Lox!!!

Lox!!!

November 4th, 2010, 6:48 am #1

Why should I have a problem with a god being a male. The Source is ALL possibilities, a male god is just one of them.

But to say that a male god is The Source, well, THAT is limiting.

God is spirit, you say? Ah, well, there you have IT.

The Tao...

Looked at but cannot be seen - it is beneath form;
Listened to but cannot be heard - it is beneath sound;
Held but cannot be touched - it is beneath feeling;
These depthless things evade definition,
And blend into a single mystery.

In its rising there is no light,
In its falling there is no darkness,
A continuous thread beyond description,
Lining what can not occur;
Its form formless,
Its image nothing,
Its name silence;
Follow it, it has no back,
Meet it, it has no face.

Attend the present to deal with the past;
Thus you grasp the continuity of the Way,
Which is its essence.

Love to YOU, Lox my dear
Jackie

Tim
Tim

November 4th, 2010, 7:23 am #2

Not impressed Jackie.
You claim Jesus is the Son of GOD.
Yet your mind is consumed with Chaldean Eastern mythology, created for social order. That's correct created for SOCIAL ODER for the people by Oriental philosophers.

You haven't told me Jackie. But being raised in London I suppose you were raised Catholic and are rebelling to that.

Catholic is NOT Christian.
Belief that Jesus is the Son of God is not Catholic. It's Christian.

GOD opened up to you but you went East. Why? Because its easy?
It's easy because its BS and created for social order of the people.

What does Eastern philosophy have to do with bearing your cross, or belief in Jesus? Nothing.

Tao is not the GOD of Jesus or creation or anything. Tao is the god of heathens, not of Jesus or Jackie.

I would love to hug you but you need spankings.
Spankings? To lazy to study to make the passing grade, and to easily deceived into BS.

This world offers 10,000 roads to BS, and 1 road to Jesus and Salvation in GOD Almighty.

Get your map and study it. You'll find it under KJV.

November 4th, 2010, 8:23 am #3

How finds the day you? Well, I do hope, my dear.

Hey? What are ya talking about, my friend?

Jackie is not in the 'business' of impressing, just Being!

You might not like My Way but that is fine, I might not like your way either, so no harm done.

Jesus is the Son of God as we all are the Sons and Duaghters of God? Well, to tell you the truth as I feel it, Tim, I often use short cuts so I don't have to explaine very little word I use and that particular word's meaning to myself..so really what I should really be saying is 'we are all emanations of The Source'...

But with some posts I can quite multi task words, though indeed some confusion may be created.

Anyways. what's NOT to be impressed by?

What does Eastern religion have to do with Yeshua? Well, what does Christianity have to do with Yeshua? Christianity came after Yeshua left the scene, yes? Whether Yeshua died or just mmoved on is debatable. Yeshua the Buddhist,bein quite buddhist like in some of his sayings!

Yeshua, the Enlightened One - very buddhist like
Yeshua, the ego destroyer - Buddha 'if you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha...'
Yeshua in the desert, resisting 'evil' - Buddha and meditation and resisting Mara...

Oh I could go on and on and.......

Hmmm, eastern relgion and Yeshua??

Yeshua is NOT a prop, Tim, stop using him as one and accept the Messengers for what they are, Bringers of Rememberance of Who We Are...imo anyway.

Tao is not a god, you say Tim?

I agree!!

Tao is The Source from which ALL flows.

Hey Tim! 'Too lazy to study???'

I LOVE studying! Spend all my free time doing Studies!! So let me see.

A WRONG List or you, Tim my dear

Too lazy to study - wrong!

Raised in Londo so muct be a Catholic? (Tim, I would LUV to hear your reasoning behind this crazeeeeee statement. Do tell, me dear. Haha - )
Anyway:

Must be Catholic - wrong!
Rebelling to Catholicism - wrong!
I went East - wrong!

I AM Jackie, Jackie is ALL...

My mind is consumed with Chaldean Eastern mythology - wrong!
Just a small part of 'my mind' is sehr intersted in 'Chaldean Eastern mythology'

Does that cover all the wrongs? I think so!

Silly billy Tim.

But no big problem, I am just childing with you - I AM!

Oh, no spankings, no patriarchal acts thanks!

Tim, have a good night's kip or whatever is your next intention.

Just hug me to death will ya?

Love
Jackie

"Human imaginations shaping 'The Cosmos' bears no resemblance of The Source"

lox
lox

November 4th, 2010, 12:00 pm #4

Why should I have a problem with a god being a male. The Source is ALL possibilities, a male god is just one of them.

But to say that a male god is The Source, well, THAT is limiting.

God is spirit, you say? Ah, well, there you have IT.

The Tao...

Looked at but cannot be seen - it is beneath form;
Listened to but cannot be heard - it is beneath sound;
Held but cannot be touched - it is beneath feeling;
These depthless things evade definition,
And blend into a single mystery.

In its rising there is no light,
In its falling there is no darkness,
A continuous thread beyond description,
Lining what can not occur;
Its form formless,
Its image nothing,
Its name silence;
Follow it, it has no back,
Meet it, it has no face.

Attend the present to deal with the past;
Thus you grasp the continuity of the Way,
Which is its essence.

Love to YOU, Lox my dear
Jackie
I beheld the earth, and, lo, [it was] without form, and void; and the heavens, and they [had] no light.

But this is why Christ is come, to put form via same Image and likeness thus Jesus!

Jesus is NOT a man like men think! He is the Man in God's image and likeness!

The idea that I am trying to convince you or make a clone of you or anyone else is ludicrous!

Im speak of my own experience!

But i have no clue what spirit you speak of/from because your lingo is not according to

scripture and understanding. We are admonished to try the spirits. You have said some

contradictive things that deminish your consistency. You have claimed that there is not such

thing as sin, when Jesus Christ gave his life to deliever us from a sinful lifestyle.

November 4th, 2010, 12:28 pm #5

Don't be so silly.

If there is consistency it is far beyond the ken of us folks here a'dwelling in the physical human state.

You might think you know consistency, but really it is having a laugh, mate.

Have a nice day, Lox me dear

Love
Jackie

lox
lox

November 4th, 2010, 12:43 pm #6

I don't like to nourish the ego...........besides you are the one with all the questions.

Striver
Striver

November 4th, 2010, 1:22 pm #7

Not impressed Jackie.
You claim Jesus is the Son of GOD.
Yet your mind is consumed with Chaldean Eastern mythology, created for social order. That's correct created for SOCIAL ODER for the people by Oriental philosophers.

You haven't told me Jackie. But being raised in London I suppose you were raised Catholic and are rebelling to that.

Catholic is NOT Christian.
Belief that Jesus is the Son of God is not Catholic. It's Christian.

GOD opened up to you but you went East. Why? Because its easy?
It's easy because its BS and created for social order of the people.

What does Eastern philosophy have to do with bearing your cross, or belief in Jesus? Nothing.

Tao is not the GOD of Jesus or creation or anything. Tao is the god of heathens, not of Jesus or Jackie.

I would love to hug you but you need spankings.
Spankings? To lazy to study to make the passing grade, and to easily deceived into BS.

This world offers 10,000 roads to BS, and 1 road to Jesus and Salvation in GOD Almighty.

Get your map and study it. You'll find it under KJV.

You, all Christians, need to do your homework. Chaldean, Eastern mythology?? That is what your Bible is. Don't believe it? Neither, at one time, did I. But it is true and denying this truth isn't going to make it disappear.

I was raised a Christian so I know what you've been taught. You can't see the religious prison you're in, can you? With the exception of some changes and deletions by Christians who were determined to have a Bible which agreed with their interpretations, the Bible is a plagiarised copy of several religions of antiquity. Whether or not you choose to believe it, when you "believe the Bible,' as Fundies love to say, you are believing every one of the religions you condemn. I'm sorry, but it's true. I know how you feel. I, at one time, felt the same way. I was wrong, and so are you. Christianity, well, that which is called Christianity, is WRONG AND HISTORY DEMONSTRATES THIS. History is not wrong because you wish it untrue. It happened. Trying to Chane history is like trying to unring a bell. It can't be done.

I copied the following from the first page of the chapter "Paganism in Christianity" in the book Bible Myths And their Parallels In Other Religions. I have come to learn that Christians, especially the Fundamentalists, have developed an ability to simply deny what they wish wasn't true. But those not trapped in this mental prison will find the following very revealing. The above chapter says, and I'm giving the short version:

"Our assertion that Christianity is nothing but the religion of Paganism, we consider to have been fully verified. We found among the heathen, centuries B.C. every belief held by today's Christianity." Remember, Lox, they're talking about Christianity B.C. (before Constantine).

If you are capable to do an open minded study of Comparative religion (Christianity suffers from a chronic case of spiritual constipation), you will find that the Hebrews plagiarised Chaldean religious belief.

You will find that Moses is none other than Bacchus.

You will find that prior to Moses ascending the mountain to receive the ten commandments from God, Zoroaster had ascended a mountain to be given, by the Lord, the Zend-Avesta (which signifies the Living Word).

You will discover that the Angel-Messiah allegory, introduced to the Occident via a group of Asian Buddhists giving the Angel-Messiah story to the Essenes.

You will become aware that the so-called "New Testament" is anything but new.

You will find that the New Testament is a carbon copy of the life of Shri Crishna.

You will come to realise that every Christian is practicing Buddhism and Hinduism.

You will find that your Bible...your cherished Christianity you feel is so superior to those Eastern or Pagan expressions...is nothing more than a melange of the scriptures of the very religions ignorant Christianity condemns.

Don't want to believe it? Neither, at one time, did I. BUT REALITY, LIKE CREAM, RISES TO THE TOP.

Following the completion of the Transfiguration, Jesus (human mind) had become (had been transfigured into) Christ mind. Since no Christian has attained that divine state of mind, their Christ mind exists only in potential.

This means that their minds have not yet been 'Christed.' Christianity does not begin with the birth. Christianity begins with completion of one's mind's having been transfigured. Prior to the Transfiguration there is Jesus quality mind (human mind at its highest). Following the Transfiguration is Christ mind.

Transfiguration and Enlightenment are the same. The Transfiguration of Jesus mind into Christ mind and the Enlightenment of Gautama Buddha are identical in meaning. Both have identical meanings.

Transfiguration and Enlightenment are to Christ mind what John the Baptist was to Christ, a forerunner, a preparer of the way; the encountering, experiencing and reconciling of all obstacles to Christ mind. The above two stages and the riotous living stage of the Prodigal Son, are all symbolic ways of expressing the same stage in the evolution of mind quality.

YOU, BY USING THE BIBLE, ARE PRACTICING THE RELIGIOUS EXPRESSIONS OF Antiquity...THOSE RELIGIONS WHICH CHRISTIANITY, IN ITS MOST PROFOUND IGNORANCE, COMDEMN.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK. STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!

November 4th, 2010, 1:36 pm #8

I don't like to nourish the ego...........besides you are the one with all the questions.
I don't see one...

But that's me!

Love
Jackie

November 4th, 2010, 1:56 pm #9

I beheld the earth, and, lo, [it was] without form, and void; and the heavens, and they [had] no light.

But this is why Christ is come, to put form via same Image and likeness thus Jesus!

Jesus is NOT a man like men think! He is the Man in God's image and likeness!

The idea that I am trying to convince you or make a clone of you or anyone else is ludicrous!

Im speak of my own experience!

But i have no clue what spirit you speak of/from because your lingo is not according to

scripture and understanding. We are admonished to try the spirits. You have said some

contradictive things that deminish your consistency. You have claimed that there is not such

thing as sin, when Jesus Christ gave his life to deliever us from a sinful lifestyle.
Oh yeah... the book of "Someone Said So".

-----------------------------------------------
"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church." -- Ferdinand Magellan

lox
lox

November 4th, 2010, 2:21 pm #10

I don't see one...

But that's me!

Love
Jackie
There is no problem with questions but when answered you make a decision to accept or reject depending, so you decide to pick and choose what to take for yourself and what to reject.

By doing this you feed that ego just to continue on your own ways!

Its more like this.....read and notice:Its lengthy but notice what happens.

Jeremiah 42
1THEN ALL the captains of the forces, and Johanan son of Kareah and Jezaniah [Azariah] son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest came near
2And said to Jeremiah the prophet, We beseech you that you will let our supplication be presented before you and that you will pray to the Lord your God for us, even for all this remnant [of the people of Judah]; for whereas we were once many, there are but a few of us left, as you see with your [own] eyes.

3[Pray] that the Lord your God may show us the way in which we should walk and the thing that we should do.

4Then Jeremiah the prophet said to them, I have heard you. Behold, I will pray to the Lord your God according to your words; and it will be that whatever thing the Lord will answer you, I will declare it to you; I will keep nothing back from you.

5Then they said to Jeremiah, May the Lord be a true and faithful witness against us if we fail to do according to all the things that the Lord your God sends you to tell us.

6Whether it is good or evil, we will obey the voice of the Lord our God, to Whom we are sending you [to inquire], that it may be well with us when we obey the voice of the Lord our God.

7And after ten days the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah.

8Then he called Johanan son of Kareah and all the captains of the forces that were with him and all the people from the least even to the greatest,

9And said to them, Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, to Whom you sent me to present your supplication before Him:

10If you will remain in this land, then I will build you up and not pull you down, and I will plant you and not pull you up; for I will relent and comfort and ease Myself concerning the evil that [in chastisement] I have done to you [and I will substitute mercy and loving-kindness for judgment].(A)

11Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom you are fearful [with the profound and reverent dread inspired by deity]; be not afraid of him, says the Lord, for [he is a mere man, while I am the all-wise, all-powerful, and ever-present God] I [the Lord] am with you to save you and to deliver you from his hand.

12And I will grant mercy to you, that he may have mercy on you and permit you to remain in your own land.

13But if you say, We will not dwell in this land, and so disobey the voice of the Lord your God,

14Saying, No, but we will go to the land of Egypt, where we will not see war or hear the sound of the trumpet or be hungry for bread, and we will dwell there,

15Then hear the word of the Lord, O remnant of Judah. Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: If you are fully determined to go to Egypt and you do go to dwell there temporarily,

16Then the sword which you fear shall overtake you there in the land of Egypt, and the famine of which you are afraid shall follow close after you to Egypt and in it, and there you shall die.

17So will it be with all the men who set their faces to go to Egypt to dwell there temporarily; they will die by the sword, by famine, and by pestilence; none of them will remain or survive the evil that I will bring upon them.

18For thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: As My anger and My wrath have been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, so shall My wrath be poured forth upon you when you enter Egypt. You shall be a detested thing, an astonishment and horror, a curse, a thing lightly esteemed and a taunt and a reproach; you shall see this place no more.

19The Lord has said to you, O remnant of Judah, Do not go to Egypt. Know for a certainty that I [Jeremiah] have warned and testified to you this day

20That you have dealt deceitfully against your own lives; for you sent me [Jeremiah] to the Lord your God, saying, Pray for us to the Lord our God; and whatever the Lord our God says, declare it to us and we will do it.

21And I have this day declared it to you, but you have not obeyed the voice of the Lord your God in anything that He sent me to tell you.

22Now therefore know for a certainty that you shall die by the sword, by famine, and by pestilence in the place [Egypt] where you desire to go to dwell temporarily.

Jeremiah 43
1AND WHEN Jeremiah had finished speaking to all the people all these words of the Lord their God--everything for which the Lord their God had sent him to them--
2Then Azariah son of Hoshaiah and Johanan son of Kareah and all the proud and insolent men said to Jeremiah, You are not telling the truth! The Lord our God has not sent you to say, Do not go into Egypt to dwell there temporarily.

3But Baruch son of Neriah is setting you against us to deliver us into the hands of the Chaldeans, so they may put us to death or carry us away captive to Babylon.

4So Johanan son of Kareah and all the captains of the forces and all the people did not obey the voice of the Lord to remain in the land of Judah.

5But Johanan son of Kareah and all the captains of the forces took all the remnant of Judah who had returned to dwell in the land of Judah from all the nations to which they had been driven--

6Even men, women, and children, the king's daughters, and every person whom Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah son of Ahikam, the son of Shaphan; also he took Jeremiah the prophet and Baruch son of Neriah.

7So they came into the land of Egypt--for they obeyed not the voice of the Lord. And they came to Tahpanhes.

8Then came the word of the Lord to Jeremiah in Tahpanhes, saying,

9Take large stones in your hands and hide them in the mortar in the pavement of brick which is at the entrance of Pharaoh's house in Tahpanhes, in the sight of the men of Judah;

10And say to them, Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: Behold, I will send and take [a]Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, My servant [because he works for Me], and I [through him] will set his throne upon these stones that I have hidden; and his [glittering, royal] canopy will be stretched over them.(A)

11And he shall come and smite the land of Egypt, giving such as are [destined] for death, to death, and such as are [destined] for captivity, to captivity, and such as are [destined] for the sword, to the sword.

12And I [through him] will kindle a fire in the temples of the gods of Egypt; and he will burn [the houses] and carry [the people] away captive. And he will array himself with the land of Egypt, as a shepherd puts on his garment [as he wills and when he chooses]; and he will go away from there in peace.

13[Nebuchadrezzar] shall break also the images and obelisks of Heliopolis [called On or Beth-shemesh--house of the sun] in the land of Egypt, and the temples of the gods of Egypt shall he burn with fire.