Look what the " chosen people" have done now!

Look what the " chosen people" have done now!

May 31st, 2010, 5:49 pm #1

Yhe "chosen people" have gone off the rails. Look what they have done!

I am not surprised. They showed their true colours a few years ago when they viciously attacked the Lebanese people. Now they have taken their agression to another level - a pre-dawn sneak attack on a flotilla of unarmed aid ships. Shame on you Israel!

And while I am handing out shame awards - shame on you too Stephen Harper for your drooling and sickening praise of Netanyahu during his recent visit to Canada. You are an embarrasment to the Canadian people.

The Chosen People? - Yeah - chosen by themselves.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

May 31st, 2010, 5:54 pm #2

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed" (Genesis 12:3).

Pastor Jack Howell

May 31st, 2010, 6:11 pm #3

Bob needs to be reminded about WHERE he stands before God. God bless Stephen Harper and shame on Bob another Jew hater.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 31st, 2010, 6:23 pm #4

I am not surprised. They showed their true colours a few years ago when they viciously attacked the Lebanese people. Now they have taken their agression to another level - a pre-dawn sneak attack on a flotilla of unarmed aid ships. Shame on you Israel!

And while I am handing out shame awards - shame on you too Stephen Harper for your drooling and sickening praise of Netanyahu during his recent visit to Canada. You are an embarrasment to the Canadian people.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)
Along with Muslims, and all other non-believers. So they will get theirs!

At least according to the Exclusivists, who believe in limited grace.

But as a Universalist I firmly believe that Jews, and Muslims, share the same fate as their Christian brothers and sisters, as well as atheists, agnostic, Wiccans etc etc

May 31st, 2010, 6:59 pm #5

(Thanks Kristy)
I condemn this attack along with you ... in the name of Jahveh, Allah, Jesus and any other names of prominent gods in the Theos as well as any cheeses that may apply.

What a cowardly and despicable attitude and action. Israel has to stoop to THIS kind of depraved tactic to "defend" itself? May the leaders who concocted this plan RECEIVE in kind, their reward 100 fold.

-Vince

May 31st, 2010, 7:00 pm #6

But as a Universalist I firmly believe that Jews, and Muslims, share the same fate as their Christian brothers and sisters, as well as atheists, agnostic, Wiccans etc etc

my GOD IS ABLE TO SAVE ALL, but some will wish they won't have to endure salvation: I know because for years I had many moments when I was pretty sure it was too much for me to be saved: It asks, who is sufficient for these things? NOT ME

My only hope during the worst times was the ability to nullify my self and literally cry over and over, I decrease so you can increase: I didn't want life once I understood that CHRIST was going to take every wicked thing out of my heart and my only hope for relief was to AGREE WITH GOD quickly, and even agree with my adversary quickly when he came against me:

it was only God who could justify me and only God who could save me from the wrath of Satan and the wrath of the Lamb against Satan in me;

as if one wrath wasn't enough, I had to endure the BATTLE within my soul till the point where I CAUGHT ON.......choose....chooose....choooooooose LIFE (God) and let him handle this battle that was, is and will continue to be too much for me till it is FINISHED in everyone since we are all one as well:

it is very difficult to admit these things but too few will share how it really is: If you want to know what saints go through, you have to read about them in the Catholic writings: Nobody else will tell you ...its too frightening to be honest:

but on the other side, it is the ONLY REALITY that is worth living after it begins: IF God is not for us then there is no one for us

but since he is,PRAISE GOD, who can ultimately really be against us??

every devil that gives rise to our vain imagination are hard to kill......but eventually they must succumb to the name of Jesus and those who are baptized into his NAME:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

May 31st, 2010, 7:27 pm #7

The grace is unlimited, the receivers are few. The many FREELY CHOSE IT that way. They want their hell and take as many of their loved ones as they can. They have no REAL LOVE.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 31st, 2010, 7:37 pm #8

I condemn this attack along with you ... in the name of Jahveh, Allah, Jesus and any other names of prominent gods in the Theos as well as any cheeses that may apply.

What a cowardly and despicable attitude and action. Israel has to stoop to THIS kind of depraved tactic to "defend" itself? May the leaders who concocted this plan RECEIVE in kind, their reward 100 fold.

-Vince
...You live in a little box.

May 31st, 2010, 7:38 pm #9

The grace is unlimited, the receivers are few. The many FREELY CHOSE IT that way. They want their hell and take as many of their loved ones as they can. They have no REAL LOVE.

All is one.

There is no other place.

May 31st, 2010, 8:55 pm #10

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed" (Genesis 12:3).

Pastor Jack Howell
I would hate to see what a curse would look like.