Mr. Deity and the Signs

Mr. Deity and the Signs

April 18th, 2011, 2:18 pm #1

The Bill O'Reilly reference is hilarious!

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

-----------------------------------------------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig

Tim
Tim

April 21st, 2011, 6:52 am #2

Doc, there is NOT deity you bonehead!

Doc there is no DEITY nor TRINITY!

Get your flocking head straight Doc.

Bonehead from birth, he will call himself Doc.

Doc, your way dumber then the others.

Maybe your intended to speak with me?

And maybe NOT scene you know everything?!?!?!

Bonehead that your place Doc.

Bro Tim in Jesus the Son of God.

April 21st, 2011, 1:11 pm #3

Tim, in an alcohol-induced stupor, said: THERE IS NO DIETY(sic) DOC BONEHEAD

I know there is no deity. As an atheist, I've been saying that for years. You do know that the guy who plays the deity in those videos is only an actor, yes?

Tim said: Doc, there is NOT(sic) deity you bonehead!

Doc, your(sic) way dumber then the others.

Maybe your(sic) intended to speak with me?

And maybe NOT scene(sic) you know everything?!?!?!

Bonehead that your place Doc(sic).

It's comical when an uneducated, illiterate person, with the spelling and grammatical abilities of a preschooler, calls me a "bonehead". For this latest rant of yours, is it the illiteracy, or the alcohol talking?

Also, if you need help with any of the big words in my post, just let me know. Because of all the years I've spent speaking to Evangelical Christians, I've learned to "dumb down" my language so they can understand.

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig
Last edited by edstrange13 on April 21st, 2011, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 21st, 2011, 1:37 pm #4

Doc, there is NOT deity you bonehead!

Doc there is no DEITY nor TRINITY!

Get your flocking head straight Doc.

Bonehead from birth, he will call himself Doc.

Doc, your way dumber then the others.

Maybe your intended to speak with me?

And maybe NOT scene you know everything?!?!?!

Bonehead that your place Doc.

Bro Tim in Jesus the Son of God.
Vince previously said: Christians come on like gung-ho gang busters with their statements of "fact."

When challenged, they offer no proof or evidence for their statements .... only very weak "logical" or "reasonable" statements which are easily refuted.

They get mad ... and resort to ad hominem attacks against those who challenge or question them.

They say "stupid stuff."

Thank you for proving Vince's point, Tim.

Last edited by edstrange13 on April 21st, 2011, 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 21st, 2011, 5:29 pm #5

Tim, in an alcohol-induced stupor, said: THERE IS NO DIETY(sic) DOC BONEHEAD

I know there is no deity. As an atheist, I've been saying that for years. You do know that the guy who plays the deity in those videos is only an actor, yes?

Tim said: Doc, there is NOT(sic) deity you bonehead!

Doc, your(sic) way dumber then the others.

Maybe your(sic) intended to speak with me?

And maybe NOT scene(sic) you know everything?!?!?!

Bonehead that your place Doc(sic).

It's comical when an uneducated, illiterate person, with the spelling and grammatical abilities of a preschooler, calls me a "bonehead". For this latest rant of yours, is it the illiteracy, or the alcohol talking?

Also, if you need help with any of the big words in my post, just let me know. Because of all the years I've spent speaking to Evangelical Christians, I've learned to "dumb down" my language so they can understand.

Smile.

Tim has these funny moments for sure, sigh.

I love Mr Deity!

Since you posted him here before I have seen more on youtube. Great fun.

Mr. Deity and the Science Advisor

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

'I am not a details guy. I am the big picture.'

Haha..luv it.

Luv
Jackie