Maybe I should get a life?

Maybe I should get a life?

October 25th, 2010, 3:11 pm #1

Well it finally happened this morning. My last post on Becketts board finally moved onto Page 2. This is cause for celebration!

Waving bye-bye to the hate squad

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

October 25th, 2010, 4:27 pm #2

Yet I think it was a finalty. I needed it! So, Bob, when I fall off the page, I'll celebrate aswell, if you don't mind the company.

Love
Jackie

October 25th, 2010, 7:50 pm #3

Let it be a testimony to the end result of hate.

Your friend,
Bob

October 25th, 2010, 8:33 pm #4

Well it finally happened this morning. My last post on Becketts board finally moved onto Page 2. This is cause for celebration!

Waving bye-bye to the hate squad

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)
trying to communicate with that crowd. So it's hardly a temptation if you know that everything you post there will be met with the same (and I mean EXACTLY the same) response ... each and every time.

I just post there once in a while to toss them a razzberry or ... to give them something to think about over time. I don't get any replies, mind you ... but I've sowed a seed and maybe it'll germinate some day.

-Vince

October 25th, 2010, 8:50 pm #5

Or have things really gotten far worse with them?

It seems to me we used to have some discussions. Even if we disagreed. The repetitiveness factor seems to have skyrocketed.

Or was it always that bad?

October 25th, 2010, 9:21 pm #6

You used to be able to get a bit of discussion out of them. Now, I believe they KNOW they're defeated and so they simply resort to the stupid behavior tactic so that people like us will finally leave them alone.

The thing is though ... if they ARE left alone, they have nothing to talk about. They have to keep saying the same old crap to each other and that gets pretty tiresome and boring. Then they start attacking each other, just to get some stimulus.

There's actually very little of inspiration to be said about Christianity, once a person has become a Christian. There ISN'T that much in the Bible to discuss that pertains to improving one's life. The ONLY thing that has no limits is fault-finding and so Christianity is -truthfully- almost totally about finding fault.

-Vince

October 25th, 2010, 9:52 pm #7

It seems to me we used to have some discussions. Even if we disagreed. The repetitiveness factor seems to have skyrocketed.

Other things have spiraled in a negative direction too.

So... I feel blessed to know those that don't get all negative.

JVH

October 25th, 2010, 10:58 pm #8

<em></em> 

<em>"Whenever encountering a troublesome person, do not identify him/her as being cruel or stupid or rude or anything else like that. Instead, see him/her as a frightened person. This is exactly what the cruel or rude person is. All negative emotions have a foundation of fear. An individual displays these negativities to the degree that (s)he is afraid. His/her angry aggressiveness is the only method (s)he presently knows for releasing the tension of fear." - VH
</em>

Always keep in mind that the human brain can only comprehend 3 categories to put information in.

New!! Improved!! Now With T-Formula!!

October 25th, 2010, 11:14 pm #9

If I may ask?

October 25th, 2010, 11:17 pm #10

You are baaaaaad!

I knew there was something about you i liked.

(Thanks Kristy)