Mr. Deity and Jesus explain the Trinity

Mr. Deity and Jesus explain the Trinity

November 17th, 2010, 2:03 pm #1

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

-----------------------------------------------
"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church." -- Ferdinand Magellan

Tim
Tim

November 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm #2

Like Abbot and Costello.

I don't believe in a Trinity ether.
There is no Trinity evidence in the Bible.
And the Trinity was invented by the Romans in 325 AD to give the Popes god power over the people. The Trinity is actualy quite sinister.

Tim

November 17th, 2010, 10:12 pm #3

is whether YOU believe it or not?

-Vince

Tim
Tim

November 17th, 2010, 10:39 pm #4

I do not believe in the word Deity to express God.
Deity is like multiple personality disorder, like Trinity.

I believe what the Bible teaches, not what some renegade Church teaches.

I do not believe Deity is a proper term for God.
And I don't believe God likes that term.
That's what I believe.

I think God should be addressed properly, and not with personifying Him.

PERSONIFY
transitive verb
1: to conceive of or represent as a person or as having human qualities or powers.

Tim

November 18th, 2010, 6:04 am #5

Oh no, my mistake - I mean limiting The Source.

You don't think God LIKES this or that term, Tim me dear?

Haha.....

The Pure Source, The First Cause, The Great Spirit......
IT cares not....

If ya ask me!

What about Beloved. Of so much nicer than 'God'.......

Words are what anyway?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Love
Jackie

Tim
Tim

November 18th, 2010, 7:11 am #6

If love is your God that's up to you Jackie.

To me love is an emotion, and it can be shown in this we do.
If God loved the world and didn't give His Son Jesus for us, the love of God would be meaningless, and God would love us to death, eternal death.

If you love your child and don't GIVE it food and water, your love is meaningless and you love into an early grave.

That is how GOD is trying to relate to mankind, by GIVING His Son Jesus.

And I'm sure you've heard a million times how; "For God so love the world He gave His only Begotten Son, that thou him all mankind MIGHT be save." Right?

And part of the deal God has made with us is this; John 5:22
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

So what's this video about your Sexy Jesus crap, its sick!
And I suppose this ether drives you farther away, or a bell went off in your head? Can you tell me Jackie?

Love ya Jackie

November 18th, 2010, 8:14 am #7

The so-called Jesus stuff? No, I don't see it as connected with The Christ at all. To me it is just a parady of how some folks have built their own stories and limitations about The Christ and The Source.

I love the Yeshua experience. It is thrilling. Yet for me, just a part experience of so much...

IT is all about what we 'do'...

Not about a label, or something we are told. It is how we ARE. Such stuff is natural.

You know I do not believe in this Jesus and Only Son and God gave stuff. It seems to be a poor, much lacking, very limited human thinking concept.

God is ALL, ALL is God...

Some remember this more than others can even begin to start to, imo.

The Source and /or Yeshua cannot be offended, my dearest Tim. Offense is an emotional, a reaction, something for a human experience.

Drives me further away?
NO ONE can be driven away.
Again, The Source is in the ALL, and the ALL are in The Source.

You see, Tim, I just think on God and The Christ in a whole different way from you.

There appears to be an awesome power force, an energy force that is The Source of Creation. This Source experiences all possible experiences. IT is probably at some level (my cop out clause ) quite distant. Distant to little stuffs like everyday words with no spiritual intent. IOW, most of words spoken in the human experience. Words, including labels, are only effective when used with a strong willed conscious intent.

Of course, words and wishes used can bring to the user their own consequences, that will indeed overall add up to a consequence of some kind.

The Incas, amongst others, say: (said), spiritiual energy is useless unless it is productive.

So the Informed concentrate on that which brings power to the forefront.

See, where I am going with this?

I can quite happily say, Jesus was a total prat, and feel no damage has been done. I will now say: The Christ is Awesome....and in those words, words that I have empowered, mean a great deal to me.

I love and CARE for you as well, Tim.

I am quietening down bit by bit from the forums, just for a while. Loads of stuff at home requires attention and I am concentrating more on my own spiritual practices.

Will always look in though......

Love and hugs and stuff to dear Tim.
All I ask is you try and understand My Way.

I really found the vid funny!
And I really believe Yeshua had a chuckle as well.

Love
Jackie

Tim
Tim

November 19th, 2010, 6:06 am #8

""""God is ALL, ALL is God.""""

This maybe part of your main error Jackie.
You say; "God is ALL, ALL is God."
All is not GOD and all will never equal GOD, Jackie.

If you spend your whole life making cupcakes those cupcake will never be equal to you Jackie. You are greater then the cupcakes you made.
And GOD is greater then the creation HE has made.

It just that simple

God is ALL, ALL is God hogwash

Jackie is cupcakes, cupcakes is Jackie?

Expand your mind my friend.
Cupcakes can never equal Jackie, and the creation can never equal GOD.

Big Ben will never equal its creators nor its builders.

You see friend?

November 19th, 2010, 6:13 am #9

Opinions, Tim, opinions.

Big Ben?

Big Ben IS God, my dearest friend

Love
Jackie

Tim
Tim

November 19th, 2010, 7:38 am #10

""""Big Ben? Big Ben IS God, my dearest friend""""

Are you being serious Jackie?