Let me briefly show you the future my friends....

January 10th, 2011, 3:53 am #11

asked....what i have to say....i will say that coming here on weekends like you do....mostly wasted on alcohol....sets what kind of example for these so called unbelievers to see?

your OWN heartm state and spiritual condition is such, that you are in no position to worry on....like ya....others.....tend to your OWN house first.

AA has many meetings on the weekend....so you have no excuse. taking the first step IS always the most difficult to do....but as the process of repentance is....the most important step.

tim...people here pity you....they don't follow you....sad you do not see the truth.

i hope you get the help you need....truly.

Tim
Tim

January 10th, 2011, 4:12 am #12

I judge myself Gerard, and you judge me also.

So you decided to ignore my last post to you? Why? Because its True and you know it. You will be guilt and accountable for deceiving nonbelievers. You do the deceiving and GOD will do the condemning. That is the job of Satan you know Gerard.

Why would you say to have no concerns about this world? When you know very well, the coming events will deceive and condemn them forever? Can you explain Gerard?

Is your heart really that dark?
To try and help deceive them is like murdering them in my view. This is for real Gerard. Its not a game.

What do you have to say about that?

January 10th, 2011, 5:39 am #13

and you ignore that i ignore YOU....and will continue to. You are deaf and sadly until you stop abusing alcohol....will continue to be a fool....i have no need for it.

BYE!!

Tim
Tim

January 10th, 2011, 6:20 am #14

and you ignore that i ignore YOU....and will continue to. You are deaf and sadly until you stop abusing alcohol....will continue to be a fool....i have no need for it.
BYE!!
-----------------------

OK, take care.
Bye now.