Mistakes

Mistakes

lox
lox

December 2nd, 2010, 3:55 pm #1

In the SPIRITUAL WORLD our whole advancement happens by mistakes. Not that I am making a mistake! Its means that a mistake reveals a flaw within and take notice. Now it needs to be corrected. There is nothing new under the sun. Mistakes reveal to me what needs to be corrected. So don't agonize your self of the past. We should'nt look one moment backwards in anything in life. We have to realize that everything was already in us and just became apparent so that on top of that we will go forward.

December 2nd, 2010, 4:26 pm #2

Neat post.

Love
Jackie

Tim
Tim

December 3rd, 2010, 12:00 am #3

In the SPIRITUAL WORLD our whole advancement happens by mistakes. Not that I am making a mistake! Its means that a mistake reveals a flaw within and take notice. Now it needs to be corrected. There is nothing new under the sun. Mistakes reveal to me what needs to be corrected. So don't agonize your self of the past. We should'nt look one moment backwards in anything in life. We have to realize that everything was already in us and just became apparent so that on top of that we will go forward.
Sometimes bitterness gets the best of me.

December 3rd, 2010, 3:28 am #4

The Lord corrects us. We make mistakes. It's all in perspective.

And all, for the perfection of the saints.

JVH

December 3rd, 2010, 4:12 am #5

How come then ardent believers cannot admit they are, or might be, mistaken about (aspect of) what they believe in and why is it that they are also the ones who do not seem to realize that the display of such an attitude renders them the opposite of trustworthy?

- truth is something that can be demonstrated to be fact and fact is something that can be demonstrated to be true -

New!! Improved!! Now With T-Formula!!

Tim
Tim

December 3rd, 2010, 5:24 am #6

I have faults and make mistakes, I'm human.

Sometimes I rail on people when I really shouldn't.
Sometimes my view is not up to par with learning.
Sometimes I apologize for being so stupid and rude.
Sometimes I fart when I should not.
Sometimes I lust when I should not.
Sometimes I show hate to others, when I should really just be a better person....

Ya, all the flaws, yes I'm a person also.

But lazy of mind and ignorance and lack of reasoning I stand against.
My mother taught me that, may she R.I.P.

What about you JVH, why are you so obstinate to study KJV?
Because some cult church told you a bunch of bullshit the Bible doesn't teach?
Why?

Or are you lazy of mind JVH?

JVH

December 3rd, 2010, 7:13 am #7

Cool, believers might be just as fallible as humans then.

I also noticed they make the mistake to assume as true what they cannot possibly know to be so (due to lack of sufficient info) yet act upon those insufficient assumptions as if they were reflections of established fact anyway.

- truth is something that can be demonstrated to be fact and fact is something that can be demonstrated to be true -

New!! Improved!! Now With T-Formula!!

Tim
Tim

December 3rd, 2010, 7:27 am #8

You never answer do you JVH.
And I always answer your questions the best I can.

Shove it up your ass JVH, your the same as any mindless idiot.

And the next time you debate with me use your BRAIN you pathetic spoiled brat.

Ya that's right JVH, bring it on boy!
No god no nothing but the grave. Your a good boy for Satan JVH.

I hope you look forward to that JVH.
Your reword is coming.

Tim

December 3rd, 2010, 8:13 am #9

Did your eyes not see? The man answered!

"..believers might be just as fallible as humans then."

The Perfect reply.

You DO undersand what he means, do you? I assune you are just reacing against an anwer you did'nt like?

You fallible Tim, you....

Love
Jackie

Tim
Tim

December 3rd, 2010, 8:22 am #10

JVH repeated the same response before.

What should I say to that?!?!?!?!

Jackie you sweety