only known I would have ran away as fast as I could" LOL

And the second oldest sisters husband wouldn't have anything to do with the family functions for years, saying "I don't want to see that F-ing Bitch!"

Then its my wife, the third oldest.
And before we got married my mother said; "And what are you going to do about your mother in-law?"
And I said; "Tell her to be nice."
And my mother said; "That would be like chaining a wild wolf to a tree, and walking up to it saying nice puppy." hahahaha I just got to laugh!
My mom and dad knew my wives parents scents I was 10 years old.

Then its the youngest who recently got divorced from a very controlling mean man, who made his wife physically ill from emotional abuse.

Anyway, my wife needs to let go of the generations of emotional abuse in her family, and like you said Yvonne about the little sister being born 9 years younger.

And I don't know how to help her let go and let God.
I was raised to let go and let God, but my wife was raised an emotional slave in an abusive environment. And she still struggles with surviving it at 50 years old.

And its hard on me, but I understand it, somewhat.
I had similar struggles with my dad. But my mom was a very loving funny vicious tiger, a wonderful woman, and I'm not just saying that because I'm her son. My wife says my mom was her best friend and mentor.

WOW, writing this was an emotional roller coaster ride.

Bro Tim in Jesus our Lord.

Tim
Tim

April 6th, 2012, 5:47 am #9

but you MUST get her help.

God provides many helps HERE on THIS earth. He wants us to pray, but He also expects us to TAKE action.

We all, too often, pray like its a last resort, as if God will just take away all our problems, it has NEVER worked like that.

We are to walk in faith, not sit in faith.

Tim, get her some proper help, from those who know how to handle such difficulties, and do it sooner rather than later.

God bless you both.

Love in Jesus, Julian

`

Hi Julian thanks for responding.

Prayer definitely does work, I can witness to that.
My wife needs the Comforter (Holy Ghost/God/Father) to be in her, but He doesn't seem to stick around long for my wife anyway, maybe 2 to 3 days.

Another technicality is my wife can't understand Scriptures, and the Bible talks about that problem and explains it as being a problem of the heart/soul that God doesn't allow some to understand.

And my wives parents go to a Methodist Church every Sunday but I personally know her dad is a non-believer in afterlife. So I'm don't understand why they go to church accept for social reasons.

Both my wives parents are Freemasons, king of the gods OSIRIS "Egyptian book of the dead" cult.

My wife did see professionals for suicidal thoughts back in about 1992.
Because we were going to get married then, but I called it off because I didn't think I could deal with her mean controlling spirit. (The dark side of her)

You might want to read my respond to Yvonne also before you reply.
It has more history facts.

Love ya.
Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

April 6th, 2012, 6:20 am #10

Mental disorders are not funny, and neither are you.
Mental disorders are not funny, and neither are you. (Art)
--------------------------------------------------------

Your right Bro Bob.
Mental disorders are not funny.
My brothers wife has a disorder where without her meds she walks in circles saying; "I need my mom.. I need my mom!" In a feeling horrible distress.
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself.
It was like a person sleepwalking in a night-mirror.
She forgot her meds from home in LA when staying at our house in Minnesota.

And my wife and her suicide thoughts aren't funny ether recently nor in the past.
Besides killing her self, my wife has threatened to kill me in my sleep, and also threatened to kill me and our dog and then herself.
And this has been going on for 20 years that we've been together.

Mental disorders are not funny.... I can't agree with you more Bro Bob.

And Art, your a total bonehead!