LOX!!!!

LOX!!!!

November 13th, 2010, 1:50 pm #1

"When I ask Jackie who claims to have the same Source we sons do, she says: yes, but when I ask if Jesus Christ is Lord of her life, then she buckles and wont reply! ,,,"

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... +you+think

Do I claim to have the same Source as you 'sons' do? I AM still discovery how I feel about The Source, what IT is. The Source is a work in progress.

I deny belief in any lop sided god who demands worship and sacrifices and the death of non-believers, etc, and the god that promises life eternal to Favoured folks....

Jesus Christ...I know as Yeshua. Did I buckle out somewhere? I must have missed the post. I hope I never buckle out of replying. If I do know something or am unsure, I let folks know. But yes, I believe I do forgot to get back to folks sometimes. But I AM more than happy to be reminded.

You already know how I think on The Christ, surely? Yeshua is a Messenger of the Light, amongst other Messengers, that hav ebeen, are now, and yet to come.

I still feel Yeshua is at work in the Astral, 'he' is a Bringer of Light and Remembrance, of who we are....

Blah, blah, blah....

You really have not heard all this before during our encounters?

SO, NO!! Jesus is not Lord of my Life, I AM! I AM more than happy to hear from Yeshua if this Master requires to communicate. I prefer to let 'him' get on with his present work.

"What I have done, you can do and more..."

Happy now, Lox me dear...

Oh I nearly forgot....

"If not by Jesus Christ to connect to that only Source and says she has found another way, then what she claims is suspect."

There might not even be an ONLY Source. I AM just unable to think beyond / above / around a certain Point. So the Only Source thing is OUT! Oh, and just another WAY?? I have no idea what my Way is. I just AM.

What I claim???

I hope I do not give the impression of claiming anything. I believe at this moment....certain ideas. Mayeb I should always remember to say, with the knowledge I have come across to date in my life, THIS (whatever I A commenting on) makes the most sense......!!

The word believe is less of a mouthful though. Smile.

SUSPECT???

Darn right my beliefs can be classified as suspect.

Though again I re-iterate my work-in-progress style of investigation.

Hmm, I think that is it!

Have a LOVELY day, Lox my dear.

Love
Jackie

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

November 13th, 2010, 2:24 pm #2

All the bible-hypnotics are similar in that they expect you to defend your views to them, while they are automatically right in all events, but never offer a single shred of evidence in support of this.

Your pushing on a locked door, Jackie

November 13th, 2010, 3:01 pm #3

But these guys sure seem to target me, so I just do my best and humour them.

Have a good day, Seoc. Ah, a bit of sanity is a crazy world.

Love
Jackie

lox
lox

November 13th, 2010, 3:33 pm #4

Your confession is! Since I know God does not change and does things as He always has.......then I notice what you say and confess.... and if it is not according to the scriptures, then the confession is a fraud and that person is lost in the vanity of their own mind.

There is NO WAY YOU CAN CONNNECT TO THE "SOURCE" AS YOU SAY UNLESS IT IS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WHICH GOD GIVES INTO OUR HEART/SOUL. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN FIND A DIFFERENT WAY...........I WILL SPARE YOU THE WASTE OF TIME............THERE IS "NO" OTHER WAY AND TO SAY THERE IS IS AN INSULT TO GOD AND TO DENY HIM WHOM YOU SAY IS THE "SOURCE."

I WILL NOT SPEAK OR ADDRESS YOU ANY MORE ABOUT THIS SINCE YOU HAVE MADE IT CLEAR WHERE YOU STAND. BUT REMEMBER THAT THIS IS YOUR CONFESSION!

November 13th, 2010, 5:00 pm #5

You know nothing of the sort, Lox. Stop being so silly!
The Source does not get insulted! What a thing to think. it is YOU that feels insulted. Quite un necessarily.

So you don't want to talk to me anymore?

That makes both you and Nucc!

I made a confession???
Wow.....

OK then, Lox. It aas an experience talking with you. Sorry you are another who feels folks can't talk anymore because they / we (you and me) have different opinions.

You do realise that attitude makes you part of The Problem? I hope I AM part of The Solution. So maybe you are right, there is nothing left fur us to alk about.

YOOR choice, remember.

Just before I go, I want you to hear what Yeshua is now saying in this New Dawn of understanding and realisation.

Each and every one of you is an incarnation of Individualized Presence of the Source, the Living God, the "I AM". God is your very Nature and Being.

I AM the Least
I AM the Most
I AM the Holy
I AM the Ghost
I AM the Question
The Answer
The Even,
The Odd
I AM Jesus
I AM Mary
I AM
I AM
I AM
I AM God......

Love
Jackie

(I AM lyrics used by myself in a variation of The Theme , courtesy of The Poetess Dory Previn...)

lox
lox

November 13th, 2010, 5:15 pm #6

The Lord can be insulted and this is why you don't know Him whom you try to speak for.

And "grieve" not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

1) to make sorrowful

2) to affect with sadness, cause grief, to throw into sorrow

3) to grieve, offend

4) to make one uneasy, cause him a scruple

And do not bring sorrow to God's Holy Spirit by the way you live. Remember, he is the one who has identified you as his own, guaranteeing that you will be saved on the day of redemption.

Its onesided of you to think you can insult Jesus Christ by what you confess or not and type that nonsense to me!

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you,

And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

November 13th, 2010, 5:23 pm #7

Yeshua is so totally in control of 'his' emotions.
You expect otherwise of an Enlightened Master?

YOU are the emotional one, Lox.
My advice is to be in control of them. Don't let them rule you, sweetie.

Dharma my darling, Dharma.....

"Those who attempt to conquer hatred by hatred are like warriors
who take weapons to overcome others who bear arms.
This does not end hatred, but gives it room to grow.
But, ancient wisdom has advocated a different timeless strategy to overcome hatred. This eternal wisdom is to meet hatred with
non-hatred. The method of trying to conquer hatred through
hatred never succeeds in overcoming hatred. But, the method
of overcoming hatred through non-hatred is eternally effective.
That is why that method is described as eternal wisdom.

Love
Jackie

And don't foget, you are no longer talking to me.......

lox
lox

November 13th, 2010, 5:38 pm #8

Im not here to persuade you of anything! If the Spirit of God convicts you then that is His business!

November 13th, 2010, 5:49 pm #9

The Source is male and female ..........

OH! We have been there and done that, haven't we???

OK, Let Yeshua do what 'he' wants with me. I am game.

Love
Jackie

November 13th, 2010, 11:50 pm #10

All the bible-hypnotics are similar in that they expect you to defend your views to them, while they are automatically right in all events, but never offer a single shred of evidence in support of this.

Your pushing on a locked door, Jackie
and just because you dislike christianity....no need to paint all of them with your broad brush.

do SOME homework at least before you speak against someone....Lox ...sure believes strongly in what he does....but he is not of the fundy/jack howell type who judge and push themselves down your throat.

too much.